About this listing
Welcome to my apartment. I try to keep the price low so everyone can afford to stay here.
The metro will take you to all the cool places. By foot it takes 30-40 min to walk to the central station, Tivoli and 'Strøget'.
//Please write a few lines about your background before you book. Click on my profile and click on the 'contact' button.//
We have an extra room for rent in our lovely apartment. I send you a map so it is very easy for you to find your way.
The apartment is situated at a perfect spot for exploring the city.
-By metro it is 5 minutes from the city centre.
-20 minutes from the airport.
The room is furnished with a large bed, closet, chair and a small sidetable. If you want we can also put a desk in the room.
Besides this you get
-very fast wifi
-two different guide books in english
-clean linen and towels
Feel free to serve yourself with food and drinks from the kitchen.
I have an extra bike which you can use for a small fee to cover maintenance.
Besides the room you have access to:
-A nice balcony where you can barbecue and enjoy the fresh air during the summer.
-A modern bathroom with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.
-A fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher.
-A living room where you can relax, read a book and watch Netflix or rent a movie.
Use the apartment like it is your own.
Interaction with Guests
You share the rest of the apartment with me (32) and my flatmate Jacob (28). We are both working so we will be away most of the day.
Sometimes we have dinner with our guests at home or go out.
The apartment is situated at a perfect spot:
1) The metro station is 5 minutes away.
2) Five minutes away you find Islands Brygge which is a fashionable mainly residential neighborhood with small shops, cafés and the popular harbour bath where a lot of Danes hang out, swim or barbecue. You will love it!
3) It is right next to the IT University, the Concert Hall, University of Copenhagen (KUA) and the broadcasting corporation DR Byen.
4) From the apartment you can see a lovely nature park. Take a walk and try to find the hidden lake or the small hill where there is a good view over Copenhagen - if you are lucky you will see a small deer, a hare or a pheasant.
5) Just down the street you find a grocery store, a fitness center, sports field, play ground and so on.
From the metro station
-It is 5 and 7 minutes from the two main stations in the city centre, respectively.
-It is 20 minutes from the airport.
-It is 4 minutes from the conference center 'Bella Center'.
The metro is operating 24/7 and it is safe and easy to use. A single ticket from the airport costs 36 Danish kroner.
Free parking is possible.
Other Things to Note
Please add information about your trip and the purpose of your stay in Copenhagen when you contact me. If you tell me a bit about yourself it also helps.
A few days prior to your arrival I'll send you an e-mail with a map so it will be very easy for you to find the apartment.
All the best
Please leave the room like you want it to be when you arrive.
Please clean up after yourself in the kitchen.
Please turn off music and keep your voice low between 11 pm and 7 am.
Please don't use the kitchen after 11 pm.
Please ask me before inviting guests to the apartment.
Please ask me for any kind of help. :)
The view from the balcony. During summer we spend a lot of time here. During winter we stay inside. :)