The apartment is located very centrally in the Holborn / Chancery Lane area, in between the West End and the City. All major Central London attractions are within walking distance, and so are public transports (5 minutes walk to Chancery Lane station on the Central Line, 8 minutes walk to Holborn station from where you can take the Piccadilly Line directly to Heathrow). In addition, the apartment is only a few minutes walk from the borders of the Thames and the Northbank promenade. Finally, location is also ideal for professionals, with numerous law firms, investment banks or accounting firms within walking distance.
The apartment is on the 5th floor (without elevator, about 90 steps) and is therefore very bright with sunlight from morning to evening (partially also through velux windows on the ceiling). It is 52m2 in size (about 550 square feet), sleeps 4 people, and consists of one large, very quiet bedroom (with large built-in wardrobes), one brand new bathroom with bathtub and rain shower, one brand new kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and breakfast bar as well as a living room with sofabed, flat screen TV and electronic piano. Free wifi is also available.
I will also welcome you with a free bottle of your choice - prosecco, white wine or red wine.
Finally, I offer a free one-day gym pass per guest for stays over a week. Weekly gym passes can be arranged for a fee on request.
PS - IMPORTANT: We make it clear in this listing that the apartment is on the 5th floor without elevator. This is not a problem for most guests - some even enjoy it! However, if you have difficulties walking or certain health issues, this might not be the right holiday home for you. Since this is probably the only thing we cannot change about the apartment - we have reflected it in our prices, to make them very competitive. Therefore we would be grateful if you could avoid penalising us due to the stairs when writing your review after your stay. Many thanks for your understanding, and we hope to welcome you in London soon!
- No excessive noise between 11pm and 7am please!
- Preferably take off your shoes when inside the apartment.
- Don't overload the washing machine - half full should be the maximum.
- Do not attempt to access the roof
- Please use the recycling bin for paper, cardboard, cans as well as plastic bottles and container (full description can be found on bin)
- If you want to get rid of garbage, please leave it on the pavement outside the building ideally between 5 and 7pm on weekdays only
- Close all windows when leaving the apartment.
- Make sure the building's main door is properly shut when leaving the building.
- Make sure the apartment's door is locked when leaving the apartment.
Many thanks and enjoy your stay!
From Oct 8 - 15, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 563 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love travelling and therefore want to make sure my guests have a fantastic experience too.
I split time between London and Berlin but also enjoy travelling to other major cities or some remote destinations.... this could be in the mountains or somewhere on a beach.
I also like reading, writing, music, going out, working out and eating well!