Nestled in a semi-off grid area of the island; This is a unique two floors open space, filled with natural sunlight and tropical vibe overlooking the blooming garden. The Triangle Loft is perfect for a family and friends who wants to have extra space to lounge around.
The "Triangle" is a contemporary 1200 square foot home, just a two minute walk to the ocean and fifteen minute walk to Kehena black sand beach. Ocean Spirit is set in an ever blooming beautiful garden of palms, hibiscus, boganvillia, coconuts, papaya, and banana trees. The house is literally a three sided triangle building with an open layout and walls of windows, looking out to the garden and sea. Six large timer ceiling fans keep you quite comfortable. The sun streams through stained glass windows in the morning which is quite magical. The triangle has an open floor plan, and works well for intimate groups and large families. The two full bathrooms are downstairs, one inside and one outside just off of the patio. The inside bath is beautifully done in imported Balinese river rock, glass brick, and finished with Italian mosaic tiles; while the outside bathe is all done in bamboo and stained concrete. The upper floor has one queen size thick futon, two twin beds, as well as a spacious sitting area with a LED flatscreen TV and designated Wifi connection.
The first floor has a fully equipped kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, two induction cook tops, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, pots and pans, plate ware, silverware and basic kitchen utensils. There is also a queen mattress bed and queen thick futon convertible couch. The Triangle can sleep up to 8 total.
Use of laundry facility upon request.
***NOTE for Instant booking guest:*** Since you already have the credentials of being awesome guests; please send me a message after booking confirming you've read the full description, house manual and house rules of my home.
Guests has full access to the Triangle House along with the front patio area, courtyard and your own private parking spot for one car. Additional car can park on the easement next to the property.
Your designated parking space is located on Mapuana St. side of the house. You may either pull up on the driveway or park on the easement of the property.
Wifi connection & landline telephone: free local and long distance calling to the US and Canada - available for outgoing calls only.
A shared gas grill barbecue, and lounge chairs are located in the courtyard.
A washer and dryer (detergent included) Laundry facility is available upon request.
Interaction with guests
We can always be reached by phone and Airbnb messages 24/7. Please contact me if you have any questions or need help.
Other things to note
Within 15-20 minutes:
Nearby natural hot springs and tide pools offer awesome snorkeling, soaking and swimming in safe warm water, right at the ocean's edge.
Explore the old Hawaiian town of Pahoa a twenty minutes drive away with its wooden board walks, many restaurants, and markets. I have found, they will always give excellent tips on the best current things to do in the local area.
At the southwest end of 137, the Red Road, you will find the Kaimu Corner Kountry Store, with most everything you need locally, beer, food, wine, groceries and local produce.
Don't miss Uncle Robert's Awa Bar and Club next door for a unique island experience filled with music, dance, food and local crafts on Wednesdays nights, with a smaller version of the market Saturday mornings. Kanaka music nights happen on Friday and Saturday evenings
License or registration number
Learn about this number
We kindly suggest to take a moment to review our Home Policies prior to your arrival. We hope that being aware of the rules can help minimize any unwanted surprises; keeping your stay most enjoyable and safe.
• Check in: 4PM / Check out: 11am
• Only authorized guests approved upon booking are allowed on the property
• Absolutely No shoes in the house (Hawaiian tradition & lava rocks can heavily damage the floors!)
• No Pets (We love animals - we are just not equip to have them as guests)
• No parties or events
• Absolutely No Smoking in or around the premises (smokers please go beyond the driveway & dispose of the cigarette butts properly)
• No candles, incense, or any combustibles items inside the buildings - including any lanais
• Turn off lights, fans and water when not in use (We LOVE Mother Nature - please “RESERVE, REUSE & RECYCLE”) Private water catchment in this semi-off grid area. Water is great for all uses except for drinking.
• Do not re-arrange furnitures - it can damage the hardwood floors.
• Seaview Estates Community “Dark Sky” Policy - keep lights at night to a minimum, low light. (The community really LOVE the sky & stars at night & it can minimize attracting unwanted bugs in this tropical environment)
• Separate garbage & recycling in the appropriate bins (please empty and rinse sugary containers before recycling)
• Keep the kitchen tidy at all times - do not leave any food out in the open
• Please notify us immediately if something isn't working properly. (Anything that requires maintenance and in need of repair.
• Upon your check out - please leave the kitchen as you found it
• Always lock doors and close all labeled windows before leaving the house
• Please observe neighborhood quiet times (9:00 pm to 8:00 am)
• Any reasonable issues that are making you sad - please call us. We can help! (We aim to resolve any concerns as fair as possible)
• Lastly, HAVE A WONDERFUL ALOHA TIME!
This host has 225 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Most of people that knows me would say - I'm small, but mighty! Current state of my existence consist of work, travel and a busy household. Along with trips back and forth to Hawaii from CA throughout the year. A wanderlust at heart; I'm constantly on the move and have multiple projects going and trying to find time for new adventures.
I work as a graphic designer and a freelance photographer. I also run my humble multiple unit vacation property in Hawaii. During my non busy days, I spend my time relaxing with family and catching up with friends!
Also finding time to follow my passion through modern painting and anything handmade. A soft heart for animals and mostly enjoy the company of adventure seeking long life friends and a love for laughter.
Future travel plans are investing more of my adventure time in the Big Island and explore the raw beauty of my second home.
"The true fruit of travel is perhaps the feeling of being nearly every where at home." ~Freya Stark