About this listing
It's important to have a profile and some general information for our security.
Great location, few steps from markets, cinemas, bars, restaurants and shopping. Less than five minutes from subway station and bus stop.
The building has 24 hour doorman, four elevators and a terrace with a beautiful view of the Botafogo Bay, Sugar Loaf and Christ the Redeemer.
The apartment has two bedrooms, two bathroom (a smaller one without hot water), a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, blender...) and a nice living room. We'll provide towels and linen.
First bedroom has two single beds, a desk, wardrobe and a ceiling fun. From gift, a beautiful view of SugarLoaf.
Second bedroom has a double bed, a ceiling fan, small wardrobe and a chair.
We have also a hammock for one in our living room, it's good for a nap and wonderful to sleep too.
* We don't smoke. We ask you to follow the same.
* Guests may use the kitchen since it is careful and clean after use.
* Visits only when authorized. Please don't bring strange people to our home.
* During their stay, guest are responsible to keep the apartment clean and to take care of the towels and linens that were provided.
* The guest will pay for any damages or losses during their stay. That includes towels and bed linens with non removable stains. Please, make sure to bath and remove body lotion before use them.
* Always turn off the eletric devices after use it and before leaving the house.
* Voltage is 110V. It's a good idea to bring an universal plug adapter.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I call this apartment home for almost five years. The person that I meet here is different from the ones that I discover while I'm travelling. I live with a friend alone and we share the space with some intelligent life (plants and some small visitors). I am, indeed, a constant seeker. What I am seeking? That's the true question.
In this search I found news and healthy ways of eating. Food is one of my favorites adventures.
I also discovered that to eat I needed to plant. And that led me to permaculture, bioconstruction and all the old new ways of trying to live in a more sustainable way. My last interest is the world of soapmaking, natural extracts and other goodies for the body.
I studied Social Science in college to try to understand the world, our society. Now, I'm trying to erase all that to finally understand myself. I'm still a student.
I try to compost, recycle, reuse water, save electric energy and meditate. That's the way I found to reduce our impact at the planet. Here I cook, make bread and pizza, do exercises, read books, play music, clean the house, do gardening, make soap and try to be awake in the meanwhile. It's the adventure of being alive.