Apartment is located literally 5 m from the sea. The apartment is situated in a new house in a little quite place Muo near Kotor (1.5km) . It is 15 minutes walk from the picturesque Old town of Kotor.
Apartment of 110 m2 consists of a 2 bedroom with queen size beds , living room with double flip bed , kitchen and big antree . One room has sea view, other mountain view. The apartment can host up to 6 people and perfectly fits both for families or company of friends.
The apartment has:
- everything for cooking at home;
- washing machine;
- parking place.
The house has a nice garden, which is the perfect place for having rest under the shady palm tree and make barbeque. Garden is used as a common place for all the guests of the house and equipped with sun-beds, umbrellas, chairs and tables. It is a great place for sun-tanning or having dinner with a gorgeous view on the seaside and old Kotor.
Interaction with guests
We will be happy to help our guests in organizing time in Montenegro or in resolution of any issues during your stay.
Other things to note
Tourist tax is 0,80 € per adult person daily, persons from 12 to 18 age pays 50 % - 0,40 €, and kids to 12 do not pays tax
To ensure a pleasant stay in House 44 and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the following house rules. When check in is completed, it is understood that the guest is familiar and fully agrees with these rules. In case of failure to comply with house rules, the host has the right to cancel further services.
1. Upon arrival, the guest is obliged to submit his/her ID to the host for registering to the authorities. The documents must be returned to the guest within 24 hours (usually 2-3 hours).
2. Accommodation is available from 14.00 o’clock on the arrival day until 11.00 o’clock on the departure day.
3. The guest must take particular care of the house key. In case of loss, the key fee is 50 Euros.
4. Accommodation expenses are paid online personally to the host in CASH (CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED!) or to the host bank account unless booking is made through AIRBnB. Payment is exclusively in Euro according to the price list for the current year.
5. The accommodation cleaning is done at each guests’ shift by the host . The extra linens and towels are changed at an extra cost. If the guest requires accommodation cleaning during their stay, then this can be organized at an extra cost of 20 Euros.
6. The host has no right without the guest permission to enter the facility, or to use the guest's personal property. The host may enter the house without the presence of guests only in cases when there is a reasonable suspicion that the premises or the guest are in danger, or when there is a reasonable suspicion of a gross violation of the house rules.
7. The host is at guest disposal during the guest stay for any information or help. The host is not required or responsible for organizing the guests’ free time.
8. Guests need to take care of their personal belongings and values. The host disclaims liability for any loss of values or guest’s personal belongings, but will do their best to protect and warn the guest about possible dangers.
9. Pets are not allowed without the approval of the host.
10. Smoking is prohibited in sleeping rooms. We recommend smoking on the terraces and the house exterior. Smokers are not allowed to throw cigarette butts around the house, yard or outside and should take all security measures in the prevention of fire and for their own personal security.
11. It is not allowed to bring flammable and explosive items as well as items with a strong or unpleasant smell. It is not permitted to bring electricity consumers in the house for which the guest has not received the consent of the host. Consumption of electricity, included in the price, does not include uncommon additional appliances that use electricity, and will be found for every consumer in the facility to charge additional costs in proportion to electricity consumption, whether it is used or not.
12. The period of night rest is from 23:00 to 7:00 o’clock – it is prohibited to make noise and disturb the peace.
13. The guests are required to keep equipment and general condition of rented facility, special attention should be paid to turning off electrical appliances, closing valves, fire heating device while the guest is not in the house.
14. It is strictly forbidden to bring persons who are not beneficiaries of the rented facility and are not listed on the enclosed pre-booking. In case of finding people who are not registered or have not announced, the host has the right to cancel accommodation without paying a charge-back.
15. The guest, who willfully or through negligence causes damage to the facility, will have to reimburse the full amount of damage. On the day of departure, the guest is obliged to personally invite the host in order to inspect all rooms and home appliances, to prove that they are not damaged or stilled. Only then, the guest has the right to depart. The damage, which is not registered upon the departure, will be claimed later lawsuit against the guest.
Thank you, HOUSE 44
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 194 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Greetings! Welcome to my Airbnb profile! I work part time as a vacation rental manager while I am IT manager. I represent a selection of few homes in Kotor Montenegro. All of my listings belong to family and friends- and much pride is taken in the care of each home for the comfort and enjoyment of all our guests. I have extensive information on all of the best places to go and things to do in Kotor and Montenegro and I am happy to answer any questions you may have- so feel free to ask. In each home i have compiled a folder of the best places to visit, restaurants, etc - so that your vacation is the best it can be. I love working with people and families and can arrange most things you may need- babysitting, pet sitting ,massage therapists, extra cleaning , discounted shopping and entertainment services. We also offer a minivan and airport transfer - collection so that we can take you straight to your destination. Inquiries are welcome in English, Italian and Serb or Croat. I look forward to your inquiry, Kindest regards, Sava
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.