This space can accommodate up to four people.
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
We had a great time staying at Sidney's place. He was wonderful at accepting a last minute booking and we felt very welcome when we arrived. The room was as described and we were really happy with what was on offer for the price. Great location and perfect transport links.
Sidney was a lovely and very friendly host and so was his assistant Eddy. We would love to stay again soon!
It was very nice time in very nice place nearby metro station and bus stop. Also some supermarkets are located nearby so you have everything what you need in London in reasonable price. Sidney: wszystko w porzadku!
My friend and I were very pleased with the room. It was clean and had enough space to fit an additional mattress on the floor. Sidney was doing some work on the place when we stayed there, so the kitchen was under repair, but I was still able to use it to cook a quick dinner. The neighborhood is nice and quiet but with several bars and restaurants in the vicinity and the underground is easy to access. Sidney is an interesting guy and fun to talk to, so if you get a chance stick around and chat with him.
Although I only met Sidney briefly he made me feel instantly comfortable. This was my first time using AirBNB and it was a great experience.
Room was well located right next to a station with a huge supermarket. Bed was comfy, host was nice and it was nice and quiet.
Good hot shower as well. Would definitely stay with Sidney again when staying in London
I stayed in Sidney's flat for 6 nights. Sidney is a really nice host and the room I was sleeping in was very good - big with more than sufficient amount of shelves and comfortable bad. It was a perfect place for a short visit like mine as it is really easy to get to the Southbank from the flat.
Sidney is a wonderful host and an all-round wonderful guy! The apartment was better than I could have hoped for - spacious flat, high ceilings, lush garden (rare!); the bus into town was literally outside the front door; the train station about a three minute walk. Sidney was always happy to help out and made me feel very welcome indeed. I felt lucky to have found this place - anyone staying here should feel the same!