About this listing
Apartment Sofa-bed moved out :) Now you can sleep more comfortable on the normal size bed - check on next pictures
Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 16th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
In the building you can find a kiosk, where you can get all necessary products. Nearby, there is also a shop to do more shopping. Next to the flat there is also a park with a playground.
Apartment is fully equipped as follows:
- normal, double bed (140x200)
- chair-bed (80x188)
- bed clothes
- 2 commodes with drawers
- 2 bookstands
- iron & iron board
- drying rack
- optionally (cost 30 PLN) - bed for small kids
- table for 2 - 3 person
- dishwasher (plus tablets)
- one part sink
- four burner electric cooker
- electric kettle & pots
- dishes (plates, mugs, wine glasses, bowls, cutlery etc.)
- blender / kitchen robot
- tea, coffee, sugar
- optionally (free of charge) - chair for small kids
- soap, shampoo & body balm
- washing machine (plus washing powder)
- free very fast WiFi Internet (160Mb)
- guides and maps about Warsaw
- little library with books - English, Polish, Russian, German, Greek, Spanish
You can park a car almost on every street after paying the parking meter. It is free of charge from 6pm to 8am.
Check in and check out. We are flexible and we always try to find the best solution to check you in just after your arrival to Warsaw. However, please keep in mind, that sometimes there is still a previous guest in the flat :) So, usually check in is from 4 pm to 10 pm, and check out from early morning to 3 pm. Check-in at night (after 23.00) is associated with an additional fee of 100 zł.
If you need to check in earlier or leave a bit longer, just write to us - we will see what we can do :)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
2. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
3. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
4. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
5. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
6. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
7. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
8. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
9. At least 48hours before arriving please contact via e-mail to organize check-in procedure.
10. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
Karolina is great! She made sure I was comfortable and helped me book a taxi to and from her apartment. The apartment is clean, secure and the many security features in place to prevent unauthorized entry gives you peace of mind in a foreign environment.
WiFi is fast and works well. 5 stars to Karolins for extra effort.
Our stay at Karolina's house was great. The apartment is nice and cosy, very close to city center and we had everything we needed. She and her husband were wonderful guests, very nice when we asked to leave our luggage with them for the whole day (after the check-out). We had a very pleasant stay and I highly recommend her apartment.
The apartment is very clean and cozy. Great location, very central, but still quite. Michal was very nice and helpful, I can highly recommend to stay in the apartment!
Appartamento carino e confortevole, ubicato in un parco in posizione centrale.
Karolina è stata davvero gentile e disponibile.
The appartment is in a great location. Walkable distance of all the big attractions. Karolina was a good host. Appartment looks bigger in pictures. Overall great experience! I recommend this place
We expected a bigger apartment (wide-lens photos do the really good job), but it has everything you need: shaving soap, shampoo, etc. Also, unfortunately, there's no window to look at the street (only a small one for air/sunlight). Overall, the apt is clean, washing machine really helped. The location is good, near the grocery store and the center.
About the Host, Karolina
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!