About this listing
About the property
1. You get an independent room with attached bathroom.
2. You can use the spacious peaceful yet dynamic space with tiled roof that has performances and workshops on regular basis.
3. You will meet artists, travellers and interesting people from Bangalore, other parts of India and many foreigners that visit me on regular basis
1. A succession of South Indian dynasties ruled the region of Bangalore until in 1537 AD Kempe Gowda—a feudatory ruler under the Vijayanagara Empire—established a mud fort considered to be the foundation of modern Bangalore.
2. Following transitory occupation by Maratha and Mughal, the city remained under the Mysore kingdom.
3. Bangalore continued to be a cantonment of the British and a major city of the Princely State of Mysore which existed as a nominally sovereign entity of the British Raj.
4. Following the independence of India in 1947, Bangalore became the capital of Mysore state, and later Karnataka.
I am well travelled in India and the neighbouring countries with long stay in Amsterdam. You can join me to visit art, music, theatre events in the city and get info on what to do and where to go in the city....I am centrally located with very good connections in Bangalore. You feel at home and take back a great experience to share with families and friends.