About this listing
Apartment Sofa-bed moved out :) Now you can sleep more comfortable on the normal size bed - check on next pictures
Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 16th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
In the building you can find a kiosk, where you can get all necessary products. Nearby, there is also a shop to do more shopping. Next to the flat there is also a park with a playground.
Apartment is fully equipped as follows:
- normal, double bed (140x200)
- chair-bed (80x188)
- bed clothes
- 2 commodes with drawers
- 2 bookstands
- iron & iron board
- drying rack
- optionally (cost 30 PLN) - bed for small kids
- table for 2 - 3 person
- dishwasher (plus tablets)
- one part sink
- four burner electric cooker
- electric kettle & pots
- dishes (plates, mugs, wine glasses, bowls, cutlery etc.)
- blender / kitchen robot
- tea, coffee, sugar
- optionally (free of charge) - chair for small kids
- soap, shampoo & body balm
- washing machine (plus washing powder)
- free very fast WiFi Internet (160Mb)
- guides and maps about Warsaw
- little library with books - English, Polish, Russian, German, Greek, Spanish
You can park a car almost on every street after paying the parking meter. It is free of charge from 6pm to 8am.
Check in and check out. We are flexible and we always try to find the best solution to check you in just after your arrival to Warsaw. However, please keep in mind, that sometimes there is still a previous guest in the flat :) So, usually check in is from 4 pm to 10 pm, and check out from early morning to 3 pm. Check-in at night (after 23.00) is associated with an additional fee of 100 zł.
If you need to check in earlier or leave a bit longer, just write to us - we will see what we can do :)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
2. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
3. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
4. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
5. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
6. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
7. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
8. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
9. At least 48hours before arriving please contact via e-mail to organize check-in procedure.
10. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
It's a nice and clean appartment, well located ( 10 mn by walk to the Central Station).
Karolina is very friendly! And we found everything we need in the appartment.
We recommand this place.
Karolina and Michal were fantastic hosts. We arrived later than the usual check in time and this wasnt a problem for them. They made us feel welcome and were always there when needed but didnt interrupt us at all. The apartment and bathroom were super clean and everything we needed for a few days travelling around Europe. There was also print outs of things to do in Warsaw which were especially helpful.
Recommended to anyone who is staying in Warsaw! 10/10
The apartment was nice, clean and had everything we needed. The bathroom was also ok. The host was pleasant. It was near central part and in general the place was nice) We loved it)
Lovely apartment. Right in the centre of everything. 10-15mins walk to the main railway stations and near by museums. The room is clean and safe at day/night. The host is right to your next door and be there for you when you need suggestions. All in all, very good place to stay and enjoy the rest of the city.
The apartment is a bit smaller than it looks like in the pictures, but nice and clean. We had a bit of trouble finding it but that was my fault since I missed Karolina's detailed email on how to find it, so make sure you read it!!!! :) The apartment is walking distance from the old town, the train station, and university!!! Also very quiet at night, and the internet was working perfectly :)
Karolina is great! She made sure I was comfortable and helped me book a taxi to and from her apartment. The apartment is clean, secure and the many security features in place to prevent unauthorized entry gives you peace of mind in a foreign environment.
WiFi is fast and works well. 5 stars to Karolins for extra effort.
About the Host, Karolina
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!