• Our property is a spacious double-storey house with 2 rental units on the upper floor. The friendly host family of 3 stays on the lower floor and provides better services than the hotel concierge !
• Each rental unit consists of 2 bedrooms, one with a queen size bed and the other with 2 single beds, both attached to a common private bathroom. This allows each unit to accommodate 1 to 4 guests belonging to the same group. Groups with more than 4 guests may book both rental units.
• Guests have their own private living and dining area (with TV, mini-fridge, microwave and coffee-making facilities), and are most welcome to use our main living room, kitchen, dining area, laundry, WiFi and piano.
• Self-service continental breakfast is provided, in addition to bed linens, towels and toiletries. Kerbside parking in front of the house is safe and free.
• Our tranquil property is conveniently located 27 km from Melbourne CBD, 37 km from the airport and within walking distance (300 metres) to bus-stop, supermarkets, fast food or fine dining outlets, wetland parks, sports oval and gaming club-house.
• We are 1 hour drive from Great Ocean Drive and the surf coast of Torquay, 1.5 hour drive from the vineyards of Yarra Valley and the ski slopes of Lake Mountain, 1.5 hour drive from the goldfields of Sovereign Hill, and 2 hours drive from the little penguins at Phillip Island.
• Closer at home, within 15 minutes drive, you will not want to miss Werribee Mansion and Spa, Werribee Open Range Zoo, Victoria State Rose Garden, National Equestrian Centre, Shadowfax Winery, RAAF Museum and Point Cook Homestead.
• Rate quoted is for 1 guest only. Additional guests are charged an extra fee per person in the same rental unit. Please inquire for long term rates.
Serena and KC were marvelous hosts. They were informative in highlighting the tourist sections of Melbourne. They were friendly and easy to talk to. Their house was lovely and so clean.
I would recommend anyone to consider Serena and KC as hosts in Melbourne, Australia.
The Windrest B&B at point cook was an absolute charm. Serena welcomed me and my friends into her home with open arms. We were fortunate enough to stay over new years and couldnt have had a better time. Each room was clean, cool and accompanied with an ensuite. There as plenty of space up stairs to relax and unwind between adventures around point cook like the coastal park and many of the beautiful neighboring beaches.
My only regret was that I didnt get the chance to meet KC and their son, but there is always next time.
I highly recommend Windrest B&B for groups of friends, families and even just couples on a romantic retreat.
Thanks Serena and KC and all the best for 2013.
We had a great time being hosted by Serena and KC. The property is extremely comfortable and the host were very accommodating. They took the trouble to inform us on the best tourist spots and provided us with a lot of printed guides. The property is also very near to eateries, supermarkets and department store. Will definitely recommend this property and will stay again if we visit Melbourne.
KC and Serena are great hosts! Their hospitality made our stay like a home away from home. They provide family-oriented service and great facilities that made our stay very comfortable. The rooms are very clean, cosy and spacious for our family. The location is very accessible to general amenities, the city and attractions. We highly recommend KC and Serena’s Windrest Bed and Brekkie to families visiting the area.