About This Listing
Cute gem in the center of Tel Aviv, here is some details about the location, the apt, your room, and a few words about me.
About The Location:
- 10 min. walk from Hilton Beach
- 50 meters Rabin Sq. with dozens of restaurants, trendy caffe's (one of them is just across your room window), bakeries and trendy local designers stores.
- 1km from the main city park, Park Ha'yarkon
- 400m from Dizingoff st. the main shopping st.
- 10 min walk form the central train and bus station.
- City bike rental station is just downstairs.
- 24/7 Grocery store is just underneath the building
- Great local transportation - dozens of buses to all over the city
About The Apt:
- A/C in every room
- High speed WiFi internet connection
- Washing machine
- Fully equated kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Wooden floor
About your room:
- Huge size: 22sq meters (237sq ft.)
- Queen size bed with satin sheets
- Brand new mattress
- A desk
- A lovable red sofa
- Hair Dryer
As you check in I'll be happy to give you for your stay a free to use sim/micro-sim/nano-sim card to your phone, iPhone or iPad:
- Free unlimited calls
- Free unlimited texts
- Free and unlimited 3G data
- Free calls to the US and Canada
- An optional extra unlimited sim card with extra no extra fee (Please ask me about the 2nd sim before your arrival)
I'll stay on the other side of the flat. I'm quiet, gay, a history teacher, and would love to help you to get around the city and Israel. I'll also will keep the flat clean, will get you fresh sheets and towels. One thing, please be non-smokers. That's it! come and visit :)
Boaz was an impeccable host! His directions from the airport to his place were thorough and clear. He immediately made us feel welcome on arrival. The SIM card that he provides was quite helpful for our travels in and outside Tel Aviv. His place is quite spacious and clean and is within walking distance of most anything you would want to do in Tel Aviv. Aside from the great apartment, Boaz is a kind, friendly, and generous person. He gave us excellent suggestions for food options, things to do, and how to best travel to Jerusalem. I highly recommend staying with him!!
I stayed at Boaz' place while on vacation in Tel Aviv and everything was perfect. Great location, walking distance to the beach, plenty of supermarkets nearby, bikes rental just downstairs, currency exchange, and the Main Street for bars and restaurants that are buzzing all night long is also near by. Boaz is very nice and helpful, and I couldn't be happier with my stay at his apartment. Would recommend to everyone traveling to Tel Aviv, and hopefully will come there on vacation again myself.
A really big thank you to Boaz for welcoming me into his fantastic home. If you're looking for an apartment in a great location with a welcoming host then this is the place for you. I really cannot recommend this place high enough.
I stayed one week with Boaz and I can only say good things. He is a very nice and helpful person. The guest room is very big. The location ideal. Everything is walking distance. Beach, park, shopping areas. He has a lot of positive feed back and I can only confirm it!
Boaz est un hôte extraordinaire, qui est au petit soin tout au long du séjour, et n'hésite pas à donner de très bons conseils pour améliorer son séjour à Tel-Aviv.
La chambre est propre et spacieuse, très agréable.
Le logement est très bien situé.
Ce séjour a été une excellente expérience.
Un grand merci à Boaz !
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Boaz
Welcome to my home!
I'm quiet, gay, and would love to help you to get around the city and Israel.
I'll also will keep the flat clean, will get you fresh sheets and towels. One thing, please be non-smokers.
That's it! Come and visit :)