About this listing
Surrounded by cafés, parks and castles, you find the hip and green central Copenhagen neighbourhood called Frederiksberg.
You live in a spacious, light, clean 3-room apt. with 50s/60s classic Scandinavian decor. We can comfortably fit 4 people.
Right next to the metro, and surrounded by cafés, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, parks, lakes and castles, you find the super hip and central Copenhagen neighbourhood called Frederiksberg.
You live in a spacious and spotless 3 room apartment (+ kitchen, hallway and shower/toilet), which comfortably fits 4 people in 2 double beds, in 2 separate rooms.
The metro station is literally 1 minute away, and the metro is the best way to transport yourself around the city and to/from the airport. You can also rent the amazing electric city bikes with built in gps, right around the corner from the apartment (at the metro station).
The 72 square meters are decorated mainly with 50s and 60s classic Danish / Scandinavian design. The apartment is on the 2. floor, and is withdrawn from the street, so its very quiet - yet very light.
You have access to the court yard where you can BBQ, play a game of basketball or table tennis, play with the kids on the playground, or just hang out with a glass of wine in the sun.
We want to make your stay with us just perfect... and here's what we offer;
- Fresh linen and towels for up to 4 people.
- Dining room with dining table that fits up to 8 people.
- Stereo with streaming music, and a B&O record player. And a pretty good record collection you can dig into!
- TV/Living room with sofa, fatboy, lounge chairs and TV. This space can also be used for the extra inflatable double bed, so you can fit 4 people comfortably.
- Playstation3 with Move controllers / 2 Guitar Hero guitars, Apple TV and a TV box.
- Desk for working the computer, and a very fast free WIFI.
- Kitchen thats very well equipped with dishwasher, gas burners, oven, KitchenAid mixer, KitchenAid blender, nespresso coffee maker, fridge/freezer and everything you can imagine in pots and pans, cutlery, plates, glasses, etc etc.
- Master bedroom with a double bed.
- Bathroom with toilet/sink/shower.
- Hallway where you can hang your jacket and park your shoes.
- Cheap parking on the street - you get that NO where else in Copenhagen! It's 35DKK for 24 hours.
- Courtyard with table tennis, basketball, soccer, BBQ area, playground, etc.
We're only renting this out when we're in the summer house, so you'll have the entire place to your self. Thats also why we only rent out for minimum 4 days at a time. We're not very often in the city, so cant make to many change overs. Hope you understand.
Interaction with Guests
We will of course make sure you get the keys to the appartement, and you can call or text us any time if theres something you need help with, but other than that, we will leave you to yourself, to enjoy the city and the appartement.
Surrounded by cafés, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, bakeries, parks, lakes and castles, you find the super hip and central Copenhagen neighbourhood called Frederiksberg.
Within 4-5 minutes walk you'll find 6 different super markets from expensive to cheap. Busses, metro-trains, kiosks, 7-Eleven is right outside the door... And 10 minutes walk will take you into a park with the old kings castle.
We will send you a document with Copenhagen dos and donts, restaurant/coffee/drinks recommendations, night life, museums, shopping and everything else you need to know in Copenhagen. What more do you want? ;-)
The Metro train takes you straight from the airport, into the city center, and arrives literally 1 minute walking distance from the apartment.
The same train also takes you downtown, to the old harbor, to one of the many city malls, the beach, the museums or high street shopping. All within 10 minutes.
You can also rent the amazing electric city bikes with build in gps, right around the corner from the apartment (at the metro station).
Other Things to Note
We are a couple: A journalist and a marketing manager, and we LOVE our city, and have put a lot of love into decorating our home. We hope you can see that from the pictures, and feel it when you're here.
At least one in the travel party must be of legal age.
I will try and be there when you arrive, so I will need to know approx. arrival time. If I cant be there, I have a way of leaving the keys for you.
You can of course enjoy music on the stereo and have dinner parties and have a great time, but remember there's people living below, above and right and left. Be quiet between 10 pm and 9 am. No parties!
Absolutely no smoking. I have asthma. Also no pets allowed.
Feel free to use all electronics in the living room and kitchen. Please take good care of them.
We will provide 2x2 sets of linnen (for 4 people all in all, in 2 double beds) and 4 towels.
About the Host, Tilde & Thomas
Thomas is a marketing manager working in publishing, and very fond of cooking food and listening to records. Tilde is a journalist writing for one of Denmarks biggest magazines.