About this listing
Our cosy room is suitable for those who are here for work, to study or just on a vacation. A stones throw away are many local food centres, a shopping centre, banks and parks.
The room is a simple and cosy place that comes with:
-Single Queen sized Bed
WHO SHOULD STAY WITH US?
1.If you want affordable, and true value-for-money accommodation in Singapore
2. If you are on holiday in Singapore and want to know the best places to sight-see, eat delicious Singaporean food and experience the true Singaporean culture
3. If you are in Singapore for any event and need a place to stay
(eg. Conventions, Meetings, Weddings, F1 race etc)
4. If you are coming to Singapore for work and need a temporary place to stay while finding long-term accommodations here
Guests will have access to the refrigerator. Light cooking is also allowed. We encourage all guests to make themselves at home as much as possible:)
Interaction with Guests
We will always interact with our guests, to settle them down into a new city/neighbourhood.
Our area used to house former British soldiers in Singapore during WW2. It has since changed a lot and boasts some pretty awesome amenities!
These are some of the really AWESOME amenities nearby:
-Banks (DBS , Standard Chartered , UOB , HSBC , Citibank)
-Singapore Post Office (For mailing/posting purposes)
We are only a 5 minute bus ride away from the MRT station!
-Nearest Metro is Serangoon Station(Purple and Yellow Line)
that brings you to:: Little India, Chinatown, Marina Bay Sands, Botanic Gardens, Sentosa etc
-ONLY 30 Mins TO DOWNTOWN ORCHARD ROAD(via train)
-ONLY 50 Mins TO CHANGI AIRPORT(via train)
(Details of transport will be provided once a reservation has been confirmed)
Other Things to Note
If you are interested in our place, drop us a message and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
*(In the message, please do include your purpose of stay in Singapore)
*Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis
*Please note that there will be a small fee included for check-ins from 12.00 am-8.00am.
These are some of the house rules which all guests have to abide by:
1. Upon arrival, we request for your personal identification. This is for administrative purposes.
2. Strictly no smoking allowed at all. This is for safety and health reasons.
3. Please turn off ALL Air Conditioning, Lights, Fan and Water Heater when not in use. We do not want to waste precious electricity and help save the earth.
4. Visitors are not allowed.
6. Do not take anything that does not belong to you
7. Noise level to be kept minimal after 12 midnight.
8. As we like to keep the room clean for the next guest/s, we request that you eat in the dining area.
9. Please leave footwear at the entrance of the house before entering. We strictly do not allow footwear within the house.
10. Unsure of anything??? Just ask. We will be more than happy to help you out:)