# FAST RESPONSE AND BOOKING #
# FULLY EQUIPPED WITH ALL YOUR NEEDS #
The apartment currently occupied under a long term contract. It will be available for booking in August 2014.
Here I have something unique to offer, great panorama views to Saigon River, Zoo & Botanic garden apartment.
The apartment is on level 15 of a 17 storey building , highly secured with hourly patrons & surveillance cameras.
This Riverside apartment is opposite the Botanic garden , on the northern side of the canal which leads to Saigon River. Its just 15 minutes walk to most busiest and interesting parts of the city's centre: D1, Le Thanh Ton Str, Zoo & Botanic garden, Japanese area & restaurants, Saigon Square -bargain market, Thi Nghe Local market...
The building has also restaurant & coffee shops and a small grocery on the ground floor.
You can easily access and try local food right on the streets leading to the building.
The apartment is a 1-bedroom unit, 60 sqm with:
An ensuite has view to the city centre
A compact kitchen and living & dining area.
A study area with desk and closet.
A balcony with fantastic views to Saigon River & Botanic garden
Its fully equipped with whatever you need from:
- Washing machine / dry lines
- Microwave oven with grills, toaster
- Hot ceramic cooking plates
- 198L fridge
- 36" LCD with hifi system, Iphone ready connector
- Iron, Iron board, hair dryer
- 03 aircons with remotes
- Wifi - high speed internet 12 MB per sec
- Sat TV with international channels.
- One room can be use as an office or second bedroom , with large storage space - for your luggages
- All cooking facilities provided
- Towels , toiletries also provided.
- Washing power and softener also provided.
The place can accommodate upto 3 people:
- Masterbed with double bed (160x200cm ) - springled mattress- fresh garments and pillow cases- blankets
- 2nd bedroom ( office space convertible) with curtain system provided for privacy - using sofabed sized 140x200 cm - fresh garment and pillow cases - blankets
The residents: Including government officers, expats, Vietnamese from overseas, international experts.
Airport pick up $20 upon request.
Motobike rental upon request
TAXI : Vina Sun & Mai Linh recommended -
The Taxi stand is at the front of the building. Taxi HOANG LONG
Estimated distances to :
- Unification palace - 2200 m ( ~ $2 by taxi)
- Notredame Cathedral / Central post office - 1800 m
- Dong Khoi Street (shopping,bars, restaurants,night clubs ) - 1500 m
- Le Thanh Ton Street (shopping ,bars, restaurants) - 950 m
- Saigon Square - bargain market / HSBC & CBA ATM - 900 m
- Ben Thanh Market (wholesale, sourvenir, street foods) - 2200 m
- Bach Dang Ferry terminal - 2000 m
- Him lam Golf club - 1100 m
- Yet kieu swimming pools - 700 m
- Hoa Lu Stadium - 1200 m
- Nga Ba Song Tennis courts & Swiming pools - 500 m.
PLS NOTE THAT THE OFFERED MONTHLY PRICE DOES INCLUDE ALL BILLS (WATER, POWER, ADSL, CABLE TV..PARKING ..)
FOR LONGER LEASE CONTRACT ( 3 MONTHS AND ABOVE ) THE BETTER RATE WILL BE OFFERED .
There are 02 lobbies located at two ends of the building. You can access the apartment from both lobbies.
From 10pm to 6am , one of the lobbies is closed for security reasons.
I will arrange my time to meet up with guests in person. Otherwise I will advise in details through your emails 2 days prior to your arrival.
During your stay, you can contact me through phone, emails, SMS or in person.
Quite and relaxing neighborhood.
As its located by the canal and the Botanic gardens, you will feel the breeze and bird singing through the day from the apt's balcony.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$350 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1200 /month|
Bach was a great host and we had an excellent stay.
The apartment has a pleasant view of the river and botanic gardens, and walking around the gardens and zoo make for a pleasant break from the intensity of the city.
Bach was friendly and responsive. When we couldn't figure out how to get the sound on the TV working, he even offered to come over to show us. (We figured it out before he arrived.)
We had a wonderful stay. The newly-renovated one-bed apartment is housed in an old block at the edge of the Botanic Gardens and zoo, so you wake up to the sight of greenery and elephants. The apartment is fully furnished, including new toiletries, because Bach, being the considerate host, "wanted us to concentrate on having fun and exploring HCMC." And we did - just five minutes from the city, this little suburb is also teeming with local culture (Vietnamese street food, little pho places and restaurants, morning markets...). This area sits on just the right balance of old and new HCMC.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.