About this listing
Cute gem in the center of Tel Aviv, here is some details about the location, the apt, your room, and a few words about me.
About The Location:
- 10 min. walk from Hilton Beach
- 50 meters Rabin Sq. with dozens of restaurants, trendy caffe's (one of them is just across your room window), bakeries and trendy local designers stores.
- 1km from the main city park, Park Ha'yarkon
- 400m from Dizingoff st. the main shopping st.
- 10 min walk form the central train and bus station.
- City bike rental station is just downstairs.
- 24/7 Grocery store is just underneath the building
- Great local transportation - dozens of buses to all over the city
About The Apt:
- A/C in every room
- High speed WiFi internet connection
- Washing machine
- Fully equated kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Wooden floor
About your room:
- Huge size: 22sq meters (237sq ft.)
- Queen size bed with satin sheets
- Brand new mattress
- A desk
- A lovable red sofa
- Hair Dryer
- Heater (for the winter time)
As you check in I'll be happy to give you for your stay a free to use sim/micro-sim/nano-sim card to your phone, iPhone or iPad:
- Free unlimited calls
- Free unlimited texts
- Free and unlimited 3G data
- Free calls to the US and Canada
- An optional extra unlimited sim card with extra no extra fee (Please ask me about the 2nd sim before your arrival)
I'll stay on the other side of the flat. I'm quiet, gay, a history teacher, and would love to help you to get around the city and Israel. I'll also will keep the flat clean, will get you fresh sheets and towels. One thing, please be non-smokers. That's it! come and visit :)
No smoking, No kids.
Welcome to my home!
I'm quiet, gay, and would love to help you to get around the city and Israel.
I'll also will keep the flat clean, will get you fresh sheets and towels. One thing, please be non-smokers.
That's it! Come and visit :)