About This Listing
Welcome to one of the best located apartments in Medellin with just a 5 minute walk to Parque Lleras. This corner unit permits you to enjoy, from all angles, the fresh breeze and amazing view of the city and mountains.
A charming and tastefully furnished apartment located on the 16th floor that includes the following:
- cozy living room that links to a balcony offering a breathtaking view of the mountains and city
- wall mounted 39 inch TV with 80 channels to keep you entertained
- fully equipped kitchen including all appliances, cooking implements and utensils
- a service area just next to the kitchen with cleaning products and a washing machine.
- sizeable wooden dining table with chairs and benches fitting 6 people
- updated pot lights across the unit
- a social bathroom
- a large hotel suite style bedroom with a comfortable queen size bed
- bedroom is equipped with 2 mobile fans (Medellin's perfect weather makes it unnecessary to have air conditioning or heating) and a tv with a dvd player
- the bedroom links to a large bathroom and a big walk in closet that includes towels, pillows and extra bed sheets for your comfort
- the bedroom also includes a land line with free unlimited local calls
- free high speed wireless internet is at your disposal during your stay
- you have free laundry service here in the building and there is a superb terrace on the top floor where you can relax, sunbath or use the gym while admiring the million dollar view.
24 Hour Reception and Sauna
Interaction with Guests
We reply to most queries in less than 24 hours.
The apartment is situated in an exclusive zone right near Medellin's famous Park 10 Hotel.
The area offers a peaceful and serene environment with lush green trees surrounding the streets. It makes it perfect for strolling around and discovering the wide variety of restaurants, bars, bistros, shopping and coffee shops that are just minutes away.
Want to escape the tranquillity and see more action; a 5 minute walk brings you to the hot and trendy zone of Parque Lleras and Via Primavera where you will find exotic bars, chique sky bars and a wide variety of restaurants all offering a lively and upbeat ambiance.
The choice is completely yours and thanks to the apartments amazing location, you get to have the best of both worlds: tranquility and action.
For your everyday food needs there is an upscale grocery store franchise called Carulla that is just a short walking distance away from the apartment. If you are not only in need of doing the groceries but also checking out some electronic equipment, buying clothing and much more, there is an Exito (the Walmart of Medellin) that is just 10 minutes away.
If you don't feel like walking, Taxi's are easily accessible from the apartment thanks to its proximity to Park 10 Hotel.
Overall, the apartment is very well equipped with all the necessary things you might need.
Walking distance from all transport connections
Other Things to Note
Smoking is strictly allowed only in the balcony
Smoking is strictly allowed only in the balcony
This place was in a great part of Medellin - it was clean, had great security, a great view of the city, a great amount of space. We also took advantage of the workout center and pool- which were a great amenity. Albert was highly responsive and there were no issues with check in or check out. we had a great time!
Listing was as described on the site. Only issue was that the Wifi connection did not work. After contacting Albert seveal times he did have another resident come take a look at it and once they confirmed there was a problem he allowed access to another room so we could use the Wifi there.
The apartment was priced well and was fine for what we needed a place to rest; it was located at a great place and was very comfortable. The view is great. Albert was good at communicating and attentive before and during our stay. We would definitely book with him again.
Instructions were clear, place was very clean. Good location and helpful porteros!
Excelente todo el departamento, igual a las fotos, cuartos amplios y existían las instrucciones adentro del mismo, todo como se había acordado en muy buen estado, limpio y el departamento estaba muy cerca de la estación del metro.
Siempre hubo comunicación con nuestro anfitrión cuando se la necesito. Al final nuestra estadía en Medellín fue mejor de lo esperado.
This host has 262 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Albert
I am a traveller myself, and so I know what travellers are looking for. I have 5 apartments in my home country, Malta, which I set up and run online with my partner. I have now started the same business in Medellin, Colombia.
All our apartments are guaranteed to be in a very good location, fully equipped, and having all amenities. We strive to build relationships with our clients, so rest assured that while we host you, we are there to support and help you with all your needs and questions.