- Big apartment.
- At 50 meters from main subway line (Los Leones Station).
- All kind of public transportation.
- Very high security in neighborhood and building.
- Very near down town and typical places.
- Excellent sights to San Cristobal Hill and a very good landscape view.
- Very good neighborhood.
- At steps from malls, restaurants, banks, universities, museums, hospitals.
- Wi Fi Internet, cable Tv, telephone, (included).
- The building has a laundry room.
- Cleaning every week.
- Transfer airport - apartment optional (US$ 40)
- Amplio departamento.
- A 50 metros de la línea principal del metro (Estación Los Leones).
- Todo tipo de transporte público.
- Barrio y edificio muy seguro .
- Muy cerca del centro y lugares típicos de Santiago.
- Excelente vista al cerro San Cristóbal y vistas panorámicas.
- Muy buen barrio, es seguro.
- A pasos de malls, restaurantes, hospitales, bancos universidades, museos.
- WiFi Internet, Tv cable, Teléfono, calefacción.
- El edificio también lavandería.
- Limpieza cada semana.
- Transfer aeropuerto - apartamento opcional (US$ 40)
Nice Neighborhood with everything you need near.
All kind of public transportation, metro, taxis an buses.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$480 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The apartment is very conveniently located. Also, it is very spacious and the reception staff is very courteous and professional. You definitely get the value for your money:)
This was the second time we stayed in Patricks apartment. Very safe enviroment and nice apartment.
The positives- great location in Providencia. Good value for money. Nice gutsy showers, and clean and tidy throughout. The conserje downstairs were all helpful. Great views.
Negatives- its a little tired and needs a bit of sprucing up, the keys were a little confusing but we did arrive at 4am (!), small kitchen, mattresses probably need replacing soon as they were a bit soft for our taste.
Overall, Patrick was helpful with things before arrival, we didn't spend a lot of time in the flat and were only there 4 days so we had no regrets about our choice. For the price and location, we may well book again when we come back to Santiago.
The apartment is located in the center of Providencia, which means plenty of live, restaurants, metro nearby etc., however this is also connected with quite a bit of noise until late at night from the restaurants down below.
The apartment is spacious, however the kitchen can be entered by only one person at a time. During our visit, it was very hot in Santiago, and the fan provided did not help very much. The general state of the apartment is pretty run down and needs some renovation.
Communication with Patrick was good and he helped immediately, although he was in New York at that time.
Thank you, Patrick, and make the place a little nicer, it won't cost much but helps to make the stay more pleasant.
O apartamento de Patrick é excelente. Tem ótima localização, quartos confortáveis e é bem equipado. Patrick nos recebeu muito bem, é um excelente host.
Patrick's apartment is in a most ideal location in Providencia. We loved being able to walk out and be in the middle of everything. The concierge was very helpful and friendly. This is a practical apartment in a most ideal location.
El departamento está muy bien localizado y es muy conveniente que tenga una conserjería las 24hs. Es amplio y el hecho que tenga dos baños es importante. Por otro lado, la limpieza del departamento no nos pareció la adecuada.
I was there for 2 nights, Patrick was very quick to answer emails regarding later check out and wifi. Great location for cafe and restaurants and door staff were very helpful too. A booklet/ folder with info on metro, restaurants etc and wifi would be a help.
Comfortable, but tired. Very clean. It was suitable for 2 nights we stayed.
Location, location, location - that is probably the best thing about this place. Very safe part of the town with lots of restaurants and shops within a walking distance.
The apartment itself is actually a bit older then it looks in the pictures, but we did not mind. We only struggled with the internet which was slower and also the smaller bedroom was a bit tight than what we expected. The second bed is a pull-out bed, so I would only recommend this for families or really good friends.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.