• Fully furnished
• Air conditioning
• High-speed Wi-fi Internet
• Flat-screen TV
• Cable TV
• DVD with selection of movies
• Hot shower
• Basic Toiletries: Shampoo, soap & bath tissue
• Non-slip bath mat
• Comfortable beddings
• A dozen clothes' hangers
• Hair dryer
• Ironing board + iron
• Microwave oven
• Electric kettle
• Rice cooker
• Pot/pans, laddles, knives, kitchen towel
• Dinnerware, glassware, spoons, forks, etc.
• Baby cot / playpen rental
• Automatic washing machine with spin-dry
• Parking space (paid parking)
• Only trained, non-reptile pets are allowed (we require a deposit of $250 for those with pets)
Requests are welcome. They must be communicated with us at least 2days prior to arrival, and some may entail charge. We may not be able to lend you gadgets like laptops, cellphones, iPads (especially if we're not in Manila); and very personal items like swimsuits, swim trunks, etc. You'll be happy to know that a mall with all those is just a-few-minutes-walk away. With all too many gadgets around, we might not have all types of chargers. We may have some of them but, again, please inform us 2 days prior to checking-in.
• lap & recreational pools
• Modern, fully-equipped fitness center
• 100% stand-by emergency power
• Sky deck, sky lounge & sky bar w/ 180-degree panoramic view of ground floor retail shops
• Imposing lobby
• 6 high-speed passenger lifts
• fire and security command center with CCTV monitoring
• 24-hour building concierge & security
• Electronic access
• Private, underground access to the Power Plant Mall.
TRANSPORT SERVICE (AUV with Driver)
Pick-up from the Airport is free of charge if staying for 6nights or more (not applicable to reduced rates bookings); very minimal fee if less than 6nights (will depend on the type of transport). Public transport (taxis) are available within 0 to 5 minutes when you request one from the building guards.
NEIGHBORHOOD & WALKING-DISTANCE ATTRACTIONS
• Posh community
• Movie theaters, bars & restos, cafes, spas, salons, bowling lanes, huge bookstore, supermarket, fastfood, moneychangers, drugstores, clothes mending shop, arcade.
• Supermarket & fastfood restos can deliver to you for a minimum purchase amount.
• Residents jogging with their pups are a common sight in the very early mornings. And because Rockwell is one of the very exclusive communities in the Philippines, who knows who you'll bump into in the area! Ü
NEAREST DRIVE TO...
• 2- to 5-min drive to nearest MRT (MRT3 Buendia Station)
• 10- to 15-min drive to International AIrport (NAIA Terminal 3)
• 15- to 20-min drive to International Airport (NAIA Terminal 1)
• 5-min or less walk to Power Plant Mall (high-end spa, salons, theatres, restaurants, cafes, bookshops, supermarket-grocery, drugstore, brand retail shops, gadget stores, etc)
• 6- to 8-min drive to Greenbelt & Glorietta Malls
•10-to 12-min drive to St. Lukes Medical Center & to Makati Medical Center
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT...
are flexible, but have to be pre-arranged. In the event of one guest checking-in and another guest checking out on the same day, priority will be given to whoever informed the host first OR whoever is in a more difficult situation---subject to the host's decision.
1. One Rockwell has a tight security policy. Guests must be accompanied by us or by our registered representatives upon check-in. Hence, you have to inform us of your arrival time, so we can meet-and-greet at the driveway-Lobby of One Rockwell. We also hand the key & access card to you upon reaching the Loft.
2. Enjoy your stay in the Philippines more with the help of our Guidebook. It includes quick help to finding:
• the nearest money changers
• the nearest grocery/supermarket that can also deliver your items to you
• where & how to contact adventure companies, specifically for whitewater rafting & water eco-adventure & exploration (sailing) and hot-air ballooning.
• Vegan food
• Middle-eastern dining
• dining with live entertainment
• live musical plays, etc.
Click the "Guidebook" button on the upper-right part of this page, above the price box.
3. Always have the keys & access card with you. A lost access card = US$30 charge against your deposit, while a lost key = US$125 because we'll have to change the lock system itself.
4. This loft is for residential purposes only. Shoots for TV, Film, magazine or any other commercial purposes will be rated accordingly--as a location shoot.
The reservation was canceled 16 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Spacious and cozy loft in a prime location. Necessities are within walking distance as well as entertainment. Law and Chris are wonderful and made sure our stay was to our satisfaction.
Staying at this loft was awesome. We were welcomed at the airport by a driver, taken directly to the loft and then checked in. Our flight times were at ridiculous early morning hours and Chris and Law accommodated us. The loft is very nice and elegant with everything we needed and wanted. The space was more then enough for my fiancé and myself. After long days of exploring Manila and walking all over the place, it felt so nice to come back to the loft and be in a relaxing place. The pool on the 53 floor is also really amazing with great views!
The location of the loft is amazing as it's connected to the mall across the street that has tons of places to eat and great places for shopping. Finding a good restaurant was never hard, we either had to just go downstairs or walk across the street. The area is also really safe. Coming back late at night, there were always guards making sure only residents were allowed in the building. Felt completely safe the entire time.
Chris and Law were completely accommodating to us. They always responded quickly when we had any requests or questions.
Thoroughly enjoyed staying here, would recommend it in a heartbeat and will definitely be booking again with Chris and Law when I go back to Manila.
Communication was easy and arranging the check-in and check-out was also easy. Rockwell is a high-end, very safe neighborhood. The building is very close to a full service mall (here in the Philippines that is very important). The building is high end and the gym and pool area are excellent. The apartment itself is a bit smaller than the pictures indicate. I was totally happy there. One note: the upstairs loft does not have a door, so I would refer to it as a studio. If you are trying to sleep upstairs and someone is downstairs with the TV, etc, you don't have a door to block it out.
It was a great experience. I arrived later that actually expected and the hosts were so flexible and understanding. I loved the place, the location was perfect.
The communication with Law and Chris was also excellent.
The loft was exactly as advertised. Very clean, nicely appointed and in a phenomenal location. The apartment tower also has one of the better gym set ups that I've come across in Manila.
The reservation was canceled 37 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Hi, we're Mr. Lawrence and Mrs. Chris Mallari. We are very happy to offer you our place that's right in the heart of everything nice about the business, art and entertainment district of the Philippines. We are travel bugs ourselves and have experienced ideal and very bad traveling experiences, especially with accommodations.
So we've put our feet in the guests' shoes the whole time that we prepared our place--from your arrival to where to get breakfast the next morning.
Do check our Guidebook for interesting, unusual and accessible choices to dine in, relax at and enjoy.