About this listing
Stay in this charming one-bedroom apartment conveniently located just steps to Gallery Place Chinatown, three blocks from the Metro (green, yellow, red lines) at the Washington Convention Center, and a quick drive to I-395 at New York Ave. Driving, however, is purely optional and not recommended when you live in a walker's paradise. With a Walk Score of 95, this place is perfect for the active individual seeking a commuter-friendly stay close to the national monuments and all the action DC has to offer.
Enjoy the hype of Chinatown without staying in it. Ideally located in the Mt. Vernon triangle neighborhood, the apartment is just a short walk to Busboys & Poets, Mandu, Kushi, Marrakesh, a 24hr Safeway/Starbucks Coffee, movie theaters and many other area shops & dinning spots. A night of entertainment, sports and concert events are yours to enjoy at the nearby Verizon Center. In need of a little urban solitude after a busy day? Enjoy your own patio space just outside your bedroom door.
Parking: limited street parking only
Amenities: central heating & cooling, disposal, microwave, oven/range-electric, refrigerator, dishwasher, in-unit washer/dryer, large closet, outdoor patio
- Please contact host before booking and provide a brief profile with picture of yourself.
- This is a Non-smoking space.
- Strictly no pets, no parties allowed.
- Early or late self check in may be arranged, if requested in advance. (With self check in you may not have a chance to meet the host).
- Please treat this space as a residence, and not as a room in a hotel.
- Property address for this listing should not be used as a personal mailing address by the guest at any time.
- Please do not attempt to fix or repair anything yourself. If you should experience any problems working an appliance or an appliance simply is not working, contact the host immediately to get it resolved.
- Please turn off the AC or heater when you leave the apartment.