About this listing
Well-renovated original industrial factory loft-- the character of historic Brooklyn + the comforts of a modern home! 1 block from Bedford L subway. (PRICE VARIES with date and IS accurate AFTER you input dates.)
- very large windows facing the street in the main living space and in the bedroom, so the whole loft gets a lot of sunlight
- hardwood floors
- exposed brick wall
- large 8-person dining table, custom made from antique barn wood from upstate New York
- fully stocked kitchen
- plates, glasses, wine glasses, linen, towels, etc. are all included
- 4 beds in total can accommodate a total of 6 people in the following way:
1 queen-sized bed (2 people) in the bedroom, 1 full-sized sofa bed (2 people) in the living room, and 2 twin-sized air beds (2 people)
- 1 built-in closet for your use
- one AC window unit in the living room and one AC unit in the bedroom
- 2 ceiling fans in the livingroom and 1 in the bedroom
- bathroom has a bathtub with shower-head over it
- piano (bit out of tune) and spanish guitar in the living room
- 2 flat screen high definition TVs (one in the bedroom and one in the livingroom) with Cable Network channels and DVD players
- wifi included
- accessible communal rooftop with tables, chairs and a deck
- communal laundry room on the bottom floor of the building, with washers and dryers available at the cost of $1 per laundry load
Interaction with Guests
I rent my apartment only when I'm out of town for work, so I will be away when you arrive and during your stay. As you can see from the reviews, this has not posed a problem for past guests. I am always very available and responsive to all questions and communication via email, iMessage, Whatsapp, Skype, text message or phone.
The loft is 2 blocks from BEDFORD Ave in WILLIAMSBURG, Brooklyn. This means it is located out of the clutter and noise of Bedford Ave, yet a 2-minute walk will put you at the epicenter of Williamsburg's restaurant and shopping scene.
About Williamsburg, Brooklyn: This is one of New York's most vibrant and exciting neighborhoods-- tons of boutique designer shops, vintage stores, some of the top-rated restaurants in NYC, organic food stores, independent coffee shops, weekend flea markets, farmers markets, art galleries, coffee shops, Brooklyn Bowl, McCarren Park (with running track), wine bars, beer gardens, all sorts of bars, live music venues, movie theaters, etc. All of this is outside the doorstep of my loft.
- 1 block from the BEDFORD L SUBWAY STOP in WILLIAMSBURG, Brooklyn (that means only 1 stop away from Manhattan's East Village)
- 5 blocks from the Metropolitan G subway stop
Other Things to Note
I speak speak English, French, Spanish and Romanian, so you may communicate with me in any of those languages.
* ADDITIONAL cleaning fee of $75 for 1 night rentals
* The PRICE per night varies according to the date. Please do not message me to ask what the final cost is. The cost of your reservation is EXACTLY as Airbnb indicates after you input the exact dates of your reservation request. This is the quickest and most accurate way to find out how much your stay will cost.
* No smoking or pets in the apartment please. I'm very allergic to them, especially cats.
* Please do not smoke indoors.
* Please be clean. I keep my home very clean and would like to come back to it in the same condition.
*** NO SMOKING or PETS. I'm very allergic to them, especially cats.
*** Please be clean. I keep my home very clean and would like to come back to it in the same condition.
Dining table and benches custom-made from antique barn wood from upstate NY and hand-made silk tapestry from Kashmir, India