The apartment is in the best location Chamberi Malasaña, Chueca.
Other Near: https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/1772566
- ADSL wired and wireless 10 Mb / s free
- It has flat TV 32 "digital TV channels.
- DVD with some movies
- Although it is the safest neighborhood of Madrid, has high security door and window bars.
- 2 folding bikes available on request
- Wide key delivery schedule 24 hours
- Kitchen Stove-top
- Conventional Oven
- Refrigerator and freezer large
- Water supply high quality drinking
- Easy access for the disabled
- Towels and sheets
- Public parking with elevator 24 h 20 m
- Although it is very cool in summer can put fans on request.
- Breakfast (coffee or tea, toast and orange juice for just 2 euros)
- Coffee maker
The separate master bedroom bed 150 cm and large closets. For the third and fourth guests have a convertible sofa bed 140 cm wide sheets.
Travel cot on demand 0-2 year - Of couse babies don´t pay
Chamberí is a district with lots of personality and elegance, commonly chosen by celebrities to take up residence. It is one of the most secure and prestigious in the city. Its name comes from the French town of Chambery, the capital of Savoy. The architectural interest of this district is in the extraordinary abundance of modernist buildings, neo-Gothic-Mudejar ...
Very close to the apartment are the gardens of the Plaza de Olavide, Canal Park with jogging and golf and park areas, the impressive Museo Sorolla, several cinemas with films in original language and Fuencarral Chueca with elegant shops and trendy.
Hundreds of high quality restaurants in the neighborhood. Find a list and a guide to book the apartment.
To reach it is advisable to use the metro station "Bilbao" and out the door "Glorieta de Bilbao" (is only 20 meters away). This neighborhood is wonderful statement. With dozens of bus lines and 4 metro stations within 5 minutes walk.
Direct access from the airport with a single transfer (35 min.) Ability to transfer airport or train station from about 25 euros.
We look forward to welcoming you at our house.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$11 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$569 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1851 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
We were 4 people in the apartment, two adults and two children.
The location of the apartment is great, there are many bars, restaurants and there is a metro station very close ("BILBAO" - very important).
In the apartment there are very useful utilities like: knifes (all types), plates etc'.
There are a few things that the were disappointing:
1/ The Bed in the living room is squeaking (even with children sleeping on it).
2/ The Wifi router is located under the bed. For me it not the best place for it.
Alex apartment is located centrally, very convenient to walk through Madrid, lots of shops and restaurants around, very close to metro Bilbao. Alex is very kind host, communicative and helpful - he gave us extra blankets for us who were suffering due to electricity and not enough hot water problems during our stay.
Thank you for hosting us in beautiful Madrid. Andrzej with family.
We really enjoyed our stay in Madrid. The flat was cozy and very clean. What we enjoyed the most was the location and quietness of the building. Futhermore, Alejandro the owner of the flat was available at all time and made sure everything was perfect.
Very nice and cosy little apartment ! Really close to metro, and lots of shops and trendy bars etc etc... Wi if connection really good too! Also for it's location very affordable !!! I'd come back again!
- Alejandro is really nice, he left the keys at a cafe so we could get into the apartment even if he wasn't available. We also had some questions the first day and he came right over and answered them all. Great host!
- Location is great - right by Bilbao metro and all of Fuencarral.
- Clean, towels out for us, and fresh sheets on the beds.
- No external light at all - pitch black at night, which is good, but also no light for the rest of the day either. Fine if you're out during the day anyway, you just have to be sure to set an alarm!
- Hot water limit - very fast showers necessary and you have to wait between any hot water usages because it runs out and needs to be reheated.
- Not their fault at all, but the building was changing the electrical system, so the power cut out if we used too many things at the same time.
The apartment is great for friends looking for a place to stay while visiting Madrid - good price, great location, great host, simple place!
The apartment is centrally located. Simply walk outside and there is enough to do in the area to keep you busy for a few days. Alejandro was most accommodating for an early arrival because of our early flight (also no one was in the apartment the night before.) The facilities were all user friendly and we were able to cook a few meals in the apartment, thus saving some money on eating out. Alejandro and Nelia were always available (though I never met them in person) to answer my questions via email.
