About this listing
A quiet, eco-friendly get away for yourself, your family or your friends.
This spacious 1150 sq (website hidden) is all new 85% green construction, contemporary, cozy, and convenient to NE Seattle, University of Washington, Children’s Hospital and Downtown.
• Large kitchen/Great Room for modern living/dining, abundant pantry storage, roomy stainless steel appliances -- including gas stove, butcher-block table for extra work or dining space, stereo, TV and computer. Has good natural light plus flexible ceiling lighting.
• Cozy Bedroom with queen bed and abundant natural light, large well-organized closet
• Full Bath with heated floor, modern tile and fixtures, ample storage and view of Lake Washington from shower
• Large Bonus Room office/living space with amazing natural light, view of Lake Washington and the Cascades, fireplace, flexible ceiling lights, computer-hook-up in 2 locations
• Washer/dryer in unit
• All linens and kitchen needs are provided
• Private entrance
• Shared bbq and outdoor entertainment space
• Dog friendly. No cats please
• Quiet neighborhood surrounded by nature
• Easy street parking
• 2 blocks from newly renovated Sandpoint Magnuson Park with separate dog park at north end - 2nd largest park in Seattle
• 3 blocks from Sandpoint way and bus lines to downtown and U-District, as well as Burke Gilman Trail for walking, rollerblading and bike commute
• 1 mile from Children's Hospital and University Village
• 2.5 miles to 520 headed to Bellevue/Redmond
• 7 miles to Downtown Seattle
We require all guests to sign a rental contract prior to release of keys, and to pay a refundable damage deposit of $500 upon arrival. Please consider this prior to submitting your booking request.
I arrived at Piper and Kent's place and was traveling with my elderly mother and our little Shih Tzu dog. It had been a very long and hot day driving to Seattle from Eastern Washington and although the temperature was also unusually high in Seattle, the Green Suite was excellent - refreshing, cool, and very comfy. Piper and her charming and knowledgeable daughter met us at the apartment to help us with entry and keys and then they gave us a lovely tour of the digs to help us get settled in. They were very kind, welcoming, and hospitable. Love, love, love the space and all of Piper's attention to detail, style, and sustainability. Especially loved the kitchen and awesome spa bathroom, as well as the lovely neighborhood, views of Lake Washington, the close proximity to the Magnuson Park dog run, and the beautiful blue hydrangeas outside the apartment entryway.
My husband, baby, dog and I had a wonderful 3 month stay at Piper & Kent's great Green Suite. Piper & Kent were both very accommodating and quick to respond about replacement lightbulbs etc. The location was wonderful and very close to a wonderful park on Lake Washington. It was a very comfortable apartment with plenty of space. The kitchen had all necessities! Thanks for the hospitality, Piper & Kent!
Great stay. Our German Shepherd puppy loved the place--very close to the amazing Magnuson Dog Park and the hosts were totally dog friendly. The suite was super comfortable with outstanding amenities. I love staying at a place that's nicer then my own! Great Lake Washington and mountain views as you walk the quiet neighborhood. We will definitely look for staying at the Green Suite the next time we visit Seattle.
It was such a great experience in the green house. The place is modern designed in every details and is located in a nice and peaceful neighborhood with park and ocean views just in walking distance. The hosts have provided every help I needed but leave me to have the quiet enjoyment. The good living leads me to have a very good impression for city of Seattle. I want to say thank you and all the best to Piper and Kent!
Just a WONDERFUL two month experience ! The Green Suite is spacious and decorated with flair and care. Piper and Kent are truly dog friendly, not just dog tolerant, and the nearby off leash dog park and beach are amazing.
You will need a car, but the location is so close to everything! Every Seattle friend who visited remarked on the quiet location and clean air. Loved returning to this wonderful place after an exciting day spent exploring Seattle.
Piper and Kent are very responsive to any questions or requests but totally respectful of one's privacy. Really felt like my pup and I were in our own home.
Loved this place and my hosts so much that I will be returning for three months in 2014. You can't go wrong by booking the Green Suite. Don't miss the Saturday Market Dinner at the Sand Point Grill and shopping at City People's !
It was very nice and quiet and clean. In a great location and the renters were very nice and helpful.
My in-laws stayed with Piper and kent and they absolutely loved it. Lovely flat, very clean. Nice location in a really lovely area of Seattle. Would definitely use them again!
About the Host, Piper + Kent
We're Kent and Piper, and we live in Seattle.
We feel fortunate and grateful to live in such a great city.
Our house is located very close to Lake Washington, as well as the University of Washington.
Our 1,100 sq. ft. mother-in-law is amazing, it's warm, cozy and provides a private relaxing hideaway below the first floor of our home.
Come stay at Green Suite Seattle!