Attractive offer Last Minute! The next week at a discounted price! :)
Do you want to relax in a safe, silent, nice, cozy, comfortable, fully equiped apartment in strict downtown of Warsaw?
If yes, you just found the place for yourself! I offer you apartment in the heart of Warsaw, with the view for the Palace of Culture and Science. Apartment perfect for 1-4 people.
Attractive offer Last Minute! The next week at a discounted price! :)
- Incredible location (everything near)
- total convenience
- very good price
Here you've everything near:
- 7 minutes by walk to the central train station (Dworzec Centralny)
- 7 minutes by walk to the Subway Centre
- 7 minutes by walk to the most entertaining part of the city
- 7 minutes by walk to the Palace of Culture and Science
- 7 minutes by walk to the beautiful Saski Park
- 7 minutes by walk from the Saski Park to the Old Town
- double folding bed (210 x 150 cm)
- second double folding bed (210 x 140 cm)
- modern shower
- washing machine
- individual bedlinen (for each person)
- clean towels
- Wi-Fi Internet
- 37" LED TV satellite (94 channels including 24 HD)
- dvd player and recorder
- small fridge with freezer
- electric cooker
- electric kettle
- air cooler
- iron on steam (Braun)
- large recess for hanging clothes
The European capital city, full of young people striding boldly through life. A city with over 1.7 million inhabitants bravely faces its challenges and develops very dynamically. Here you will meet friendly and open-minded people. This city has been tested by history more then once but after dramatic socio-economic transition, it has emerged as an inspiring place to live.
Cordially invite you to my apartments. All are comfortable, clean and have a great location. For the duration of your stay, they are just for you and your loved ones.
Feel like at home here!:
Don't wait! Book it now as long as it's available!
The apartment is for you. A whole surface! :)
Interaction with Guests
I'm in touch. All the time online. By mail, by Airbnb, by mobile, by What's App, by Viber. If you need me- send me a message pls! :)
Here's what I recommend you:
1. I recommend to see the modern Warsaw Uprising Museum.
2. To see Warsaw from 30th floor of the Palace of Culture (amazing view)
3. You should to try the traditional Polish cuisine (pierogi, chłodnik) and vodka "Soplica Pigwowa"
4. Should to see the Old Town
5. I like to drink hot classic black chockolate (Wedel)
6. Recommmend to see the Park Łazienkowski, Park Saski and beautiful Wilanów Park
7. To spend some time on Foksal street, nowy Świat Street and in Enklawa club on Mazowiecka, Klubokawiarnia on Czackiego st. and Huśtawka on Bracka 20a s. (for fun :)
8. Classic relaxing massage, which can be ordered for an additional fee.
I recommend to you a nice, cosy restaurant "Zwyczajna" on Poznańska 26 st. And the other typical polish restaurant too: "Chłopskie jadło" at Plac Kontytucji 1 st. (right side next of "Szwejk" restaurant). The "Zapiecek" at Nowy Świat 64 st. is a very nice place too.
My favorite polish food:
Zupa grzybowa (a mushroom's soup)
Rosół (a chicken's soup)
Schabowy z buraczkami (a pork with the beets)
Żeberka na piwie (a ribs on the beer)
Golonka na piwie (a pork knuckle on a beer)
Kaczka z jabłkami (a duck with apples)
Pierogi (a dumplings with meat and cheese)!
And polish vodka Soplica pigwowa (with quince)!!!
I suggest you to taste it in Warsaw :)
Bon apetite! :)
about the best places in Warsaw:
BEST CONTEMPORARY POLISH
Tamka 43, Atelier Amaro, Sowa & Przyjaciele, Amber Room, Belvedere
BEST POLISH WITH STYLE
Fukier, Dom Polski, Biała Gęś, Różana, Delicja Polska.
BEST WELCOME TO POLAND (typical polish food)
Chłopskie jadło, Folk Gospoda, Pod Czerwonym Wieprzem, Kompania Piwna, Zapiecek, U Kucharzy
Champagne Bar, Huśtawka, Paparazzi, Columbia Bar, Panorama, Znajomi Znajomych
BEST NEW RESTAURANT
Atelier Amaro, Sowa & Przyjaciele, Concept 13, Brasserie Warszawska, Soul Kitchen
BEST RESTAURANT DESIGN
SAM, Bufet Centralny, Concept 13 , Socjal, Bistro Warszawa
Pawel Oszczyk – La Rotisserie, Wojciech Amaro – Atelier Amaro, Robert Sowa – Sowa & Przyjaciele, Robert Trzópek – Tamka 43, Robert Skubisz – Amber Room, Agata Wojda – Opasły Tom, Michel Moran – Bistro de Paris, Karol Okrasa – Plater
British Shop, Piccola Italia, Kuchnia Świata, Marks & Spencers, La Petit France
BEST WINE BAR
Ale Wino, Jung & Lecker, Winkolekcja, Joseph’s, Enoteka
BEST HOTEL RESTAURANT
Venti Tre, The Oriental, Plater by Okrasa, La Rotisserie , Parmizzano’s
BEST NEW BAR
Champagne Bar by Flaming, Pies Czy Suka, Syreni Śpiew, Klubokawiarnia Towarzyska, Czarna Bar
BEST RESTAURANT FOR A BUSINESS MEETING
Butchery & Wine, Concept 13, Belvedere, Mielźyński, San Lorenzo
MOST KID FRIENDLY RESTAURANT
Nowa Kuźnia, Flaming & Co, Nabo , Kura Domowa, Ciepło Zimno
BEST RICH & PRETTY CLUB
Enklawa,The Eve, Platinium , Foksal XVIII, DeLite, Klubokawiarnia, Basen
You've the Central Train Station, Central Metro Station, the most important Buses and Trams, cabs
near your apartment! The communication is very simple and fast. Everything is very close! :)
1. Before booking show me your picture please.
2. Check-in apartment starts at 14 pm on arrival, and ends at 11 on departure.
3. The apartment must be left in the condition it was in the day of arrival.
4. You get one set of keys. If you need more, write me about this before.
5. In the apartment are non-smoking.
6. A check-in after 10pm (at night) costs 15 Euro more (by cash).
Good apartment, location is very good, hospitality of owner also on a good level! I recommend Arti's apartment !
Everything went smooth, I met Arti on time as planned and collected the flat keys from him. The location is great if you are in Warsaw for a few days and want to explore everything on foot, it was perfect for my needs and it's very central. I visited the Zlote Tarasy Mall (Golden Terraces Mall) very often and it was just 10min walking distance.
Had a wonderful stay at Arti's flat. It is in a great location with the central station minutes away and many restaurants surrounding it. The flat seems to be newly renovated and was very clean! Arti was also extremely quick to respond prior to check-in and was very accommodating with check-in/out times! Would recommend this flat for anyone visiting Warsaw, I had a pleasant stay :)
The heating had broken in this apartment so we stayed in another place owned by Arti, which was lovely.
Arti's flat was pretty easy to find. My girlfriend and I found the flat to be just fine for our accommodations. It's in central Warsaw and has great access to whichever sites you would like to see. I would definitely stay with Arti again.
Arti met us at the apartment and showed us around. He even gave us a good recommendation for dinner, Bordo, about a half block away. The location is perfect. There is a shopping center, with large supermarket in basement, right next door, and dozens of great restaurants within easy walking distance. There was a great energy to the neighborhood. We walked to all the sights. The apartment is small, but nicely laid out. Everything is brand new, with beautifully tiled floors and bathroom with large shower. Arti recently gutted and rebuilt the entire place. The windows were openable. The bed was a little firm, but okay. The tiny kitchen had everything needed in a very small space. There was sufficient storage for the two of us to completely unpack and store suitcases. For what you get, the price is a bargain. I would highly recommend Arti's apartment for a stay in Warsaw.
This host has 343 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello, Welcome! :)
I'm passionate about life. And Iove to create a high comfort for my Guests. I recommend to you 5 of my apartments and offer the 7 important benefits:
1. You live in a beautiful apartment.
2. The price for the apartment is very beneficial.
3. Your apartment has a great location in the safe, the most popular district.
4. The place where you live is comfortable, cosy, clean and modern.
5. You have a very large selection and can rent several apartments from one Host.
6. My apartments are close to each other.
7. We've full contact- you've a good friend here :)
Be my Guest and book it now! :)