The apartment is situated in the inner part of the building so there was not a lot of natural light coming in, this is a very small detail because mostly during the daylight hours we were out and about. But it did give the illusion that it was still quite early in the morning when we awoke. I recommend an alarm to counterbalance this!
Great place to stay!
Overall, this is a nice place to stay for a great value in Madrid. The location feels safe, and the apartment has everything you need. The apartment itself is fine, but the experience is more impersonal than other airbnbs. You pick up the key at a neighboring bakery, and check out without ever meeting the hosts. This is not a problem per se, but may not be the experience that many seek or expect from airbnb. We would recommend this to others that want a bargain stay in Madrid, but are not expecting the flourishes of other airbnb locations.
Location is good, metro Bilbao a few steps away, nice restaurants &coffee and shops. Good mexican spot down the street and a great brunch bio place about 2 blocks going towards the center in Fuencarral.
As per the apartment, I was not pleased with it... specially having kids with... here why...
1) Check in time, we arrived at 1pm and the cleaning service was just starting.
2) Poor condition of mattress in main bedroom. You can feel the wires and it squeaks at a minimun movement. Not good for grown ups nor kids. The owner passed the hand above and suggested to turn it around. In any case, this apt is for 4 people and only 2 can sleep confortably.
3) Electrical problems: when the hot water is turned on (which doesnt last 5 minutes of running water), the breakers go down shortly after. Forget it if you have the washing machine running or the hair drier on. The main breaker went down 4-5 times per day. 3 light bulbs burned during our stay.
3) Cold for winter. External cold/humid wall is direct on the head of the second bed. Take sleepers for the tiles.
4) Washing machine was defective and wire rack for hanging clothes was completely broken.
5) Poor ventilation and enclosed, air gets stagnant easily. Dark apartment. Pictures on the site are very well lit compared to what it looks like.
6)The TV has a white background noise that makes it annoying to turn it on.
In short, the apartment could be maintained in better conditions, specially the bed and the issue with electricity. The owner suggested that we find another place for the same price and that he would return some money... but being in Holidays and with 2 kids, we decided to put up with it and enjoy the city instead of spending a day or 2 looking for a place and moving in/out.
I recommend that anyone reading assessment Wanda also read the rest of the community if they are happy with the house.
The check in time is 1 pm but sometimes the previous tenants are delayed and cause a problem . Unfortunately they had to wait a few minutes . I think at that time and were very angry. Sorry for that, in that you are right, buy they came very stressed from minute 0.
Our hot water tank is over 100 liters is enough for 4 normal showers . Just have to wait about 20 minutes and have another 100 liters. I showed her husband that came out almost boiling water .
Sometimes in winter you can not turn all the devices at once , heater , oven, dryer , radiators and all the lights in the house. Notice your asked me to put maximum power of the heaters. The system cuts only in extreme cases of maximum power consumption regulated and you all devices at once . However we are preparing a power increase, avoiding this kind of problems.
Nobody has complained about the mattress. If there is any movement in bed may make noise. We have reviewed all the screws and not sound.
While the was angrily saying that the TV did not work , I had to teach how to turn it on in 5 seconds, and they should know not to use the washing instructions .
If the photos do not seem suitable to them , they can claim to Airbnb , it is they that make them.
Honestly I think you wanted to save money by staying 4 people 30 euros a night and have a five star hotel . I think they have taken with a magnifying glass every little imperfection to make it seem very large for any reason.
We also went out helping them to bring milk and Korn Flakes in the middle of the night for their children because they had forgotten to buy dinner for their young children. We gave it as a gift, for the "problems" created.
We offered we kindly return all your money and find another place , but preferred to go there.
We felt really bad about their bad experience, and we hope that in the future have better luck traveling to private homes.
We stayed at at this chic little place, which was very convenient and accessible to the rest of the city. Alejandro was always in touch and was very kind to organise a cab for us in advance with the keys, as we arrived late at night. The apartment was quite dark however, which meant it was easy to sleep in. Thanks Alejandro
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.