About this listing
Studioapartment on two levels. 3 rooms + bathroom and kitchen, in very green backyard with fireplace, hammock, turntables, Fender Rhodes piano, many other musical instruments, kitchen sofa and mini garden.
Flat on two levels.
Duplex, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen, in the very green backyard with fireplace, hammock, record players, Fender Rhodes, kitchensofa and mini garden.
Relax and enjoy the culture, the situation in Karo is perfect, central and quiet.
There is a large double bed with a beautiful canopy. The wakeup light makes it easy to get up. Bed linen is provided.
The living room has a lounge and a hammock to relax, with a fully functional fireplace, old record collections and record players.
You come down the four to the room with single bed, balls and toys. (Which, as one would find in the cabinet room space, so that you have then a simple room.)
You come down the stairs to the kitchen and bathroom.
The kitchen is large and has a huge work surface so that it can be cooked professionally for more than one person. The special is the feeling almost like being in a farm house, an aquarium and a kitchensofa !
If you need to be a musician is that the Fender Rhodes Piano which adorned the lower floor, to be a very welcome and creative piece of furniture and a lot of fun.
The bathroom is also very special and with a bathtub and water revitaliser.
The photos speak for themselves!
Throughout the apartment you have WiFi access.
The ground floor apartment even has a small garden and barbecue!
* In the apartment is a little extra room, the music studio. If you feel like you can record your own song here. Free Studio is days it upon special request.
The apartment is located right in the heart of the very popular and Karo is still quiet (Park-like backyard to the street market). Walk to the exhibition you walk 1 minute, according to St. Pauli 4 minutes, and the jump in just 5 minutes. A better position in a creative environment, you can not get in Hamburg! Also, just around the corner of the house a Fahrradmietstation, so you're everywhere faster by bicycle.
Have fun in Hamburg! We look forward to seeing you!
Fireplace, hammock, turntables, records, Fender Rhodes piano, guitar, singing bowls, didgeridoo, Tambura, Morocco drum, mini garden, cooking equipment, towels, hair dryer, games and playthings.
Interaction with Guests
The Karoviertel is located in central Hamburg, and all can be reached in 10 minutes maximum. Bars, restaurants, shops, nice places to sit outside in the immediate vicinity.
* Check in from 14:00 (please send per Airbnb an arrival time for Key handover)
* Check out until 12:00 (please cal me or put the Keys in the first mailbox, Sven Meyer)
* Smoking is not permitted.
* I have no private parking, but there is a possibility to park in neighboring streets.
* Firewood is under the fireplace in the lounge , the price is 10, - Euro, please ask for replenishment.
* Children are very welcome.
* bachelor farewells, alcoholics and people they make in the apartment a according bawling Party and somersault in the stairwell, not.
* Please do not bring strangers.
* Please wash / dry the dishes when you leave the apartment.
* Please be so kind and evacuate the waste disposal away (the bins are left of the house). Our cleaning fee is exclusively for washing linens and towels, vacuuming and cleaning bathrooms.
* Please treat the apartment and my neighbors with respect.
* Please be so nice and be quiet from 22:00 and on Sundays, the neighbors want to have quietness.
* Each piece is numbered and archived, if you like to have a record or another piece of furniture, please ask for, not just take! Each theft is immediately reported to the police.
(Sorry for the clear message, but there are sometimes People they not understand the most obvious things)