A nice, small apartment in Berlin Mitte. Restaurants, bars, and galleries are close by. The area is international and among the best to explore sights and museums. It is clean and was recently renovated.
Clean, mini apartment for rent in Berlin - very conveniently located in the very center of Berlin Mitte (Brunnenstrasse/Invalidenstrasse, close to Rosenthaler Platz). From 35 EUR / night with a minimum of 3 nights stay (+ Final cleaning/2nd person).
- Space for 2 persons (one bed: 1,40x2,00m)
- Near U Rosenthaler Platz (U8 Metro station) - it is a 5 min walk to the subway
- Very quiet room (see also view from window below in pictures)
- It has two windows, a separate entry (your own key)
- Flat iron, kitchen, fridge and radio in room
- Furnished (see pictures)
- Clean bathroom with shower, toilet
- Free and fast (54MBit) VDSL wireless internet (WIFI)
- Room size approx. 19 sqm
- (Lot's of cafés, restaurants and startups as well as galleries are in this area)
- There is a big super market 1 min away (Ackerhalle)
- Closest airport is Berlin Tegel (20 min drive with taxi)
- There is only one blanket (big one) - if you need an extra, I have an additional sleeping bag (please request)
- 2 Towels (extra Towels can be provided on request)
- There is no elevator in the building (Apt is in 3rd floor) - so when it is heavy luggage, then be prepared :)
- There are no shutters, just curtains (which is standard in Germany's old buildings)
- Non-smoking room
- Please use the wifi according to current laws (no BitTorrents, etc.)
- Check out time is 11h am - this is flexible as long as no one is coming in the same day. Please check before you come and plan ahead
I live in the same house and can offer support/help in Berlin if needed.
If you have nothing to say on your profile (or you don't want to), please tell me a little bit about you. It helps to build trust. Thank you.
Communication with Florian was wonderful and the flat was easy to access even though we weren't able to meet up. The bed was a little uncomfortable for my liking, and there was only a twin comforter for a queen size bed. Also, my only other comment would be I would have wished there would have been hand soap in the bathroom. Otherwise the flat was clean and accomodations were sufficient for the price. I appreiciate Florian's kindness and thank him for allowing us to rent his flat. The location was perfect as well, not far from the main attracions of Berlin.
We had a wonderful stay at Florian's apartment! It was spacious, clean and well equipped with everything we needed.
Communication with Florian was easy and he replied quickly when we had questions.
The area itself is excellent! Mitte is a trendy and unique area full of gorgeous restaurants and boutique stores! A great place to stay if you want to immerse yourself in the city. Close to public transport and museums it was very convenient for our stay in Berlin. Definitely recommend!
Unterkunft sauber, in zentraler aber ruhiger Lage.
Florian war sehr bemüht und bei Bedarf auch immer erreichbar.
Nächstes Mal wieder!
Nice apartment in a central location - we walked almost everywhere!
...I had a really good stay in Florian's room with no real issues...it was ideal for just myself and close enough to the galleries I was there to visit...thanks Florian.
Really lovely little place in the middle-of-Mitte. Assuming you're coming to Berlin to get out and about this is the perfect little studio flat - comfortable bed, warm, and plenty of bedding for when the temperature dips. Lots of great restaurants nearby and it's quick to get anywhere from Mitte. Florian is very organised, friendly and helpful - everything went off without a hitch.
Great location - very quiet, nice neighbourhood with many cafés, bars, restaurants just around the corner or in close walking distance. It's small but clean and perfectly alright if you're spending most of your time anyway outside.
Great little place, perfect location! Spent a week here and loved it as a great base to explore Berlin. Many thanks.
Cosy apartment in excellent location! Didn't meet Florian personally, but the communication with him was easy going and perfectly reliable.
Great apartment for a couple, good location in Mitte, the centre of Berlin. I recommend this apartment.