**For your best interest, please read through listing so that you can understand what you will get and why it has received 100+ five-star reviews in all categories. I usually respond inquiry very fast and my calendar is up to date!** 我讲中文，欢迎你来问询。
This modern 2B/2B condo is Guerrero st and 14th st. Please map it! You will have your own bedroom plus closet and private bathroom with shower and tub. (Yep, I know you don't want to share bathroom with host!) Inside your bedroom, there are platform queen, 6 drawers dresser and mirror, a computer desk with leather chair. Printer is free to use. The place can accommodate 1-2 people. Clean towels and bedding, high speed WiFi are included. The rest of the apartment is very neat, clean and elegant. 52" Sony 240Hz HDTV with Netfilx/Hulu+/Youtube, Hi-Fi Stereo system, beautiful sofa, big dinning table and open style kitchen for your entertainment. The apartment also has one big patio facing backyard, which is perfect for sipping coffee, reading. You are welcome to enjoy all amenities in this beautiful apartment. Many prior guests especially like the quietness of this apartment, which is rare in such hectic city center. Also the building is far enough from gritty areas and you would feel safe enough to walk back even after midnight.
You are welcome to use the kitchen, relax in the living room and outdoor patio. Washer/Dryer in unit and you can have your laundry done for free.
Interaction with Guests
I am easy going, open minded and love to travel and meet people. I have visited many places in Europe, Canada, America, Mexico, China, and I probably have been your hometown. If you want to talk, I am all ears. Otherwise, I will leave you alone. :-)
This apartment is centralized between six popular neighborhoods: Mission, Castro, SOMA, Duboce triangle, Hayes Valley and Lower Haight and it is in one of most wanted areas in SF. Young people are crazy about this neighborhood because it is full of life and energy and never boring: just step out of door, within a few blocks in all directions, you will find countless restaurants, bars, cafe, gallery and indie theater, Whole Foods, Valencia corridor, Dolores park. As every prior guest commented, this is fantastic location, for both leisure and business travelers.
This neighborhood also has good access to freeway 101 and 280 for you to go to Silicon Valley. All big high tech companies have shuttle stops nearby, like G bus, Apple, Y bus, Lab126, Genentech, Box etc.
This neighborhood has best weather in SF as well. Especially in summer, more than half of SF is often covered with thick fog, this neighborhood is still sunny. On beautiful weather day, do some people watching and enjoy fabulous SF.
This apartment is in epicenter of convenience and public transportation, especially good for first time visitor to explore what SF offers. Numerous bus lines/Tourism trolley/Metro lines/BART all convene here, which can take you to every corner of SF. One block and a half to Market street, which is the busiest thoroughfare in SF. Many previous guests ditched slow buses when they were staying here, having been enjoying convenience of walking to everywhere:
walk to Castro/Hays valley/Lower haights 10mins
walk to Civic center/Opera house/Symphony hall 15 mins
walk to downtown/Moscone center 25min
walk to SOMA 15min
walk to MUNI station(Metro, trolley, Bus): 1-2min
walk to bart station(16st/Mission station): 5min
MUNI/BART to downtown/finanical district : 5min
Public transportation to my place:
A. If you take BART (bay area transportation):
25 mins trip from SFO airport ($8.60 fare) or 26 mins trip from Coliseum/Oakland airport ($4.15 fare) then get off at 16th/mission station. then easy walk 4 blocks.
Taxi might cost $45 from SFO to city center.
B. If you take MUNI (SF public transportation system):
Metro M/J/T/K/L/N lines: Get off at church station then walk 2 blocks.
Trolley F line: Get off at market and guerrero st, then walk 1.5 blocks.
There are 6 or 7 bus lines nearby too.
C. If you take Caltrain:
Connect to BART at Millbrae station and MUNI at king street/AT&T park station.
Other Things to Note
1. Check-in/out: I always try to provide guests flexibility. Early check in or late check out is usually OK if there is no conflict. However, please understand I do have full time job and my place was booked almost day by day. So please coordinate with me for smooth check-in. My goal is to maximize your flexibility as much as I can.
