Featured Feb. 2016 issue of Ventana Magazine under "Nesting" and "Editor's Note." Most beautiful location in the Ojai Valley, offering seclusion, privacy, peace, quiet, nature, breathtaking views, quick driving access to Ojai, Ventura, Santa Barbara areas.
• Before inquiring, please become fully verified through Airbnb and get Verified ID through Airbnb. You will NOT be able to book without full verification and Verified ID through Airbnb. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Includes - 1 guest room (queen size bed), 1 full bath (sometimes shared), and balcony.
• Guest rooms do not have televisions. We promote enjoying nature during the day and the stars at night!
• NO SMOKING!
• California is in a severe drought and we are under a 42% cut back restriction of water. Unfortunately, our water is not "deep as the ocean," in California. Please try, as hard as possible, the following suggestions to help make our water last until the next rainy season. Thank-you for your effort!
Please take short showers (try not to take over 5 min.), turn water off while shampooing, soaping, shaving, etc. Use only for wetting and rinsing.
Limit 1 shower/day/guest.
Please use water buckets inside showers to collect water while it is getting hot and then set aside for use in the garden.
Please do not keep water running while brushing teeth, etc. Turn off and use only for wetting and rinsing. Hand wash in sinks quickly and, again please, do not keep water running.
No showers after 10pm.
• No gatherings throughout house or property after 10pm.
Please be sure to turn lights off when leaving a space, room, or common area.
• Please plan for eating meals out. Indoor house kitchen is not available to overnight guests. Kitchen may be booked for special events using, from our list of, preferred chefs. Bookings available through Casa de Canto Villa website.
• Reasonably priced breakfast and lunch served at our diner/restaurant, THE WORKER BEE CAFE, conveniently located in Carpinteria. BREAKFAST IS SERVED ALL DAY!!!
• Outdoor kitchens (wood barbecue areas) available for event bookings only. Not available to overnight guests. Bookings available through Casa de Canto Villa website.
• THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE.
• Must like animals.
• Please be respectful to others around you and pickup after yourself in common areas in/outside. We have had several guests highly sensitive to perfume, cologne, etc. If you must, or enjoy using, please apply outside of house. Many scents are often very difficult to remove.
• We are ecologically and environmentally conscious so please switch off lights, use water wisely, recycle, etc.
• Event scheduling not available through Airbnb. Pricing set accordingly per event scope. More details in Casa de Canto Villa website or please ask for details.
- Weddings, Showers, Bridal Parties, Rehearsal Dinners
- Family Reunions, Celebrations
- Corporate Retreats, Spiritual Retreats, etc,
• We love where we live. Please be respectful to nature, our animals, neighbors, and our home. Thank-you.
Upon booking you agree, for the duration of your stay, to stay with us at your own risk.
Looking forward to meeting you and wish you a wonderful stay!
This host has 284 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Love animals, the outdoors, country living (city life too!), riding,swimming, running, scuba diving, interior design, gardening, music, drumming, travel.