About this listing
This unique loft space is on the second floor in a secure apartment building and neighbourhood above a delightful and popular Teashop which we run, with ground floor access to courtyard and outdoor seating area shaded by palm and banana trees.
- Good location in the centre of Chiangmai close to all the famous sights
- Excellent transportation
- Situated on HuayKaew Road on the way to the famous Wat Pra Tat Doi Suthep. (20mins by car)
- 5 mins from beautiful parks and Chiangmai University, weekend markets
- 10 mins from from buzzing Nimmanhaemin Road and main shopping area
- 10 mins from Chiangmai Zoo
- Spacious and high ceiling
- decorated in an eclectic style with a mixture of traditional Northern-style Arts and Crafts and Chino-Portuguese antique furnishings
- hardwood flooring and beautiful local tiles with large window overlooking green courtyard
- Bathroom with good shower and view out onto garden below
- Good natural ventilation and well lit by natural light
- Reading area on mezzanine level
- Breakfast includes home-made bread served in garden
While staying with us, you will be able to enjoy fresh coffee, tea, fruit juice, home-made pastries and cakes as well as fantastic local dishes while sitting in our garden.
If you are looking for an urban oasis in the city, then this is a place of tranquillity for you to unwind.
No smoking allowed
No teashop customers unless allowed up in private accommodation unless bed and breakfast guests
Room only accommodates two people. Upon requests we can provide extra bedding for an additional guest on an additional charge.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.