About this listing
LOCATION in eye shot of SYD HARBOUR BRIDGE for CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR! With private access and parking included, this pretty studio offers clean, modern convenience at a great price for a location just 10 minutes by bus from Sydney's centre (Wynyard).
Lovely studio with tasteful furnishings. This table proves a romantic place to dine and an excellent work desk, with a bright reading light when needed
We are hosts offering a well-equipped studio apartment with ensuite and kitchenette just 10 minutes from Sydney centre by car, and close to public transport (bus, train, ferry).
Our clean, light-filled studio has private access (separate to main house). Maximum number of guests comfortably accommodated is two - for no smokers only thanks and no pets please.
- Parking on site
- Queen bed, with ensuite bathroom
- Shower with good water pressure, toilet and vanity with hair dryer
- All linen provided freshly laundered
- Delightful furnishings & built-in robes
- Kitchenette with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, cooking hobs and equipped with cutlery, crockery, glassware & placemats
- Remote control flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning (for instant heating and cooling), also with remote control
- Internet access with a USB dongle plugged into your laptop
- Iron & ironing board
- Block out blinds & mosquito nets on lockable skylights plus stylish plantation shutters
Interaction with Guests
We are available to guests to help if asked but we respect their independence and privacy, so if they prefer not to interact – its their call.
Visitors to Sydney love being in Neutral Bay for maximum convenience in a pretty, leafy neighbourhood. Guests routinely walk just over the Harbour Bridge to the city, to North Sydney or St Leonards for work. Distances from our apartment include:
- 8 minute walk to Clark Road shops including mini-mart/bottle-o (Neutral Bay Cellars), dry-cleaning/laundrette, Nando's chicken, Limelight Thai and café/newsagent.
- 10 minute walk up to Military Rd to Coles supermarket and countless restaurants/cafes, pub/bars, post office / huge Watson St bus interchange to the city/ Northern Beaches among other places.
- Parks heaven for exercise and recreation: we are just 25 metres from Forsyth Park ovals - great for joggers.
- 15 minute walk to weekend markets in North Sydney and Kirribilli for an array of fresh produce and fun shopping, and equally close to English language colleges, Stanton library and business district of North Sydney.
- 15 min drive to Taronga Zoo, and less to Balmoral Beach and other unspoilt gems like Clifton Garden reserve (Chowder Bay).
- 20 min drive to Manly, Freshwater and other surfing beaches, with all Northern Beaches accessible by direct bus from Watson St bus interchange at the top of our street!
We are an easy taxi or train ride from the airport.
Take the 263 bus, a 3 minute walk from your front door, and arrive in the centre (Wynyard station) 10 minutes later!
- 15 min walk to train stations of North Sydney or Milsons Point
- 20 min walk to Neutral Bay ferry, or 4 min drive there (also to North Sydney wharf).
Other Things to Note
Utilities (water and electricity) are included and we assume you turn the A/C off when you're out. Offstreet parking is included in the rate. AirBNB takes a security deposit & refunds it in full 48 hrs after your departure if you leave the studio as you found it.
Just use common sense and treat the space as you would if you were hosting. We'll leave the House Manual printed out for you in the room and just wish you a fantastic time in Sydney!