About This Listing
The best one bedroom appt. in La ISLA , Recoleta, Barrio Norte, Buenos Aires.
Staylish french appt. with one bedroom, wood floor, full of light and good furniture.
With all the equipment for a wonderful stay in Baires.
Luxury one-bedroom apartment recently refurbished and decorated. Located in “La Isla” area a few feet away from the British Embassy. The location is in the Recoleta neighborhood, very close to Libertador Avenue where the main museums are located, and near to the main parks in Buenos Aires
The apartment is on a 3th floor in a noiseless street. 52 sq. mts including stylish furniture, LCD TV, DVD player, cable TV, built-in closets, Wi-Fi internet and phone.
- LIVING ROOM: This stylish living room includes two modern style sofas that can be used as single beds, plenty of natural light that comes in through a large window. A large 32” LCD Tv with cable on a table that can be set to face any angle in the room. A small table that can be set up to four guests.
- MASTER BEDROOM: With a king-size bed and modern lamps on the night tables.. Fabulous wood built-in closets. Lots of light that comes in by a big window from which you can see the street .
- BATHROOM: Shower, bath and a big mirror. Hair dryer and bidet.
- KITCHEN: Bright and airy, with very good windows. Its home appliances are first class such as the refrigerator with independent freezer. Microwave, electric coffee maker,blender and complete tableware.
• Complementary twice a week maid service
• High speed Internet Wi-Fi (access only, no PC)
• LCD TV w/ cable
• Air conditioning hot-cold
• Telephone with control line only for limited local calls
• Hardwood floors
• Refrigerator. Freezer. Oven.
• Microwave. Coffee maker. Blender.
• Complete tableware for four
• Hair dryer
• Luxury bed clothes (linen and towels)
Special weekly and monthly rates available upon request.
We really enjoyed our stay in the apartment and neighborhood. It was as advertised Comfortable apartment in a beautiful older building, probably from the 20's.
Both Ricardo and the building superintendent, Antonio, were very gracious and helpful. They both checked-in with us to ensure everything was okay.
On our return to the US, there was a possibility of not making the flight and needing to stay an additional night (fortunately we made the flight.) Both Ricardo and Antonio were very helpful in outlining a plan if this occurred. It was comforting to know that we had a back-up plan and reduced our anxiety.
Neighborhood is beautiful, and Ricardo gave us recommendations on sights and restaurants. In fact, a bakery/cafe on the street behind us became a favorite.
We would definitely stay there again.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews