Our cosy room is suitable for those who are here for work, to study or just on a vacation. A stones throw away are many local food centres, a shopping centre, banks and parks.
The room is a simple and cosy place that comes with:
-Single Queen sized Bed
WHO SHOULD STAY WITH US?
1.If you want affordable, and true value-for-money accommodation in Singapore
2. If you are on holiday in Singapore and want to know the best places to sight-see, eat delicious Singaporean food and experience the true Singaporean culture
3. If you are in Singapore for any event and need a place to stay
(eg. Conventions, Meetings, Weddings, F1 race etc)
4. If you are coming to Singapore for work and need a temporary place to stay while finding long-term accommodations here
Guests will have access to the refrigerator. Light cooking is also allowed. We encourage all guests to make themselves at home as much as possible:)
Interaction with Guests
We will always interact with our guests, to settle them down into a new city/neighbourhood.
Our area used to house former British soldiers in Singapore during WW2. It has since changed a lot and boasts some pretty awesome amenities!
These are some of the really AWESOME amenities nearby:
-Banks (DBS , Standard Chartered , UOB , HSBC , Citibank)
-Singapore Post Office (For mailing/posting purposes)
We are only a 5 minute bus ride away from the MRT station!
-Nearest Metro is Serangoon Station(Purple and Yellow Line)
that brings you to:: Little India, Chinatown, Marina Bay Sands, Botanic Gardens, Sentosa etc
-ONLY 30 Mins TO DOWNTOWN ORCHARD ROAD(via train)
-ONLY 50 Mins TO CHANGI AIRPORT(via train)
(Details of transport will be provided once a reservation has been confirmed)
Other Things to Note
If you are interested in our place, drop us a message and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
*(In the message, please do include your purpose of stay in Singapore)
*Reservations are on a first-come-first-served basis
*Please note that there will be a small fee included for check-ins from 12.00 am-8.00am.
These are some of the house rules which all guests have to abide by:
1. Upon arrival, we request for your personal identification. This is for administrative purposes.
2. Strictly no smoking allowed at all. This is for safety and health reasons.
3. Please turn off ALL Air Conditioning, Lights, Fan and Water Heater when not in use. We do not want to waste precious electricity and help save the earth.
4. Visitors are not allowed.
6. Do not take anything that does not belong to you
7. Noise level to be kept minimal after 12 midnight.
8. As we like to keep the room clean for the next guest/s, we request that you eat in the dining area.
9. Please leave footwear at the entrance of the house before entering. We strictly do not allow footwear within the house.
10. Unsure of anything??? Just ask. We will be more than happy to help you out:)
I spend two wonderful week in Jerome's room. The room is spacious with it's own bathroom ! It is very clean.
Jerome is a very nice guy, curious and talkative. I deeply recommend this room in the Chee's family !
Thank you Jerome for everything in Singapore.
Everything was clean and the family was very awesome and very friendly!!
Jerome and his family made me very welcome. The room was as described and served my purposes well. The neighborhood is pleasantly suburban with bus connections and many shops and eateries just two blocks away, including one of the very best hawker centers in Singapore.
No problems finding the place, Jerome quick to respond and I got many good tips from him and his lovely family.
The room is as described, with lovely A\C and private bathroom.
It's an easy bus ride to get to the Singapore metro, the chomp-chomp hawker food centre is definitely worth more than one visit, surroundings full of cozy bars and restaurants.
Would stay again!
Thanks very much for the warm and kind hospitality during my stay. Your family especially the gorgeous girls ,they are lovely and have been very helpful. Enjoy chit chat with them, you and your wonderful parents.
All the best to one and all.
Me n my wife's experience was excellent at Jerome's house. Being first time travelers to Singapore, Jerome n his family members were highly supportive n helpful. We were warmly welcomed and his sister helped us wid our luggage as well. It was a great experience being with them for 5 days.
Jerome responded quite fast to our message as compared to other people n I strongly recommend the place as the ideal stay option due to the family which makes you feel at home. We interacted really well with Jerome's mother, sister n dad. In short, it was really good to be with such people in Singapore.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
Some of my hobbies include
-meeting new people from all walks of life and making new friends just like you:)
-playing billiards(pool and snooker)
-soccer with friends
-watching football-English Premier League
-GREAT FOODIE-I love exploring and trying new types of food from all over da world
I am extremely easy to get along with and always look forward to hosting you guys;)