About this listing
This room has a twin bed and a shared bathroom.
Our home backs up to open space and there is a great trail just down the block.
The city of San Ramon is one of the SAFEST in the Bay Area if not in California. You can take a walk at night and feel totally safe!
We enjoy a quiet neighborhood with pleasant weather most of the year. We have two neighborhood restaurants just walking distance from the house.
Your just a 35 minute drive to Oakland and a 45 minute drive to San Jose and San Francisco.
Close to Bishop Ranch and Chevron campuses. (20 to 30 minute walk). BART station is less than a 10 minute drive away. Plenty of parking. Use of community swimming pool, tennis court and bocce ball court. These are located approximately 5 blocks from our home. Whole Foods and Target along with other shops and services are under 2 miles away. Totally walkable!
There are 5 permanent dwellers in the home and 1 commuter to the Los Angeles area, however, everyone has different schedules so it is rare that all of us our in the house at the same time. We are a warm, friendly bunch but respect privacy.
Although you are responsible for your own food, I do cook now and then. I make some mean enchiladas and refried beans. Also, a nice Chinese chicken salad. I look forward to sharing these with you! ;)
We offer free Wi-Fi and you are welcomed to use our washer and dryer too!
You must always be kind and respectful to other housemates and behave in a way that is not a burden to your fellow housemates. You might need to modify your normal routines for the benefit of the community.
1. FRIENDLY COMMUNITY - You should always be friendly & respectful to others, the house and the neighborhood. Even if you perceive someone is not being respectful to you.
2. NOISE – You must always be mindful of noise that may disturb other housemates or neighbors. No loud noise or music.
3. SMOKING – Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house.
4. DRUGS – Illegal drugs, including medical marijuana, are not allowed in the house at any time.
5. CLEANING-Youare responsible for cleaning your own (URL HIDDEN) promptly clean any other areas in the house you have used (such as the kitchen and bathrooms) immediately after you have used them.
6. COOKING – You may cook your own meals provided you immediately and thoroughly clean the kitchen and your dishes and pans.
I provide fresh linens for the bed and towels. You are welcome to wash them using our laundry room. All I ask is that when you leave, your strip the sheets and gather towels in a pile so that I can wash them.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 54 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We consider ourselves a liberal family and accepting. We welcome the opportunity to learn from other cultures and backgrounds. We look forward to meeting you!
Five things I choose not to live without: Wine, Books, Music, My Husband and my kids, in that order.
PLEASE NOTE: I am a working mom. If you expect perfection from my home, then you are probably better off spending a bit more money and staying in another airbnb home. Rest assured you can always count on fresh linens, towels and a clean bedroom. In other words, there is a reason why I offer one of the least expensive rooms in the area. ;)
We have had to opportunity to meet many great people on airbnb from all over the world. We feel very fortunate to welcome you into our home!