The unit is located in the Oltreoceano complex Street 10Bis North, between 15th Ave North and 20 Ave North Our condominium complex is directly below WalMart 2 streets over from the Yellow block which says Plaza Ayuntamiento
It is one of the more quiet and centrally located buildings in Playa only 2 short blocks to 5th Avenue and 5 to the beach. We are also only 2 short blocks from Walmart which is convenient for walking to get any supplies you may need. EVERYTHING IS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE! Clubs, Coco Bongo, restaurants, beach, 5th Ave, shopping, Walmart, bus stop, ATM, everything! Our building has a private pool and terrace area with very nice tropical plants. The building is very well maintained. We have a full time maintenance and gardening.
This is a great rental for a family with small children as the pool is inside our gated courtyard and just below our balcony in full view. The pool is very quiet and rarely used by other guests.
Within 10 minutes of the condo just a few blocks away is the ferry to Cozumel - You can walk to it. The ferry runs continuously all day long for those interested in the fantastic reef diving in the warm crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea. Very close to our condo is the bus station (from where you can travel to Mayan ruins, TULUM, Xcaret, Xel-Ha, the Biosphere Preserve, CANCUN, and many secluded beaches with terrific diving and snorkeling) as well as any water-sports that you care to enjoy.
The condo includes: WIRELESS INTERNET - PREMIUM CABLE CHANNELS - 2 CELL PHONES for your use while vacationing, PRIVATE Parking in front, a fully equipped kitchen with a gas stove / 4 burners, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave, blender, toaster, as well as pots and pans / dishes / utensils. We provide, FIVE Gallons of “Cristal” SAFE drinking water, You can fill your ice trays from this same safe water supply, a blow dryer, iron, ironing board, 12 bath towels, 6 beach towels, 2 umbrellas, clean sheets, an area information binder including street maps, a chess set, deck of cards, scrabble, snatch (which is a word game, children’s beach toys, novels, a sofa that converts to a full size comfy bed, 2 automatic air conditioning controls ( 1 for just the bedrooms and 1 that cools the rest of the condo ), a 32” Flat screen cable TV with a DVD player and numerous DVD’s for your enjoyment. DVD’s include titles for everyone in your family including 2 Fred Astaire movies. Radio/CD player with MP-3 capability.
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
6. • PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $25 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary.
7. BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
8. • HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
9. to additional cleaning charges.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS -
1. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. 1 maid service per week .
3. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
4. complaints about neighbors , disturbs in the property and not to act according to Playa Paradise rentals rules and regulations is reason for the manager of the property to ask you to leave the villa / condo
THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
After your checkout, we will have the property cleaned and a detail inventory will be done before the next guests check in.
Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, then a check for the returned security deposit will be given refunded.
In case that there is damage or lost items it would be deducted at replacement cost which may include shipping and importation costs. Locked closets are reserved for the use of the property owner.
You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the people staying with you respect the rules and regulations affecting this company rental policy.
The renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock windows and doors to keep the condo/home safe and observe precautions given from the owner and their staff. The deposit amount varies according to the property so it will be informed by email. The amount of the deposit can vary according to the Villa / Condo and its returned if:
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost key = U$ 40
Lost Cell phone = U$ 110
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their stuff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each (website hidden) SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be u$d 50.00
1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2. All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
4. All properties are non smoking inside
5. All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
6. Please conserve both water and electricity. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*CELLULAR PHONES – Each property is equipped with one cellular phone.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
Mercedes was a great and helpful host. The apartment is located perfect in Playa del Carmen, away from city noise, but still very central. A really cozy, clean and nice apartment - would definately renommend it to all people visiting Playa del Carmen and wanting a little more space and possibilities than regular hotels and resorts offer.
Repeat customers here!
We've stayed at the same awesome apartment twice now(It's becoming our home when in Playa :)).
Mercedes is great at making sure We get the necessary info to make the whole experience something you'd like to repeat.
Maria Eugenia, You were as amazing as always, thanks for all your help, We owe you a beer.
Lucas, Lulu and Eric Gonzalez.
Los Angeles, CA.
Four of us stayed from July 26 to August 2, 2014. The condo was awesome, and a great central location to stay for what we wanted to do. Lots of beautiful beaches, snorkeling, shopping, food venues, nightlife and excursions to choose from. Although we were located two blocks from the clubs we did not hear any noise, and were able to get a good night's sleep. The place was decorated nicely, was well maintained, well equiped, clean and safe. The management team was very friendly and quick to respond to any inquiries and questions we had. We really appreciated the comfortable beds, ceiling fans, properly working A/C, limited maid service, water cooler refill upon request, room safe, and speedy wifi. I will most deffinitly stay here the next time I visit Playa, and I would recommend this condo for two to four adults.
We had all our doubts solved kindly by the host before our trip, all the staff was very kind with everything we needed.
I was traveling with my family and we had all we needed in this condo! The condo was really well located (safe area, close to the 5th avenue, to the walmart and to laundries); clean and confortable - it was better than in the photos!
We loved our stay there and we felt like home, we do recomend to anyone that want to go to Playa del Carmen.
The place is even better than it appears on the photos. It was immaculate and felt like a home away from home. It had pretty much all the comforts you would have at home and was well stocked with extra soap and towels. The cupboards had a lot of little extras that made it even more comfortable including a nice collection of music to play on the stereo. It also had this awesome clean smell that was a pleasure to arrive to. If we lived in Playa Del Carmen, we would totally live there.
Great appartment with lots of space. Everything in it as well, from fresh towels to snorkeling gear.
Location perfect, just outside the main area where everything happens, and close enough to the beach.
The only downside was that the couch is not such a good bed to sleep on... but there are three beds in two rooms, so that's enough for 3 or 2 couples. Would recommend the place for sure.
This host has 557 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!