We are a charming B&B located in the heart of downtown Montreal within walking distance to McGill University, the famous Plateau, Old Port, and Mount Royal to name a few. Our converted century old heritage B&B is your home away from home. Welcome!
The White Suite** is a one bedroom suite happily residing in a century old heritage town house. The suite includes a private bedroom, living/dining area, a small private kitchen and private bathroom.
The price quoted is for 2 people and also includes a free continental breakfast. A double pull out couch is available for $20 per additional person.
• One queen bed
• Double bed pull out couch in the separate living room
• Small separate kitchen with fridge, stove/oven and microwave where cooking is allowed (certain restrictions apply)
• Modern bathroom
• Air-conditioning and heating
• 32" plasma television
• Wireless high-speed internet
• Table with 4 chairs
**If this space doesn't quite meet your needs, please feel free to look at our other rooms and suites :)
Your room also has:
• We have a special agreement with a sports complex about a 5 minute walk away. For $7.5 you have access to their pool, hot tubs, and gym
Interaction with guests
Since we are a B&B, a front desk receptionist is on site to answer any questions you may have from 10am to 6pm and the owner lives on site as well.
Other things to note
We hold a 2014 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and a GreenLeaders Gold Level for being eco friendly! We're very proud of this. To keep in this standing, we offer sheet and towel changes every 4 nights unless you ask otherwise.
No pets and no smoking inside the building.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews