We'll like to welcome you in our beautiful Spanish chalet near the seafront. You'll have a private room with a double (real) Auping bed, air-conditioning (heating / cool), screen door, private terrace with stunning sea view. At the left you'll see Benidorm and at the right Alicante.
You'll have a private bathroom with a shower (100 cm) and hairdryer.
- Parking space in front of the house
- Use of other terrace with 2 sun beds, small pool and garden furniture
* possibilty to have breakfast (free) and/or dinner with your hosts (€10 p.p. including a glass of wine or beer)
- Extra guest room available with real double bed (extra price €55 and shared bathroom)
Places of interest:
- busstop (5 minutes)
- beach (5 minutes: public or nudist)
- chiringuitos with live music (during summer months 5 minutes walk)
- *****Hotel Montiboli and ***Hotel Eurotennis with 18 tenniscourts
- Several bars & restaurants & small supermarket (5 or 10 minutes walk)
- Costa Blanca Expess (light train to Alicante or Benidorm/Denia 10 minutes walk)
- Benidorm with Theme parks (Terra Mitica, Aquilandia, Terra Natura, and more)
- Shopping mall La Marina (10 minutes by car or light train 20 minutes)
- Villajoyosa (5 minutes by car, 10 minutes by bus or 30 minutes walking) with Valor Chocolate Factory, boulevard with a variety of restaurants, bars.
We've got lots of flyers from many POI (Points of Interest) nearby and further way in Spain!
Alicante Airport El Altet (45 km / 35 minutes by car)
Valencia Airport (155 km /1,5 hours by car)
Benidorm (8 km)
Alicante (25 km)
Valencia (150 km)
We'll hope to see you in our very quiet and beautiful neighborhood Montiboli!
PS. A car is recommendable!
No loud music.
No uninvited guests without consulting your hosts.
Use of pool with care! No diving.
You can always ask for extra towels by the pool.
Use of washing machine and dryer on request.
We've got very nice neighbors so please be considerate with your environment!
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
We live for several years now just outside Villajoyosa in a semi-attached house with a marvelous view at the Mediterranean Sea.
We enjoy the quietness of our neighborhood but still nearby all the villages and big cities.
Our interest goes out to sports, our kitchen garden, mosaic and cooking.
We love Valencia with all the works of Calatrava, tapas, football but also the real Spanish character of Villajoyosa which has been preserved!
Theo & Renée