Feel right at home in the heart of San Francisco. This building is beautifully decorated with Spanish interior design. Each room is designed with contemporary furnishings, with the luxury of a kitchenette.
- Fully furnished w/ queen size pillow top beds
- Full bath w/ shower over tub
- Pullman-style kitchenette w/microwave, refrigerator, sink, and full stock of kitchenware (no stove or oven)
- Ample closet space w/ 1 set of hangers, iron, and ironing board.
- 36' flat panel TV w/ expanded basic cable w/ HBO
- High speed internet available with purchase in all units (See front desk for details)
- Free local calls
-Wifi with purchase through third party provider
- 24 Hour Front Desk / Concierge Staff
- Coin-operated laundry
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Business Center in the Lobby (Computers with free internet and printing service available to you 24 hours a day)
Minimum Stay 7 Nights
15.5% tax added for rentals less than 30 days
*Cleaning not included
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1155 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2700 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
This place was great! Rooms were clean and equipped as described. The bed was pretty soft and gave me a bit of a back ache the first couple of nights until I got used to sleeping right on the edge. It was convenient to have the front desk there open 24 hours. There was a really loud bar downstairs so I was glad I brought ear plugs! The lobby is beautiful!
Our check-in was mared by the fact the young lady wanted to charge us again even though we had already paid, but she was new so we cut her a break. We were on the 11th floor. The apartment was clean and tidy and had everything we needed. There was free wifi in the lobby and the bed was comfortable.
The location is pretty good with walking distance to Union Square and public transport to go further afield. The only plus & minus is there is a fabulous bar next door called Jonses. We had a great night here but unfortunately you also have to try and get sleep as the bar dwellers hang about until 2 and 3am in the morning. So a little noisy but we were there on a weekend.
Checkout was very easy and the different front desk staff were helpful at providing tips on places to go and sorting out a transfer to the airport.
Very comfortable experience and smooth check-in/out process. Close to POWELL st bart for those who need that convenience. No complaints at all.