About this listing
* CLOSE TO THE TUBE
* IN THE TOURISTIC CENTER IN MINUTES!
* FREE WIFI
* FREE CAR PARK
* YOUR OWN KEY TO BOTH THE HOUSE AND YOUR ROOM.
* USE OF THE KITCHEN
* NO CURFEW
* FLEXIBLE ON CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
* CLEANED DAILY
This space can accommodate up to four people.
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
Guest will have their own room with their own set of keys and will be able to access all other parts of the apartment, including the kitchen where they will have full use for cooking and storing food.
In general this is a great place to live. To keep it as such all guest need to follow the following rules for their own comfort:
Guest may use the kitchen on the following conditions:
They wash up all dishes, cutlery, pots and pans
They clean the cooker, hob, all work surfaces and table
They sweep the floor or any crumbs.
They return all utensils to their original place.
They put all rubbish in the bins at the entrance to the building.
Guests are asked to leave the shower in a clean and fresh state.
Guests are asked to leave the toilet in a hygienic and fresh state.
Guests are asked to wear house shoes in the bedroom and the rest of the house.
Guests are asked to reframe from playing music before 10am and after 10pm.
Guests are reminded that smoking is not permitted in any part of the property. This includes the bedroom and smoking at the bedroom window. Anyone found to have smoked in the property will be asked to leave.
Guests are asked to remove all litter and rubbish from their room at least one a day