- Free Wi-fi
- Walk-in closet in the room
- Pool Table
- Kitchen facility is available if you would clean up after yourself
- 65'' TV
- Peaceful environment
- Safe neighborhood
- Parking next to the mail box outside the house
- Walking distance from Arlington airport
- Perfect for Flight Attendants, Pilots,Travelers, MOVERS n CRASHERS!!!
Supermarkets: Walmart, (on S. Cooper St off of I-20)Target, Kroger, Parks Mall within 2miles
Walking distance facilities:
Subway, Mcdonalds, KFC, Tacobell, Taco Buenos, Chicken Express, Shell, Valero And QT gas stations, USPS, Arlington Airport
- No smoking inside the house
- No pets
- No drugs
- Kids are allowed only in special cases and short term only (not more than 3 nights)
- I'm usually flexible on timing to go in and out of the house as long as it's informed
- You can use the kitchen area as long as you can clean up after yourself
Monika's place was fun especially if your a pilot. Nothing too fancy but good location between Dallas and Fort Worth and we had a nice and interesting conversation.
Movers n Crashers was a perfect place for us. We travel quite a bit for tennis tournaments and Monica was such a great host, we felt right at home and had no problems getting in and out. Everything was as advertised. Monica was also very helpful and had some great stories to tell. We had a really nice discussion on food too. Thanks Monica! See you again next year.
Monika is super sweet, and her place allows convenient car access to the DFW area.
The reservation was canceled 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I had a great time staying at Monika's place. It was perfect for my weekend in Dallas; clean, cozy, and with a great bed! And Monika was so accommodating, evening staying up for my late arrival to welcome me. Thank you!
For anyone looking to visit the new Cowboys Stadium (which I was), you can't ask for a better location; it was literally a 10 minute straight-shot down Collins Street. Loved it. So convenient.
Quiet and serene spot not too far from pretty much everything - and right in between Dallas and Forth Worth. Monika is a warm host, very laid back and accommodating. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Thanks Monika!
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a Flight Instructor/ Pilot and has been in Aviation industry for more than10 yrs now..I started my career in aviation as Flight attendant. I'm 31 yrs old and moved from FL to TX one and half years back.. I love to meet people from all walks of life!!!