About This Listing
This unique loft space is on the second floor in secure apartment building and neighbourhood above a delightful and popular Tea Shop which we run, with ground floor access to courtyard and outdoor seating area shaded by palm and banana trees.
- Good location in the centre of Chiangmai close to all the famous sights
- Excellent transportation
- Situated on HuayKaew Road on the way to the famous Wat Pra Tat Doi Suthep. (20mins by car)
- 5 mins from beautiful parks and Chiangmai University, weekend markets
- 10 mins from from buzzing Nimmanhaemin Road and main shopping area
- 10 mins from Chiangmai Zoo
- Spacious and high ceiling
- decorated in electric style with a mixture of traditional Northern-style Arts and Crafts and Chino-Portuguese antique furnishings
- hardwood flooring and beautiful local tiles with large window overlooking green courtyard
- Bathroom with good shower and view out onto garden below
- Good natural ventilation and well lit by natural light
- Reading area on mezzanine level
- Breakfast includes home-made bread served in garden
While staying with us, you will be able to enjoy fresh coffee, tea, fruit juice, home-made pastries and cakes as well as fantastic local dishes while sitting in our garden.
If you are looking for an urban oasis in the city, then this is a place of tranquillity for you to unwind.
No smoking allowed
No teashop customers unless allowed up in private accommodation unless bed and breakfast guests
Room only accommodates two people. Upon requests we can provide extra bedding for an additional guest on an additional charge.
真的很棒 如果可以发图片的话 我会把图都po上来 非常干净 舒服 每个角落都布置地很舒适很温馨 它更是一个家的感觉 而不是酒店 管家阿姨非常好 会准备丰盛的早饭 如果你不想要太多提前告诉她
We are welcomed by a beautiful small garden and housekeeper. The living room is on the third floor and stylish Thailand residence. A closed tea house on the first floor where we had breakfast prepared by the housekeeper (can speak very little English, friendly).
Recommendations: 1. Abundant space for two people, 2. Stylish decoration (a little bit old), 3. Full breakfast, 4. Good location near to Chiangmai university and night market.
Tips: 1. To protect yourselves from mosquito; 2. Can call the resourceful house owner in case of need; 3. If you would like a very quite space, this room might not be comfortable for you since it is built on the roadside.
The large single room loft accommodations located on quite soi in heart of the city met and exceed expectation. I was greeted by local Thai husband and wife hostest who delivered me key helped me get settled.
One enters the property from the rear through a small garden leading to entrance. leading stairway to mezzanine area and 2nd stairway to loft. The loft itself is fully furnished providing all the essentials elements required for comfortable stay.
If anyone has any physical challenges, you may want to consider the 2 flights of stairs. I felt at home once in loft. The Soi is not well lit at night but the neighborhood completely safe. The loft is located at the foot of the Doi Sutep mountains and are several restaurants, 7/11, coffee shops close by. Transporation is best served by local red bus which is inexpensive and runs frequently to old city, a short distance away.
The loft is charming and I would reccomend it highly. The loft is electic, private and my style however one should consider the 2 flights of stairs if have any physical challenges otherwise perfect.
Thanks you Piram for a lovely stay. I did not meet Piram personally but we spoke frequently via phone. There were no problems which were encountered during my stay and was served a lovely breakfast each morning.