About this listing
2 Floors of well laid-out, you-won't-feel-boxed-in living space & complete amenities (we're especially proud of our really comfy, hypoallergenic bed!) in 1 of the safest & poshest areas in Makati. Parking: also available.
• Fully furnished
• Air conditioning
• High-speed Wi-fi Internet
• Flat-screen TV
• Cable TV
• Electronic Safe (to lock in your laptop, passport/s, jewelries, etc)
• Hot shower
• Basic Toiletries: Shampoo, soap & bath tissue
• Non-slip bath mat
• Comfortable beddings
• A dozen clothes' hangers
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board + iron
• Microwave oven
• Electric kettle
• Rice cooker
• Pot/pans, laddles, knives, kitchen towel
• Dinnerware, glassware, spoons, forks, etc.
• Baby cot / playpen rental
• Automatic washing machine with spin-dry
• Parking space (paid parking)
• Only trained, non-reptile pets are allowed (we require a deposit of $250 for those with pets)
Requests are welcome. They must be communicated with us at least 2days prior to arrival, and some may entail charge. We may not be able to lend you gadgets like laptops, cellphones, iPads (especially if we're not in Manila); and very personal items like swimsuits, swim trunks, etc. You'll be happy to know that a mall with all those is just a-few-minutes-walk away. With all too many gadgets around, we might not have all types of chargers. We may have some of them but, again, please inform us 2 days prior to checking-in.
• lap & recreational pools
• Modern, fully-equipped fitness center
• 100% stand-by emergency power
• Sky deck, sky lounge & sky bar w/ 180-degree panoramic view of ground floor retail shops
• Imposing lobby
• 6 high-speed passenger lifts
• fire and security command center with CCTV monitoring
• 24-hour building concierge & security
• Electronic access
• Private, underground access to the Power Plant Mall.
NEIGHBORHOOD & WALKING-DISTANCE ATTRACTIONS
• Posh community
• Movie theaters, bars & restos, cafes, spas, salons, bowling lanes, huge bookstore, supermarket, fastfood, moneychangers, drugstores, clothes mending shop, arcade.
• Supermarket & fastfood restos can deliver to you for a minimum purchase amount.
• Residents jogging with their pups are a common sight in the very early mornings. And because Rockwell is one of the very exclusive communities in the Philippines, who knows who you'll bump into in the area! Ü
• Power Plant Mall (high-end spa, salons, theatres, restaurants, cafes, bookshops, supermarket-grocery, drugstore, brand retail shops, gadget stores, etc) : 200m (just behind the building)
• Greenbelt & Glorietta Malls: 2.3 km - 3km
• St. Luke's Medical Center: 1.9km
• Makati Medical Center: 4 km
• MRT3 Buendia Station: 1.4km
• NAIA Terminal 3 : 9.5km
• NAIA Terminal 2: 9.9km
• NAIA Terminal 1 : 9.8km
Other Things to Note
TRANSPORT SERVICE (AUV with Driver)
Pick-up from the Airport is free of charge if staying for 6nights or more (not applicable to reduced rates bookings); very minimal fee if less than 6nights (will depend on the type of transport). Public transport (taxis) are available within 0 to 10 minutes when you request one from the building guards.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT...
are flexible, but have to be pre-arranged. In the event of one guest checking-in and another guest checking out on the same day, priority will be given to whoever informed the host first OR whoever is in a more difficult situation---subject to the host's decision.
Change of bed linens & towels are either every 4 days or every weekend, whichever is preferred by the guest. We bring these to you for free. Request for housekeeping within the booked period is US$8 per visit. This charge is for the transportation, labor, and extra cleaning/sanitizing materials.
1. Strictly No Smoking, and No Pets allowed unless permitted in writing prior to or during booking. No reptile Pets allowed.
2. One Rockwell has a tight security policy. Guests must be accompanied by us or by our registered representatives upon check-in. Hence, you have to inform us of your arrival time, so we can meet-and-greet at the driveway-Lobby of One Rockwell. We also hand the key & access card to you upon reaching the Loft.
***Our setting for Airbnb's INSTANT BOOK feature is 1 day or 24hours. Pls consider our cleaning/prep time of 1.5hours; and that the earliest possible check-in for those who did an Instant Book is 1pm, unless earlier arrangements have been secured.***
3. Enjoy your stay in the Philippines more with the help of our Guidebook. It includes quick help to finding:
• the nearest money changers
• the nearest grocery/supermarket that can also deliver your items to you
• where & how to contact adventure companies, specifically for whitewater rafting & water eco-adventure & exploration (sailing) and hot-air ballooning.
• Vegan food
• Middle-eastern dining
• dining with live entertainment
• live musical plays, etc.
Click the "Guidebook" button on the upper-right part of this page, above the price box.
4. Always have the keys & access card with you. A lost access card = US$30 charge against your deposit, while a lost key = US$125 because we'll have to change the lock system itself. Please do not leave the key and access card with the guards or the building concierge. Keys & access cards NOT RETURNED DIRECTLY to the owner or the owner's representative are CONSIDERED LOST.
5. Please have the proper outfit when using any of the swimming pools and the gym, as building overseers will not allow those who won't comply.
6. Please be mindful of other residents in the building. No loud music, and no running around/horseplay in corridors, elevators and other common areas, please.
7. This loft is for residential purposes only. Shoots for TV, Film, magazine or any other commercial purposes will be rated accordingly--as a location shoot.