Apartment Sofa-bed moved out :) Now you can sleep more comfortable on the normal size bed - check on next pictures
Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 16th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
In the building you can find a kiosk, where you can get all necessary products. Nearby, there is also a shop to do more shopping. Next to the flat there is also a park with a playground.
Apartment is fully equipped as follows:
- normal, double bed (140x200)
- chair-bed (80x188)
- bed clothes
- 2 commodes with drawers
- 2 bookstands
- iron & iron board
- drying rack
- optionally (cost 30 PLN) - bed for small kids
- table for 2 - 3 person
- dishwasher (plus tablets)
- one part sink
- four burner electric cooker
- electric kettle & pots
- dishes (plates, mugs, wine glasses, bowls, cutlery etc.)
- blender / kitchen robot
- tea, coffee, sugar
- optionally (free of charge) - chair for small kids
- soap, shampoo & body balm
- washing machine (plus washing powder)
- free very fast WiFi Internet (160Mb)
- guides and maps about Warsaw
- little library with books - English, Polish, Russian, German, Greek, Spanish
You can park a car almost on every street after paying the parking meter. It is free of charge from 6pm to 8am.
Check in and check out. We are flexible and we always try to find the best solution to check you in just after your arrival to Warsaw. However, please keep in mind, that sometimes there is still a previous guest in the flat :) So, usually check in is from 4 pm to 10 pm, and check out from early morning to 3 pm. Check-in at night (after 23.00) is associated with an additional fee of 100 zł.
If you need to check in earlier or leave a bit longer, just write to us - we will see what we can do :)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
2. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
3. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
4. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
5. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
6. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
7. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
8. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
9. At least 48hours before arriving please contact via e-mail to organize check-in procedure.
10. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
Karolina and her family were very welcoming even though it wasn't the best schedule for them when we arrived. The apartment was clean and she gave us good tips to visit Warszawa, i would also definitly recommend the place because of its location!
Karolina was very welcoming, friendly and helpful throughout our very short stay. Her place was cosy and was well equipped with everything a traveler would need. Really loved our stay there, would recommend her place to others who plan on visiting Warsaw. Go for this one right here!
We had a really nice stay in Karolina's apartment. It was clean and furnished of everything you need for your stay. Very close to all attractions and pubs: you can reach them by foot. Karolina has been so nice and she gave us some tips about places where to have fun or to visit. Really satisfied for everything.
Thanks a lot
Michal and Karolina were great hosts!
They responded at all of our mails very quickly and with useful details for everything relaited to the apartment. They give us city maps to visit warsaw and were available for any information we would need. The apartment was well équiped, warm and comfy. I highly recommend this apartment well located in warsaw.
I had a very good week in Warsaw. Karolina was very helpful, she gave me insteresting informations about the city. She was also receptive, welcoming, always trying to do her best for the hosts. The studio is very well situated, very practical and clean, simple and it's in an interesting Warsavian building. In brief, I will recommend this studio for everyone who wants to visit Warsaw, with an honest budget. An excellent experience.
Karolina is an amazing host. I felt at home with her. Everything was clean and ready for me. She even had some nice touches leaving bottles of water and toiletries for me to use. She's an excellent host.
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!