About this listing
*3 night minimum*
3 Bedroom house with kitchen, 2 baths, dining, and living rooms for yourself - not a share. Separate temp rental apartment in back. Shared yard. See separate listing.
- Three bedroom house with private front yard enclosed by large hedges and Indian gate.
- Backyard with hot tub that is always hot and outdoor garden lounge area with fountain.
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- 2nd bedroom: King trundle bed (which is 1 king or two twins next to each other)
- 3rd bedroom: Twin bed
- 1st Bathroom - Separate shower and bathtub.
- 2nd Bathroom - Extra large shower
- Eat-in kitchen with 50’s table, dishwasher and tons of cooking appliances.
- Separate dining alcove with dining table and chairs.
- Living room with video projector, Netflix, and surround sound stereo. Wireless internet throughout.
- Sleeps 6
- Washer/dryer unit
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pan Pacific Park, specific local hiking trails, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants
- Street parking is not a problem.
Great place to rent in a quiet neighborhood and very convenient to Santa Monica, Downtown LA, Hollywood , Culver City and LAX.
We really enjoyed our time at Brenna's house. It was a great oasis in LA, in a good location. The backyard was great for grilling, and for the kids playing around. Brenna was also a great host - very responsive when we needed anything or had questions.
It was so great staying at Brenna's place. Her house is very relaxing and has a tranquil vibe. It's in a nice neighborhood where my wife and I went for a walk every night. The location within Los Angeles is perfect. We really appreciated the opportunity to stay here.
What a nice house and neighborhood! So convenient for our visit with our son and daughter-in-law. This is our first time using airbnb and we were a little hesitant, but we're so glad we did as it was so much homier than a hotel. We were within walking distance of a lot of things and our stay was great. Thank you so much Brenna for sharing your home with us!
We had a wonderful time during our stay in Brenna's home. She was in continuous contact with us from the time we reserved the house and until we left. House was wonderful and the outside areas, both front and back, were amazing! Great home for families with kids.
We had a wonderful experience at this location. It met all of our expectations and exceeded some. It was a great gathering place for our family. It was in a fine neighborhood, near a great public park, great restaurants and shopping. Brenna gave us privacy but was very available when needed.
We stayed at Brenna's house last week and it was just perfect for our family. Their kids are around the same age as our youngest, so it was great to stay in a house that is child proof and child friendly.
And the hot tub was a bonus for relaxing after the kids were finally asleep. Fantastic location for getting around LA. We met our hosts as we were leaving for the airport -- what a delightful family. I hope we have a chance to stay there again.
This host has 174 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews