The perfect vacation spot on the perfect beach! The sand is just steps from the front gate. This is a large studio.
• STEPS TO THE SAND
• BEACH VIEW (It's just a small beach view from inside. Huge beach view from the patio.)
• BEACH CHAIRS
•Lie on the beach and enjoy the dolphins, sea lions and pelicans. This beach is very private and peaceful!
• The atmosphere in the house is also peaceful, with NO SMOKING OR LOUD PARTYING inside. Please let me know how many are in your party and how long you would like to stay!
• Walk to restaurants and shops
• Nearby activities in walking distance:
• $1 water taxi which tours the marnia by water
•bicycling ( a 40 mile bikepath runs along the ocean)
• sailboats and catamarans
• beach volleyball
• Fisherman's Village
• the Marine Aquatic Center
• sailing classes
• whale watching
• Santa Monica Pier Amusement Park and beach are a 15 minute bike ride down the beach.
• The Marina Del Rey and Venice Canals are just outside, with a walking path that runs more than a mile. The arched bridges over the water are reminiscent of Venice, Italy.
• Your sheets and towels are provided.
• The kitchen is TINY! Stocked with dishes, silverware, microwave, two burner stove, spices and teas. Small fridge and freezer.
• Guest iron and blow dryer.
• AirBnb holds your $500 security deposit, which is returned the day you leave.
• Comfy Queen-sized bed with and a another very comfy sofa bed which accommodates two.
• This is unfortunately not a place for kids. One of the sofas is silk velvet, and it's just too hard to tell kids to dry off and change clothes after swimming in the ocean. Kids need to be able to be rough and tumble on the beach!
• This is also NOT A PARTY HOUSE! Out of sensitivity to my neighbors I ask guests to keep noise down on the patio after 11:00 PM and not to invite extra guests to stay over. When you book, please agree to these terms! Many thanks!
• All the best to you, and have a great stay in LA!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$50 / night after 2 guests|
|Weekly Price:||$1200 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$3400 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||Marina Del Rey|
|Neighborhood:||Marina Del Rey|
Rane was super accommodating and responsive and helpful. The place was clean and nice and steps from the beach
Great location, nice apartment, thank you very much for your bike and all your help! Would definitely come again!
Really great location and quite affordable for LA. Just what was needed! Rane is very responsive and joyful.
A big thank you to to Rane for her amazing spot and kind hosting. We were right near the beach and spent some wonderful nights in Marina Del Rey! Walking distance to Venice and Santa Monica. Highly recommended to the entire Airbnb community.
Great location, great host. Would do it again.
Rene is super easy to work with
Rane's studio in Marina del Rey is the perfect location for relaxing holidays at the beaches of LA, only 10 steps to the very nice beach, very close to Venice and Santa Monica and also to the LA attractions Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Universal, etc.
The Studio is excatly like described by Rane, there will be no surprise on arrival.
Rane is a great and lovley host - very fast and clear in communication - we will love to come back.
100% to recommend.
Totally flexible and advertised the apartment just the way we got it! Our client loved staying with her and thought the place was charming and exactly what he wanted. Will DEFINITELY book with her again if we need someone to stay in that area again.
Great location - perfect spot for a single or couple to get away. Our only issue was spotty wifi and cell (AT&T). Check-in and check-out with Rane was great. Hot tub and pool are not on the premises (access is through friend of Rane to club a 5 min walk away). We were there for the quick beach access so for us it was perfect. Walked everywhere: Venice canals, Venice beach, restaurants.
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here! It's a quaint little place just steps from the beach and a quick drive to some killer hiking spots. I love the indoor hammock and truly appreciated the quietness. Definitely more of a 1-person meditative space than a couples retreat and I enjoyed it as such!