About this listing
A beautifully furnished and very comfortable 2 bedroom at few minutes from the historic center of Paris. The apartment has a lovely south facing terrace with all the equipment for a pleasant moment in the sun garden. Ideal!
We offer a furnished apartment for your holiday or weekend in the outskirts of Paris.
Located on the ground floor, with a garden and two rooms, this flat of 50 m2 can accommodate 3 people. (A double bed + sofa bed)
The apartment includes:
- A fully equipped kitchen, microwave, oven, refrigerator / freezer,
- One bedroom with double bed and large closet
- Closet in the corridor of entrance
- A bathroom with sink, tub and toilet.
- A lounge with internet, TV, DVD Bluray player in the internet box.
- Phone with free calls to 104 countries (list of countries here: (URL HIDDEN)
- A private garden with terrace, facing south
- Laundry/dryer machine
- Bedding and towels available
- Cleaning person one time a week
Interaction with Guests
We are always available by email or phone for our guest. We always try to answer the question and solve the problem in the moment.
The best is to be able to enjoy a nice and warm flat with a private garden with terrace, facing south and, be very close of the center of Paris.
The apartment is located 5 minutes from Maire des Lilas metro (Line 11). This line is direct to Chatelet.
The new tramway is at few blocks from the apartment.
Here are the commute times to go to the main touristic places (from door to door):
Tour Eiffel: 40min
Champs Elysées: 26 min
Trocadéro : 35 min
Louvre: 22 min
Hotel de ville: 13 min
Opéra: 24 min
Notre Dame: 20 min
Saint Lazare: 20 min
Pigalle: 25 min
Bus and Velib' (Paris bicycle locations) near + Bus Noctilien
Other Things to Note
- Kindly leave the house as clean as you like to find it. We will charge an extra of 70€ if don't live it neat.
- Please do not help yourselves in my food supplies - only in emergency case and then kindly replace the item you used.
- The hot water supply for showers is limited. Please don't let the hot water run too long ( 1 long hot shower OR 4 quick showers :-)
PLEASE READ THE HOUSE RULES BEFORE BOOKING.
PHOTO AND BIO: For security reasons, we don't pre-approve enquiries without a face photo (so we know the person who shows up is the person who booked). No exceptions, it's nothing personal. Please also make sure either your enquiry or profile says a bit about you - your interests, job, reason for travelling to Paris etc. "Hi Mathias and Tiphanie my name is X from Y your home looks great is it available these dates" will not suffice :-)
PRE-APPROVAL: Reservation is made at time of payment. A "pre-approval" just gives you permission to book the room. It does NOT reserve the room for you. I may pre-approve several enquiries for the same
And please: NO check out in the middle of the night!