About This Listing
Location location location!
Live in your own beautiful modern 1 bedroom apartment with LARGE open living/dining space on a quiet tree-lined street neighborhood that is just 1 block from the Symphony T subway.
We have Central Heat and Air conditioning, Free WiFi, and there is even a brand new Washer/Dryer in your Bathroom!
Interaction with Guests
We try to give our guests 100% privacy while their stay. However, we are always around if you need any helps from us!!!
The location of our apartment is one of the best in Boston. Centrally located, you can walk to Prudential Mall, Copley Mall, Hynes Convention Center, Fenway Park, Symphony Hall, Museum of Fine Art, Longwood Medical Center, Restaurants and famous Newbury Street!
Here are some other areas you can walk:
Boston Symphony Hall (one block)
Museum of Fine Art (less then 8 mins walk)
Whole Foods Market (2 Blocks)
Fenway Park ( about 10 mins walk )
The First Church of Christian Science ( less then 3 mins walk)
Hynes Convention Center ( less then 10 mins walk )
Prudential Shopping Center (less then 10 mins walk)
Copley Square/shopping area ( less then 15 mins walk)
South End restaurants (12 min. walk)
Longwood Medical Center (2 stops by T)
New England Conservatory of Music ( on the same street)
Northeastern University ( right at the campus )
Berklee College of Music ( less then 3 mins walk)
Our location is also easy to connect to Cambridge MIT or Harvard. It just simply goes on the bus(#1)and make a quick trip.
The bus stop is just right at the corner of street(Mass Ave. & St. Stephen St) and it runs pretty often (every 5 mins) between Cambridge and Boston daily.
To MIT campus: about less then 10 mins by bus.
To Harvard main campus: about 20 mins by bus. It is also the last stop of the bus #1 to Harvard square. You will NEVER get lost with it.
Symphony stop on the Green line E train is just one block away from our apt.
Massachusetts stop on Orange line is two blocks away. ( one of the exist is on our street).
Bus # 1 Harvard-MIT-Symphony Hall- BU Medical Center.
Other Things to Note
There is so many good restaurants in walking distance:
1. Symphony Sushi ( on the same street)
2. Pavement Coffee ( on the same street)
3. Pho Basil ( Best authentic Thai restaurant )
4. Toro (Best Spanish Tapas in South End)
5. Capital Grill ( Steak House )
6. Asta ( Best testing menu )
7. Flour Bakery ( South End & Back Bay locations)
8. Giacomo's ( Best Italian restaurant in South End location)
9. Top of the Hub ( Best View & atmosphere in the city, the top floor restaurant, 52nd floor at Prudential Center)
10. Legal Sea Food ( Best Seafood chain restaurant )
We always love to explore something new and good food in the city. Those are the top list where we have tried and always like to recommend to our guests!!
1. It is a SHOE FREE,SMOKE FREE apartment and we also prepare the indoor slippers for our guests.
2. Please don't send any personal mails/package to the address during your stay. (We had lots of issues from the previous guests)
3. We provide basic seasoning for guests included salt, pepper, and oil for light cooking in the house. Please feel free to bring your favorite cooking stuff if you plan to do some gourmet dishes at home.
4. There is city map and tour guide information for our guests.
5. It comes basic cable channel on TV. It may not a good place for our guests if you are a big TV person.
We try to provide a cozy, clean, and comfortable place to our guests and please treat our apt as your own property. :)))
I had a great time in Boston. The apartment was cozy. Thanks!
My stay at Audrey's apartment was fantastic. Everything is exactly as shown. Very clean and welcoming. The neighborhood is quiet, but yet close to all the Downtown action. The host was flexible to meet our travel schedule. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in Boston. My highest recommendation.
After my stay, I understand now why it is such an highly reviewed apartment.
Everything was perfect, the location is great, it s calm and sunny, the flat is big by Boston standards. The owners really helpful
Even really demanding guests cannot get disappointed when staying there!
Host is very accommodating and communicative. Apartment as described in a quaint neighborhood of brownstones in the Back Bay. Close enough to everything. Great location for Boston Marathon.
Great host, lovely space and location. No on-street parking outside of certain times was only downside. Would highly recommend!
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Audrey
We truly love this charming city and culture. People are friendly, the city is safe and clean. There is so many good things you can explore and it is why we can't not leave here without hearts.
The goal to us is to be excellent hosts and make all our guests feel like home while at their stay.
As travelers, we care about the place we stay and it is always made the trip more memorable. : D