Location location location!
Live in your own beautiful modern 1 bedroom apartment on a quiet tree-line street neighborhood that is just 1 block from the Symphony T subway.
We have Central Heat and Air conditioning, Free WiFi, and there is even a brand new Washer/Dryer in your Bathroom!
We would love to provide a cozy, homey environment to our guests and please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Welcome to Boston !!!!
We try to give our guests 100% privacy while their stay. However, we are always around if you need any helps from us!!!
The location of our apartment is one of the best in Boston. Centrally located, you can walk to Prudential Mall, Copley Mall, Hynes Convention Center, Symphony Hall, Restaurants and famous Newbury Street!
Here are some other areas you can walk:
Boston Symphony Hall (one block)
Museum of Fine Art (less then 8 mins walk)
Whole Foods Market (2 Blocks)
Fenway Park ( about 10 mins walk )
The First Church of Christian Science ( less then 3 mins walk)
Hynes Convention Center ( less then 10 mins walk )
Prudential Shopping Center (less then 10 mins walk)
Copley Square/shopping area ( less then 15 mins walk)
South End restaurants (12 min. walk)
Longwood Medical Center (2 stops by T)
New England Conservatory of Music ( on the same street)
Northeastern University ( right at the campus )
Berklee College of Music ( less then 3 mins walk)
Our location is also easy to connect to Cambridge MIT or Harvard. It just simply goes on the bus(#1)and make a quick trip.
The bus stop is just right at the corner of street(Mass Ave. & St. Stephen St) and it runs pretty often (every 5 mins) between Cambridge and Boston daily.
To MIT campus: about less then 10 mins by bus.
To Harvard main campus: about 20 mins by bus. It is also the last stop of the bus #1 to Harvard square. You will NEVER get lost with it.
Symphony stop on the Green line E train is just one block away from our apt.
Massachusetts stop on Orange line is two blocks away. ( one of the exist is on our street).
Bus # 1 Harvard-MIT-Symphony Hall- BU Medical Center.
There is so many good restaurants in walking distance:
1. Symphony Sushi ( on the same street)
2. Pavement Coffee ( on the same street)
3. Pho Basil ( Best authentic Thai restaurant )
4. Toro (Best Spanish Tapas in South End)
5. Capital Grill ( Steak House )
6. Asta ( Best testing menu )
7. Flour Bakery ( South End & Back Bay locations)
8. Giacomo's ( Best Italian restaurant in South End location)
9. Top of the Hub ( Best View & atmosphere in the city, the top floor restaurant, 52nd floor at Prudential Center)
10. Legal Sea Food ( Best Seafood chain restaurant )
We always love to explore something new and good food in the city. Those are the top list where we have tried and always like to recommend to our guests!!
1. It is a shoe free, smoke free apartment and we also prepare the indoor slippers for our guests.
2. We don't have a trash area in the building but the trash could be left in front of building between 7am and 10am if you shop a lot and have extra boxes, shopping bags or others need to be threw away. ( it happens all the time when you are in the city. :))) We really appreciate your stay without leaving us EXTRA trash.
3. We provide basic seasoning for guests included salt, pepper, and oil for light cooking in the house. Please feel free to bring your favorite cooking stuff if you plan to do some gourmet dishes at home.
4. There is city map and tour guide information for our guests.
5. It comes basic cable channel on TV. It may not a good place for our guests if you are a big TV person.
We try to provide a cozy, clean, and comfortable place to our guests and please treat our apt as your own property. :)))
Great host, lovely space and location. No on-street parking outside of certain times was only downside. Would highly recommend!
It's clear why this place is so highly recommended - it's got everything you could want, it's in a great location. When I arrived I felt very welcome and they were super responsive to my questions. I would absolutely stay here again whenever I'm in Boston.
The apartment is spacious, clean, and nicely decorated. It is centrally located, near the Whole Foods Market, restaurants, places of interest, and close to free parking space at the end of the street. We parked for free from Saturday evening to 10.00 AM on Monday. My family will definitely stay in this apartment again when we're in Boston. 5 stars from us!
We had a great stay. The apartment is clean and spacious, and coordinating our arrival was simple. Thank you!
What a wonderful apartment on Gainsborough! The space is warm, welcoming and very clean. Audrey was great to work with. Super accommodating and friendly. It's incredibly easy to get comfortable here (my girlfriend and I extended our stay)! There's space to work, lounge, eat—and it's walking distance to so many interesting Boston attractions. I highly recommend this listing. I hope to stay here when I visit Boston again.
I unfortunately did not meet Vivian but she was great at communicating with me prior to my trip and had very good tips and advice to give. I met Andy who was very welcoming and although he was still cleaning the flat as I arrived early he arranged for me to leave my luggage in the flat.
The flat is just as described and the pictures are completely accurate. Also it is very well heated which is great at this time of the year! The flat comes very well equipped with plenty of pans, cutlery, etc. Its location between Fenway and Backbay is ideal. Personally I much preferred that side of the town. I would recommend to try Pho basil which is a great Vietnamese restaurant on Mas Avenue.
This was the perfect flat for my trip in Boston, thank you again for hosting me.
This host has 21 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We truly love this charming city and culture. People are friendly, the city is safe and clean. There is so many good things you can explore and it is why we can't not leave here without hearts.
The goal to us is to be excellent hosts and make all our guests feel like home while at their stay.
As travelers, we care about the place we stay and it is always made the trip more memorable. : D