We are not your typical hostel where you just drop of your backpack, and then go out looking for fun on your own. We bring the fun to you!
We offer our guest daily events. Whether it be a recently released movie with plenty of popcorn, a board-game night, a Playstation 3 tournament with prizes, or a master class on cooking Russian borsh (DISCLAIMER - there is no “t” in the word “borsh”! ;-) ) – Our hostel is the place where these is always something to do.
We like to have fun just like you, and we know the best Moscow has to offer!
What kind of Moscow experience would you like?
Clubs? Discos? Bars? Parties? Museums? Galleries? Art-houses? Cultural festivals? Concerts? Restaurants? Lounges?
Day or night - we will inform you of the best events in town!
AND, we have connections (ssshhhh – don’t tell anyone) with ticket bureaus, so we will help you experience the events you want for discounted price!
…but if you are not into crazy nightlife – that’s cool too!
We can offer:
- Daily events at the hostel
- 24 hour concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi, computer access
- Wide-screen TV, movies
- Gaming, Playstation 3
- Insider tips on what's going on in the city
Convivial, globalement satisfaisant
Плюсы: в хорошем месте; недорого.
Минусы: организация работы персонала хромает; не хватает какой-то чистоты в помещениях; ощущение бардака - что-то поломанное, что-то не до конца работает...
Мне понравился хостел. Все чисто и достаточно приятно. Сотрудники вежливые, могут что то посоветоать, сориентировать на местности и т.д. В центре москвы - очень удобно.
Вернулась бы туда второй раз!!!
This hostel is really good! The staff in there is friendly and helpful. We had a stay there for just one night, the room was clean and there was no queue to the bathroom/toilet at all.
Неплохой хостел, куча иностранцев. Есть компы, но они на убунте.
Great area, nice and helpful people, cleaner than most hostels - all in all Chillax is a good place I can recommend anyone!
Отличное место! Всё очень понравилось, множество интересных людей! Обязательно приеду ещё!
Nice and comfortable accomodation located in the centre of Moscow!
I had a great time at this hostel, and would definitely recommend it! The facilities are great - a nice-sized common space with two computers (free to use), a small but adequate kitchen, nice bathrooms, and comfortable beds. I stayed in the 14-dorm room and had a great time; the other guests were overall quiet and respectful, and the staff were very helpful and enthusiastic. A few notes, though:
- the dorm room was EXTREMELY hot at night (which was odd, since I was there during the winter). It was like a sauna. At some points we opened the windows, but that was less-than-idea for those bunking close to them...
- the lockers are slightly small (too small for your pack), and I came back to the room at one point to find that one of the staff had left their key in my locker, so anyone could have had access to my valuables. This was very disconcerting.
- the big screen tv was broken but the social atmosphere was great, so we didn't miss it. they also have a number of board games, in case you get bored