About this listing
Great for a large group or party. 4 Bedrooms each with a queen size bed. Very large living room, 2 Kitchens, 2 full bathrooms, one on the first floor and the other in the basement suite. You get 3 floors and it is the ultimate vacation house. :)
Welcome to The Williamsburg Guesthouse. Its comfortable, quiet, and convenient to anywhere in the city (you can see the subway entrance from the front door), its a perfect place for a beautiful NYC getaway.
Located in the heart of trendy Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you will love this place. Its a very clean and fully renovated Brooklyn-style home. Each room is clean and quiet with a queen size bed that sleeps two.
You are renting 3 floors (basement, floor 1, and floor 2), 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and 2 kitchens. The descriptions are as follows:
- Basement Apt: Queen bed, private kitchen, private bathroom, closet, and safe.
- 1st Floor: Living room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Laundry, and Backyard
- 2nd Floor: The 3 Bedrooms:
• Room #1 has a Queen Bed and can sleep 2 comfortably.
• Room #2 has a Queen Bed to sleep 2 comfortably. Also, it has a twin size Murphy Bed for a third person at $50 extra a night. If its 2 people and you still want to use the Murphy Bed, it is still and extra $50 a night for that.
• Room #3 has a Queen Bed and can sleep 2 comfortably. This room can also accommodate a third person on an air-mattress for an additional $50 a night. If its 2 people and you still need the air-mattress, its an extra $25 a night for that.
• 3rd Floor: Not part of the rental, it is Hill's separate and private apt. He has his own kitchen, bath, and so on. Also, He is always here to help, just knock. :-)
The house is right off the Lorimer L-train subway stop (the second stop from Manhattan). You can see the subway entrance from the front stoop of the house.
Union Square is a 7 minute subway ride and you can get almost anywhere in the city within 20-30 minutes, or less. Take a trip to Times Square without getting hit with all the tourist-trap costs of staying there. The immediate neighborhood offers great/famous bars, restaurants, shops, clubs, and parks. And, the prices are low compared to most places in Manhattan.
The house has great amenities:
• Very clean living areas, common areas are cleaned often
• Private Rooms. Each room locks behind you for extra safety
• Towels, soaps, and of course, clean sheets provided
• Laundry on the 1st floor (washer and dryer)
• Advanced Push-button locks, no keys to keep track of! You have one code (it only is active for your stay) that allows you entrance to the front doors and your rooms.
• Free high speed WiFi throughout the house
• Big living room area to relax
• Big flat screen TV in the living room
• Apple TV player with HBO-Now, Hulu Plus and Netflix and many more on-demand channels
• A decent selection of Video Games and Movies
• Full kitchen for cooking, with stainless steal appliances
• Front Stoop with double porch rocking chair (great for people watching)
• A small safe in every room that can fit most laptops and devices
• Backyard for BBQ'ing and/or hanging out
Hill lives at the house too, on the 3rd floor. Its a separate apartment and Hill or Crystal are available all the time to help check in/out or answer any questions about the area or the city. You will have a great time staying here. Either of us can be contacted by phone, text, whats app, FB Messenger, line, or simply knock on the 3rd floor door. Whatever is best for you.
If you have more than 8 people, its an additional $50 a night per extra person. Extra beds and air mattresses will be provided. We can figure out what is best for you by airbnb email before you arrive.
• We do not accept 1 night reservations
See you soon,
- Hill + Crystal
You have access to three floors:
• Basement: Studio apt, Queen Bed, Big TV, Kitchen and Bathroom
• 1st floor (aka ground floor): Living room, TV, Kitchen and Bathroom
• 2nd floor: 3 bedrooms, each with a queen size bed.
Interaction with Guests
We make an effort to greet all guests coming into the house. Crystal will be here during the day making sure the rooms are ready and Hill is in and out of the house daily as he lives on the 3rd floor. So we are around when you need. Also, we are reachable by text, phone, and other means (like line and whatsapp) at any time. :-)
The neighborhood is amazing. Its the most hip area in NYC at the current moment. We are off the 2nd stop from Manhattan, the Lorimer Stop. You can see the subway entrance from the front door (we are that close). The Lorimer Stop is host to many amazing bars and resturants, live music, comedy, parks, and much more.
The Bedford Stop (1st stop) is just a 5-7 minute beautiful walk. Its the quintessential "Williamsburg Experience." Very crowded daily, The Guesthouse is very close, but you wont get trampled by all the hipsters.
We are in the perfect location. The subway is a 30 second walk to the Lorimer L train. From there, we are 5 minutes to Manhattan, or 7 minutes to Union Square. You can get anywhere around the city from here in 20 minutes or less. Im talking Museums on the upper East to West Sides, or all the way down to The Financial District. It would take longer by taxi at any time during the day.
Other Things to Note
The house is kept very clean. We strive to make it as clean or cleaner than your own home, but with all the modern comforts. If your stay is 7+ days, we require 1 additional cleaning. If your stay is 14+ days, we require 2 additional cleanings. If you would like extra cleanings while you are there, please let us know before you book, it will be an additional charge.
Not too many rules. No candles. No shoes, especially if its raining. And no smoking (of any kind) in the house. There is no curfew (as the city never sleeps), but just be polite to the other guests and neighbors if you are out late, aka after 11pm, be very very quiet. In the house, no parties that last past 11pm. There are plenty of bars very close to the house.
Checkout from the rooms are officially after 11am, no later than 12pm. If you have a later flight, you're welcome to store your bags on the 1st floor next to the TV or behind the sofa. I may not always be able to accommodate a later checkout of the room if I have another guest scheduled to stay after you. If you check out of your room(s) after 12pm when I have a back to back booking, there will be a late check out fee of $150. Do let me know in advance so I can do my best to accommodate you.