About This Listing
Apartment Sofa-bed moved out :) Now you can sleep more comfortable on the normal size bed - check on next pictures
Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 16th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
In the building you can find a kiosk, where you can get all necessary products. Nearby, there is also a shop to do more shopping. Next to the flat there is also a park with a playground.
Apartment is fully equipped as follows:
- normal, double bed (140x200)
- chair-bed (80x188)
- bed clothes
- 2 commodes with drawers
- 2 bookstands
- iron & iron board
- drying rack
- optionally (cost 30 PLN) - bed for small kids
- table for 2 - 3 person
- dishwasher (plus tablets)
- one part sink
- four burner electric cooker
- electric kettle & pots
- dishes (plates, mugs, wine glasses, bowls, cutlery etc.)
- blender / kitchen robot
- tea, coffee, sugar
- optionally (free of charge) - chair for small kids
- soap, shampoo & body balm
- washing machine (plus washing powder)
- free very fast WiFi Internet (160Mb)
- guides and maps about Warsaw
- little library with books - English, Polish, Russian, German, Greek, Spanish
You can park a car almost on every street after paying the parking meter. It is free of charge from 6pm to 8am.
Check in and check out. We are flexible and we always try to find the best solution to check you in just after your arrival to Warsaw. However, please keep in mind, that sometimes there is still a previous guest in the flat :) So, usually check in is from 4 pm to 10 pm, and check out from early morning to 3 pm. Check-in at night (after 23.00) is associated with an additional fee of 100 zł.
If you need to check in earlier or leave a bit longer, just write to us - we will see what we can do :)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
2. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
3. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
4. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
5. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
6. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
7. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
8. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
9. At least 48hours before arriving please contact via e-mail to organize check-in procedure.
10. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
We expected a bigger apartment (wide-lens photos do the really good job), but it has everything you need: shaving soap, shampoo, etc. Also, unfortunately, there's no window to look at the street (only a small one for air/sunlight). Overall, the apt is clean, washing machine really helped. The location is good, near the grocery store and the center.
Great stay ;) good contact with owners. All great organised and very friendly. Enough room for family with small baby and centrally located
thanks for great first airbnb experience
Magda Thomas & Henryk
My friend and I had a wonderful stay in Karolina and Mikal's apartment. Throughout a slightly rocky check in, due to train strikes delaying us, Karolina waited to show us round the apartment and was very kind and generous throughout our stay. We were made to feel very welcome, and were provided with lots of tips and insights to help us better to enjoy Warsaw. Absolutely can recommend staying with Karolina and Mikel while in Warsaw.
We really enjoyed staing at this apartment!
Everything you need is close to aparment. Very clean. Karolina was very welcoming. Thank you a lot.
Lovely hosts. Apartment is in a great location and has everything you need. I recommend!
Muy buena experiencia, muy atentos, incluso nos regalaron huevos de Pascua! Todo limpio y ordenado. Bastante céntrico, a 10 minutos de la Ciudad Vieja! Sin duda a tener en cuenta para repetir.
About the Host, Karolina & Michał
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!
Cheap market with everything you may need. ATM inside the shop.Grzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
ATMGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-131
Good food :)Grzybowska Warsaw 00-132
sushi ;)Grzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 01-999
Chinese foodPlac Żelaznej Bramy Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
ATMGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Spanish foodWarsaw 00-132
sushi barGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
ATMGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-132
Bakery shopGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 01-999
sushiGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Good spanish foodGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-001
Bakery shopGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 01-999
Very niceGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Market with organic foodPlac Grzybowski Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-104
Very nice :)Plac Grzybowski Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-104
Currency exchange officePlac Grzybowski Warsaw 00-104
For billiards fanPlac Grzybowski Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-104
Jewish theatrePlac Grzybowski Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-104
Good food :)Grzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-131
You can rent here a bikePlac Grzybowski Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 01-999
Coffee and cake ;)Plac Grzybowski Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-109
Nights are long... :) Good place to dance and meet new peopleMarszałkowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Typical barMarszałkowska St Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-001
Good coffee, cakes and sandwiches :)Rondo ONZ Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Same as everywhere :)Marszałkowska Street Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship
Good coffeeŚwiętokrzyska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-046
ATMGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship 00-844
cashmachineGrzybowska Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship