Apartment 3 m from the sea. The apartment is situated in a new house in a little quite place Muo near Kotor (1.5km) . It is 10 minutes by walk from the picturesque Old town of Kotor.
Apartment of 110 m2 consists of a 2 bedroom , living room , kitchen and big antree . One room has sea view, other mountain view. The apartment can host up to 6 people and perfectly fits both for families or company of friends. The house has a small garden, which is the perfect place for having rest under the shady palm tree.
The apartment has:
- everything for cooking at home;
- washing machine;
- parking place.
Garden is used as a common place for all the guests of the house and equipped with sun-beds, umbrellas, chairs and tables. It is a great place for sun-tanning or having dinner with a gorgeous view on the seaside and old Kotor.
We will be happy to help our guests in organizing time in Montenegro or in resolution of any issues during your stay.
Other Things to Note
Tourist tax is 0,80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
To ensure a pleasant stay in House 44 and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!) or to the host bank account unless booking is made through the agency. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The linens are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 10 Euros per Hour.
6. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
7. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
8. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
9. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
12. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.
Thank you, HOUSE 44
We've visited Kotor on 2015 New year. Even though it was not the best time for visiting Montenegro, Sava made our stay is really great and enjoyable. He picked us up at the airport, advised about key points of interest and shopping. It was quite chilly and windy but Sava provided us extra heaters so it was warm and comfortable. Apartment on the 1st floor where we stayed are huge. It was not yet renovated, but very comfortable given nice garden and fantastic view. It's only 10-15meters from the see and 15 min walk to Kotor city center. BBQ was an excellent complement so we could make fresh meat and fish right from the local market. There're also newly renovated apartments on the 3rd floor with breathtaking view to kotor bay which could be highly recomended for smaller families or couples. Don't miss to visit VRMAC fortress and Kotor old town:)
We had a wonderful stay at Sava's apartment. On a whim we booked a last minute break. The apartment is actually much nicer than the pictures, with everything we needed for a comfortable stay. there is a beautiful garden to relax in with some sweet, friendly tortoises and right next to the water. Sava was great as a host, nothing was too much trouble for him and he managed to be always available and very helpful with everything we needed, whilst still giving us lots of privacy. Montenegro is a stunningly beautiful country with so much natural wildness to explore. we had a great holiday.
Sava tog emot oss med öppna armar. Han fick oss att känna oss välkomna. Han gick igenom lägenheten med oss och förklara hur allt fungera. Vi blev tagna av den underbara utsikten och närheten till vattnet. Sava sa att om vi funderade på nånting var det bara att kontakta och det gjorde vi dagligen. Det kunde vara allt från förslag till utflykter till att få hjälp med grillen. Han ställde alltid upp.
Great communication - Sava texted and was there to meet us when we arrived with useful information about taxis and getting around. The flat is big and spacious - and the location is great. Thanks very much - we'd love to have been able to stay longer!
evimizin manzarası ve semti mükemmeldi...resimler tamamen gerçeği yansıtıyordu...hiçbir sıkıntı yaşamadık...herşey çok güzeldi...yine gelecek ben...ı will be back as soon as possible...
Sava was a very friendly host, we had a great communication and he helped us with everything we needed. The location of his place is incredible, we had a spectacular view from our terrace. The house looks exactly as shown in the pictures, it's really big and spacious.
Sava was the perfect host and this made our girly weekend away all the more relaxed. He was so helpful; he parked our car for us on the first night and he brought our luggage in for us too! He provided us with plenty of information about how to find the apartment as we were driving from Dubrovnik and he also shared with us information about what we can do in Kotor, where is good to eat etc. The apartment itself was everything we expected and more! The view from the front of the apartment was stunning and we had our own pier which we could sunbathe on and swim from.
The rooms were adequately sized and the apartment had everything you needed e.g. towels, toilet paper, cutlery, crockery and glasses etc. There was a problem with the oven/stove but that was no trouble for Sava - he simply offered for us to cook our dinner in his oven instead which was no hassle at all - very hospitable!
The apartment is about a 20 minute walk to the Old Town which is on the other side of the bay and about 2 Euro's in a cab. We happened to be there for the end of summer festival which saw the streets and squares of the Old Town come alive with lots of different bands and DJ's, and topped off with a spectacular fireworks display. It was so much fun!
I would absolutely recommend you stay in Sava's Garden Apartment when visiting Kotor! Kotor is a beautiful place and Sava's apartment and hospitality was the cherry on top! 10/10!
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Greetings! Welcome to my Airbnb profile! I work part time as a vacation rental manager while I am IT manager. I represent a select few homes in Kotor Montenegro. All of my listings belong to family and friends- and much pride is taken in the care of each home for the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests. I have extensive information on all of the best places to go and things to do in Kotor and Montenegro and I am happy to answer any questions you may have- so feel free to ask. In each home i have compiled a folder of the best places to visit, restaurants, etc - so that your vacation is the best it can be. I love working with people and families and can arrange most things you may need- babysitting, pet sitting ,massage therapists, extra cleaning , discounted shopping and entertainment services. We also offer a minivan and airport transfer - collection so that we can take you straight to your destination. Inquiries are welcome in English, Italian and Serb or Croat. I look forward to your inquiry, Kindest regards, Sava