Well-renovated original industrial loft-- the character of old industrial Brooklyn as well as the comforts of a modern home! (PRICE VARIES with the date and IS accurately displayed AFTER you input your dates.)
- very large windows facing the street in the main living space and in the bedroom, so the whole loft gets a lot of sunlight
- hardwood floors
- exposed brick wall
- large 8-person dining table, custom made from antique barn wood from upstate New York
- fully stocked kitchen
- 4 beds in total can accommodate a total of 6 people in the following way:
1 queen-sized bed (2 people) in the bedroom, 1 full-sized sofa bed (2 people) in the living room, and 2 twin-sized air beds (2 people)
- 1 built-in closet for your use
- one AC window unit in the living room and one AC unit in the bedroom
- 2 ceiling fans in the livingroom and 1 in the bedroom
- bathroom has a bathtub with shower-head over it
- piano (bit out of tune) and spanish guitar in the living room
- flat screen high definition TV in the bedroom with Cable
- wifi included
- plates, glasses, wine glasses, linen, towels, etc. are all included
- accessible communal rooftop with tables, chairs and a deck
- communal laundry room on the bottom floor of the building, with washers and dryers available at the cost of $1 per laundry load
Interaction with Guests
I rent my apartment only when I'm out of town for work, so I will be away when you arrive and during your stay. As you can see from the reviews, this has not posed a problem for past guests. I am always very available and responsive to all questions and communication via email, iMessage, Whatsapp, text message or phone.
The loft is 2 blocks from BEDFORD Ave in WILLIAMSBURG, Brooklyn. This means it is located out of the clutter and noise of Bedford Ave, yet a 2-minute walk will put you at the epicenter of Williamsburg's restaurant and shopping scene.
About Williamsburg, Brooklyn: This is one of New York's most vibrant and exciting neighborhoods-- tons of boutique designer shops, vintage stores, some of the top-rated restaurants in NYC, organic food stores, independent coffee shops, weekend flea markets, farmers markets, art galleries, coffee shops, Brooklyn Bowl, McCarren Park (with running track), wine bars, beer gardens, all sorts of bars, live music venues, movie theaters, etc. All of this is outside the doorstep of my loft.
- 1 block from the BEDFORD L SUBWAY STOP in WILLIAMSBURG, Brooklyn (that means only 1 stop away from Manhattan's East Village)
- 5 blocks from the Metropolitan G subway stop
Other Things to Note
I speak speak English, French, Spanish and Romanian, so you may communicate with me in any of those languages.
* ADDITIONAL cleaning fee of $75 for 1 night rentals
* The PRICE per night varies according to the date. Please do not message me to ask what the final cost is. The cost of your reservation is EXACTLY as Airbnb indicates after you input the exact dates of your reservation request. This is the quickest and most accurate way to find out how much your stay will cost.
* No smoking or pets in the apartment please. I'm very allergic to them, especially cats.
* Please do not smoke indoors.
* Please be clean. I keep my home very clean and would like to come back to it in the same condition.
* CHECK-IN IS ONLY POSSIBLE BEFORE 11 PM. AFTER THAT, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO GET YOU THE KEYS. Thank you ahead of time for your understanding.
*** No smoking or pets in the apartment please. I'm very allergic to them, especially cats.
*** Please do not smoke indoors.
*** Please be clean. I keep my home very clean and would like to come back to it in the same condition.
*** CHECK-IN IS ONLY POSSIBLE BEFORE 11 PM. AFTER THAT, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO GET YOU THE KEYS. ***
Diana's place was great. It was well decorated and organized and had everything we needed. The space itself is great with high ceilings and tons of natural light.
Diana laid out clear instructions and we were able to check in and out with ease.
Diana's apartment was perfectly comfortable, trendy, clean, and convenient, the ideal place for us (a couple) to spend the week in Brooklyn. Though the apartment couldn't be closer to the Bedford L (very convenient, as the commute to my office in Union Square took less than 15 minutes door to door), it still felt private and a bit tucked away. The loft itself was spacious, with a large living room, dining area, kitchen, bedroom, & bathroom. Diana was a friendly and communicative host, with clear instructions on everything ranging from tips for using the heat to recommendations on local spots.
Great stay, highly recommended. Thanks, Diana!
Beautiful loft in a great location. I stayed here for a week and took full advantage of the Bedford area, really appreciating all of the cafes and shops, as well as the easy access to Manhattan on the L train. The loft is comfortable and quiet, I was able to work during the day without any problem. Diana is a great host, she was helpful even to the point of telling me exactly how to arrange for a ride to the airport. Highly recommended!
This apartment was absolutely perfect! It is exactly how it is portrayed on Airbnb. We comfortably slept 4, and didn't even use the air mattresses. Diana is so accommodating and easy to get in contact with.
Definitely recommend this apartment! In the heart of Williamsburg, it was perfect! :)
This loft was amazing. Super warm and comfortable. Probably my favorite airbnb experience. Will definitely look to stay here again.
The host met us at the apartment and showed us around. The loft was as described, very comfortable and neat. it had everything we needed for out weekend stay. The location was great and the apartment building was very quite.
Hello, everybody! I am a photographer who also spent years as a humanitarian aid worker, employed by major international organizations (UN, Oxfam, Save the Children, etc.) responding in areas affected by natural disasters or conflict. I travel a lot (sometimes on very short notice) and I rent out my home while I'm gone. Once upon a time, I was also an aspiring painter, which is what first brought me to Williamsburg over ten years ago, back when artists flocked to the neighborhood's cheap rents. The neighborhood has changed drastically since then, becoming one of New York's most sought-after, full of unique restaurants and bars, boutique stores, flea markets, music venues, etc. My home is a loft in an original industrial factory building that was one of the first in the neighborhood to be renovated and converted into residential living spaces. It provides modern comforts while still retaining the original details and character of historic industrial Williamsburg.
* I speak English, French, Spanish and Romanian so you may communicate with me in any of those languages.