2. Not like other hosts, I keep "flexible" cancellation policy to protect your interest. In the past, it have saved guests' money when they had to change travel plan due to illness, job assignment. However, please don't abuse it. Be careful, you are going to lose %10 Airbnb fee if you cancel the accepted reservation even you get full refund from me.
3. This apartment has perfect roommates layout: bedrooms are on opposite ends of apartment and separated by two bathrooms. You will have enough privacy even when I am sleeping in other bedroom. Once you get keys, come and go as you want. No curfew in the evening. But please be quiet when you come back at late night.
4. There is no pet in the household. The apartment is on second floor, there is elevator if you have heavy luggage.
5. Street parking is in general not easy because this is very popular area. However, if you are lucky, you can find free street parking right in front of the building or nearby. If you don't mind paying, there are lots of meters and parking lots nearby. If you want to rent a car, Zipcar is just next door. Many car rental companies, like enterprise, alamo, Hertz, budget, etc, are within walking distance.
6. I don't take reservation beyond three months away cause it is difficult to predict the future. Please fulfill your profile and travel plans when you are booking. I value honesty and good communication. Once your reservation is accepted, you will find my phone number, exact address and step by step transportation from your reservation record. Deposit will be returned to you through Airbnb after you check out and return the keys.
I expect clean, easy-going, commutative, low-maintenance guests. No pets. No smoking inside the apartment, building or in the backyard, smoker shall exit building and smoke on the street.
Great experience, and perfect location...everything was very walkable and easy access to plenty of nightlife! I'll plan to book again on my next trip out to SF!
Hao was really awesome, and we had a great one-week stay there.
Hao was very helpful on all our questions no matter it is related to tourism, food or culture.
Great location -- The apartment is close of downtown, in a nice neighborhood.
The apartment is nice and clean, and has plenty of utensils for cooking with which we cooked a couple of times with pleasure.
I really recommend it.
Desde antes de llegar al apartamento la relación con Hao fue muy amigable y respuetuosa. Al llegar a a hora acordada, Hao nos recibió muy amablemente y nos entregó una especie de kit de bienvenida donde además de las llaves del apartamento nos daba información valiosa sobre los alrededores, sistema de transporte y puntos turísticos importantes de la ciudad. Las fotos describen exactamente el apartamento de Hao, todo muy limpio y bien cuidado. En cuanto a la zona, muy agradable para caminar y con muchas opciones de restaurantes ( Nuestro favorito, sobretodo desayuno, Mission Beach café). Fue muy agradable nuestro alojamiento en casa de Hao, definitivamente lo recomendamos!
Great welcome. We arrived early and he was already there. Great location -- it was exactly what we needed. Sociable if you need. Privacy if you need. We were here Halloween weekend, and came back late-ish every night. We kept it down, and seems like it didn't bother Hao at all.
What we loved: Location. Having own bathroom and shower.
I had a very nice stay with Hao. The room was nice and clean (although it was a little cramped for my big 29inch luggage and trolley bag as there was a dressing table and a computer table as well in the room). It was really nice to have a private guest bathroom all to myself, and I noticed that Hao cleared out the trash in the bathroom everyday.
Hao is a very helpful host and he even has a printout of the locations and details of various attractions, restaurants, supermarket and pharmacy around the area.
As I was travelling with quite a bit of luggage, it wasn't as easy to get to Hao's apartment on foot from the nearest BART station. But overall, it was a pleasant and comfortable stay.
This host has 9 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am from China originally and moved to US in January of 2002. I love to travel and explore difference places. I have been many places in Europe, Canada, US and China. I am open minded, easy going and work for high tech company as a software engineer. I have been living in SF since March of 2009 and fallen in love with this beautiful city. Since May of 2012, I have hosted guests from all over the world and my listing has received 100+ five-star reviews (five-star in all categories). I have been issued "Super Host" badge from Airbnb. I am looking forward to hosting you in near future. SF is fabulous, you will love it. I approve this message. :-)