About this listing
Take the time to breathe in the clean desert air, stretch your body in calming pool water, and after drinks & good food with friends, take in the beauty of the lucid night stars... Home as it was always meant to be.
Beautifully remodeled, your home is clean, crisp and modern in design while its energy is warm and cozy. It is private and quiet, making for many nights of sound sleep. You will want to stay forever.
A few steps into your hideaway and you notice the backyard through the 8' wall-to-wall sliders off of the open kitchen and dining area. Cook up a feast with professional cookware and a fully stocked kitchen. CaesarStone counter tops, a breakfast/computer laptop bar, and endless light draw you out to the backyard where you find your own private pool, in-ground spa and views of the mountains that go on forever.
As you step outside, you glance to the right and the view of the mountains take your breath away. A covered patio with a dining table that seats 6, makes for perfect al fresco dining year-round. Around the corner of the house is a private space perfect for restoration after 'too much togetherness' with your guests!
The backyard with the stunning mountain view, has a large very private rectangular pool (with built in seat for sunning!), in ground spa and beautiful palm trees and sod to practice your putting. After all, we are in Palm Springs, home of 100's of golf courses.
Set on a very private, quarter-acre parcel in a quiet residential neighborhood this single-level home is tranquil and inspiring. Retreat, create, and be inspired by the desert solitude and beauty. In addition, there is a 2-car garage with full-sized washer & dryer.
Activities (on site or nearby): : Plan to arrive by Thursday and enjoy Palm Springs' downtown area 'Village Fest' where every Thursday night Palm Canyon Drive is transformed into a bustling street fair...Artists, craftsmen, food vendors, musicians and entertainers team up to bring you an evening of old-fashioned good times, This event provides some great people watching, as well, Join us for 'First Friday On North Palm Canyon', 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., (every month, year-round), between Tachevah and Amado Road, featuring entertainment, food and fun, where more than 50 antique furnishings and art stores remain open into the late evening, Immediate Area: Palm Springs' Aerial Tram, Golf, Tennis, Jeep Tours, Water Park, Spa Facilities, Galleries, Museums, Theaters, IMAX, Nearby: Joshua Tree National Monument, Cabazon Outlet Mall, Two hours to: Orange County (Disneyland and beaches), San Diego (Zoos, Sea World, Legoland), Lake Arrowhead (sightseeing and shopping).
3 Night Minimum. Pool can take 24-48 hours to heat. Pool or Spa are not heated prior to check-in. Please close Umbrellas when not at house and evenings, as they will break should it become windy. Guests will be responsible to replace umbrellas if broken during stay.
*Rates vary for Coachella, Stagecoach & Dinah Shore weekends in April ($500/night; 4 Night Minimum)
Other Things to Note
•Pool and spa heating is optional, with additional cost:
•Daily spa heating fee: $20
•Daily pool & spa heating fee: $45
• Respect Palm Springs Noise Ordinance. Between 10:00pm and 7:00am, noise must be kept to a minimum out of respect for the residents in the neighborhood. Any violation of this code of conduct by anyone in your party may result in immediate eviction of all renters, without refund of rent.
• Non-Smoking House. If evidence of smoking is found, entire security deposit will be retained and not refunded for additional cleaning.
• Occupancy Limit of 6. No more than 6 people may occupy the premises during your stay unless approved in advance.
• Damages. All items in the house have been inventoried. If an item is damaged or breaks during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible so we can replace the item prior to our next guest's arrival.
• Plastic Drinking Cups. Please use plastic cups around the pool and spa area.
• Animal Friends. Pets are absolutely welcome just let us know beforehand they will be staying. Oh and please make sure the yard does not have any droppings.
• Have Fun. You are required to be safe and have fun!