Quaint 2bed 1bath house located walking distance from the beach in coastal city of Dana Point, halfway between Disney & San Diego.
We have total of 3 rentals in the area as listed under my profile here: airbnb.com/users/show/2357231
This fully upgraded 2Bedroom house is located walking distance from the beach (Capistrano Beach) in beautiful coastal city of Dana Point in Orange County. Taking a 5 to 10 minute stroll down to the long stretch of beaches, you will pass a famous view point of Gazebo Park where you can view the entire coastline and if timing is right, the beautiful sunset over Catalina Island. Check out our pictures of the walking path and direction to the beach. It's a fun and safe walk for kids, elderly people and bikers as well. The beach (Capistrano Beach) along the scenic stretch of coast in south Dana Point, offers volleyball, basketball, cycling, and other beach activities.
This vacation home offers spacious and fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, top of the line appliances & furniture, Pool Table and outdoor gas barbecue grill. For your convenience, House also comes with towels, washer/dryer, laundry detergents, hand and dish washing liquids, beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice cooler and beach towels for your days at the beach.
The house has one King bed, one Queen bed and one Full-size sofa bed, sleeping total of 6 guests. Once you get home after a full day outdoor, you can play Billiards, enjoy the outdoor BBQ grill or prepare your own meal in the kitchen which includes all the utensils and cutlery you may need. You can also watch HBO and other premium channels in HD, or play your favorite DVD/Bluray or stream your favorites from youtube, Netflix,… through the WiFi connected Player.
This lovely house is few minutes drive away from dana point harbor and other nearby public beaches, shops and restaurants. Due to our convenient location which is half way between Los Angeles and San Diego, North Orange County / LA attractions (Disneyland, Universal Studios Hollywood, Knott's Berry Farm) and San Diego attractions (Sea World, San Diego Zoo, La Jolla) are both only an hour drive away. I-5 Freeway which can then take you to either direction is only 5 minute drive away.
Note1: We have total of 3 vacation houses in the area. You can see them all listed under our profile here: airbnb.com/users/show/2357231
Note2: Our calendar here may not always reflect our actual availability. If you let us know your dates and how flexible they are, we will send you all possible options that may work for you.
Note3: We allow dogs depending on weight/breed, if they don't enter furniture & beds. Pet fee will apply. Please ask us.
Access to the complete 2bed 1bath house, plus the attached garage /pool room and the outside BBQ and sitting area around it. Nothing is shared.
Interaction with Guests
Guest will receive check-in instructions and a unique access code to use to enter the house when checking in and during the stay. We live in the area and are close enough to stop by in case needed.
Quite and friendly residential neighborhood. Please be considerate of longtime residents in the neighborhood. Loud music and noises are not allowed.
Bus stop is close to the property. Use (website hidden) maps to plan your commute using public transportation.
Other Things to Note
Stay more, Save more! We provide 10-15% discount for tenants staying 30 days or more. Try it once and you will become one of our loyal returning long-term tenants too!
1. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4PM p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11AM a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. Unarranged late checkouts may result in extra charges at discretion of the homeowner.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of the “Guest” accompanied by additional guests as stated in the reservation request sent by the guest.
3. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
4. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
5. In case of any unexpected situation resulting in unavailability of the house for renting, “Homeowner” shall cancel and make full refund of all paid amounts to the Guest prior to Check-in date.
6. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance. Homeowner is not responsible for any incidents happened to guests, inside or outside the property.
RENTAL RULES - Exhibit A
1. Smoking is allowed outside the house only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Due to our quiet neighborhood, no music, guest or partying is allowed in this vacation house specially after 9PM without prior consent of the homeowner. Occupants may be cited or fined by the City and/or immediately evicted by the owner for disturbing the neighbors or violating applicable laws.
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are allowed only with consent from the homeowner prior to making the reservation and paying applicable Pet fee.
8. Assigned parking is limited to 1 vehicle. Street parking is also available if more parking space is needed. Parking fines are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. Water and Sewage: The mineral content in the water may be high, we recommend drinking filtered water or bottled water. Kitchen’s garbage disposal is of standard type and can easily be clogged if you put fats, grease and fibrous materials such as rice, celery or corn husks into it. The drainage system will also clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No paper towel or feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that paper towels or feminine products have been flushed and thus clogged the sewage system, you could be charged damages of up to $500.
Very good location, good neighborhood with walking distance to beach!
His place is very clean and each room is nicely equipped with a/c//heater - it makes loud noise but works very well.
Overall very good stay!
Very nice area, close to the beach, quiet, accessible to everything and Ross was a very good host. Ross made himself available for anything we needed, and the guest house was exactly what we expected per @airbnb.
I will definetly use this house soon if available.
Ross's AirBnB unit was wonderful. We enjoyed our time in beautiful California. I will definitely try to stay here again if I am back in town for another meeting.
Ross made us feel welcome with a bottle of Campaign and two glasses on the kitchen counter top. We took advantage of the close proximity to the beach and huge TV during our stay.
The house was spotless and the beds are huge and comfortable.
Ross the host was extremely accommodating, he responded immediately when anything came up. The condo was clean and very comfortable, good size kitchen and bedrooms. Location was fantastic, close to everything and great walking area as well. I would recommend this home and would stay here again most definitely.
The reservation was canceled 42 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I would highly recommend this home!! A bottle of wine was there to Greet us! It was Comfortable Space to stay in.. Floors are Beautiful! Wasn't cluttered with decorations!!! Light and Airy feel! It was Great to have a Washer/Dryer,towels, soap all available!! THANK YOU ROSS!!! Would stay again when traveling to California.
Solid place, minor issues came up and Ross was quick to fix. He was always super responsive. Solid experience overall.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am Ross, the owner/manager of 3 vacation homes in Dana Point and Laguna area. I am an engineering professional, with MBA degree in management and project leadership position in a hi-tech company in southern California-Orange County.
My wife and I welcome you to our beautiful beach vacation houses. We are committed to offering lowest possible rates, while meeting the needs of all our guests and making their stay a special one. We also want you to enjoy all the culture Dana Point and Laguna area has to offer while experiencing them in the most comfortable way possible!