Apartment Sofa-bed moved out :) Now you can sleep more comfortable on the normal size bed - check on next pictures
Very well maintained and comfortable apartment, located in the center of Warsaw, on 16th floor. 5 minutes distance to the metro station, 800m away from Main Railway Station and the Palace of Culture and Science.
In the building you can find a kiosk, where you can get all necessary products. Nearby, there is also a shop to do more shopping. Next to the flat there is also a park with a playground.
Apartment is fully equipped as follows:
- normal, double bed (140x200)
- chair-bed (80x188)
- bed clothes
- 2 commodes with drawers
- 2 bookstands
- iron & iron board
- drying rack
- optionally (cost 30 PLN) - bed for small kids
- table for 2 - 3 person
- dishwasher (plus tablets)
- one part sink
- four burner electric cooker
- electric kettle & pots
- dishes (plates, mugs, wine glasses, bowls, cutlery etc.)
- blender / kitchen robot
- tea, coffee, sugar
- optionally (free of charge) - chair for small kids
- soap, shampoo & body balm
- washing machine (plus washing powder)
- free very fast WiFi Internet (160Mb)
- guides and maps about Warsaw
- little library with books - English, Polish, Russian, German, Greek, Spanish
You can park a car almost on every street after paying the parking meter. It is free of charge from 6pm to 8am.
Check in and check out. We are flexible and we always try to find the best solution to check you in just after your arrival to Warsaw. However, please keep in mind, that sometimes there is still a previous guest in the flat :) So, usually check in is from 4 pm to 10 pm, and check out from early morning to 3 pm. Check-in at night (after 23.00) is associated with an additional fee of 100 zł.
If you need to check in earlier or leave a bit longer, just write to us - we will see what we can do :)
1. Smoking is NOT allowed (50€ extra fee for special cleaning).
2. Guest will be charged for any kind of damaging or loosing the equipment of an apartment.
3. Guest are obligated to obey the night time peace which is between 10pm and 6 am.
4. 100€ fee for any kind of disturbing the peace based on police intervention.
5. Our guests are obligated to make sure that anytime they leave apartment, the door is properly locked and water and light are turned off.
6. Taking apartment's equipment outside is prohibited.
7. In case of loosing the apartment keys, a guest is charged 100€.
8. Dogs and cats are very welcome in our apartment.
9. At least 48hours before arriving please contact via e-mail to organize check-in procedure.
10. Please inform us immediately if any misunderstanding occurs or you are not satisfied with our services and we will do our best to make you feel comfortable in our apartment.
We really enjoyed staing at this apartment!
Everything you need is close to aparment. Very clean. Karolina was very welcoming. Thank you a lot.
Lovely hosts. Apartment is in a great location and has everything you need. I recommend!
Muy buena experiencia, muy atentos, incluso nos regalaron huevos de Pascua! Todo limpio y ordenado. Bastante céntrico, a 10 minutos de la Ciudad Vieja! Sin duda a tener en cuenta para repetir.
Karolina and Michal were very responsive to my messages from the start of my booking. They were even more helpful and kind when we arrived. Usual check-in time is 4pm but they accommodated our early arrival time (which was at 12) and let us in without a fuss. Room is quite small but clean, cute, and comfortable enough for short stays :) As for location, it wasn't the easiest place to find but it's close to the central station and the locals around are very very helpful, they're more than happy to help you find your way!
We stayed for two nights in the apartment and it was lovely. Very clean and cosy. Location was good too. It took us on foot 15-20 mins to old town. You have easy access to help as Karolina and Micheal lives just next door and they are ever ready to help :)
A very nice host. Feeling great since the place has everything we need. Moreover, the location is near the central station. Definitely recommend this place!
Mieszkanko jak na zdjeciu!
Czysciutko, wyposazenie super!
Blisko do miasta.
Idealne mieszkanie zeby zwiedzac Warszawe!
Jeszcze raz dziekuje!
Hi, we are Karolina and Michał. We were born in Warsaw and we love to travel!
However, we are always happy when we come back home. We trully love this city and it's often surprised us something new. If you really want to feel the atmosphere of Warsaw you should go for a walk along the river, drink coffee in Praga district, try to find out how we fight for our indepedence in Muzeum Powstania Warszawskiego and have some fun during clubbing on Foksal and Nowy Świat streets. There are hundreads things which you can do in Warsaw!