About this listing
The apartment was featured on the FYI Network's hit show "Tiny House Hunting" (Season 3, Episode 10)! Available on Itunes (and possibly you tube!)
Nice 1-bedroom condo in the South End. The condo is located in a brownstone building just steps away from all of the great restaurants, coffee shops and entertainment the city has to offer. The condo is within a short walking distance to Symphony Hall, Copley, Prudential Center and Back Bay. My building is located directly across from the street from the Silver Line bus stop, which goes along Washington Street through the Theatre district and to Downtown Crossing area. The #1 bus stop is also across the street, which travels through Back Bay and to Cambridge through Harvard and MIT. The unit features a fully applianced kitchen (stove, microwave, dishwasher, etc.), granite countertops throughout, separate dining area (seats 6), window air conditioning units in both the main living area and the bedroom, fire place, modern bathroom (carera marble tiling, granite), flat screen TVs in both the living area and bedroom, wireless internet access. There is a queen sized bed in the bedroom, which comfortably sleeps two people and a comfortable sectional sofa in the living area. The apartment is extremely bright and drenched in sunlight. *Please note the air conditioning is available from June 1 through September 15th.
Parking Information: If you have the option to travel to Boston by plane or train, I would highly recommend doing so. The majority of the residential buildings in Boston are brownstones built in the 1800s Victorian era and therefore do not have parking. Street parking is extremely difficult for out of town guests as the majority of street parking is for residents and requires a resident sticker. If you need to travel by car and require parking, I recommend the nearby Boston Medical Center public parking garage located at 710 Albany Street. The cost is $30 per day (call to confirm as this may increase in the future), which is standard for Boston parking. The garage is open 24/7 and is located about 1/3 mile from my apartment.
1. No Parties
2. Absolutely No Smoking in the apartment, in the building or outside the building. Smoking anywhere on the premises will result in a loss of security deposit and additional cleaning fees.
3. No Pets
4. Please remove your shoes upon entry to preserve the refinished hard wood floors.
5. Please be respectful of the neighbors. When listening to music or watching movies using the Entertainment Center keep the volume at a reasonable level especially in the late evenings and early mornings.
6. Refrain from leaving the air conditioners turned on when the apartment is empty and no one is actively in need of it.
7. Occupancy by more than 2 guests must be requested and agreed upon with the host in advance.