About this listing
It's my personal, and luckily shared, oasis at this big, crazy and beautiful city. It's a live space supporting our changes and needs. It always tells me new histories about the people who live here, including my many I(s).
It has a good offer of public transportation: bike, metro or bus. Good supermarkets and a wonderful view from Sugar Loaf and Christ.
It's a place that make yourself at home.
ABOUT SPECIAL EVENTS: OLYMPIC GAMES have 14 days minimum stay.
Reveillon and Carnival have special prices and 7 nights minimum stay. Monthly and weekly rates doesn't apply for this dates.
It's important to have a profile and some general information for our security.
Great location, few steps from markets, cinemas, bars, restaurants and shopping. Less than five minutes from subway station and bus stop.
The building has 24 hour doorman, four elevators and a terrace with a beautiful view of the Botafogo Bay, Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer.
The apartment has two bedrooms, two bathroom (a smaller one without hot water), a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, blender...) and a nice living room. We'll provide you towels and linen.
First bedroom has two single beds, a desk, wardrobe and a ceiling fun. From gift, a beautiful view of SugarLoaf.
Second bedroom has a double bed, a ceiling fan, small wardrobe and a chair.
We have also a hammock for one in our living room, it's good for a nap and wonderful to sleep too.
The subway station is less than five minutes walking. There's several bus stop that can take you to the whole city.
We don't have a parking space but there's several parking lot in the area.
* We don't smoke. We ask you to follow the same.
* Guests may use the kitchen since it is careful and clean after use.
* Visits only when authorized. Please don't bring strange people to our home.
* Keep it clean and fun. Be Polite and Kind.
* The guest will pay for any damages or losses it can do in the house
* Always turn off the eletric devices after use it and before leaving the house.
* Voltage is 110V. It's a good idea to bring an universal plug adapter.