About this listing
California living at it's finest in a stellar location to see the rest of LA!
*2 night minimum*
3 Bedroom house with updated modern kitchen, 2 baths, dining, and living rooms. There is a private front yard with table/seating and the backyard and lounge/firepit space is a share with a back bungalow. See other listing.
- Three bedroom house with private front yard enclosed by large hedges and Indian gate.
- Backyard with hot tub that is always hot and outdoor garden lounge area with fountain.
- Master Bedroom: King bed
- 2nd bedroom: King trundle bed (which is 1 king or two twins next to each other)
- 3rd bedroom: Queen bed with a twin-size racer bed
- 1st Bathroom - Extra large shower, double sinks.
- 2nd Bathroom - Separate shower and bathtub.
- Bar counter with barstools, chalkboard wall for fun, professional 5 burner oven and fridge, dishwasher and tons of cooking appliances.
- Living room with cable tv, Netflix. Wireless internet throughout.
- Washer/dryer unit
- In the heart of Culver City, next to Sony Studios, 5 minute bikeride to downtown Culver City, 2 minute drive to 405, 5 minutes to 10 Freeway, and 4 miles to Venice Beach. 1 block to a great park with tennis and basketball courts, baseball field, and pool.
- This location is convenient for day trips to Hollywood, Universal Studios, the world famous Getty Center and Villa; Pacific Park and Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach, local hiking trails, Downtown Culver City nightlife and restaurants. New Expo Metro line runs to the beach and the other direction to downtown LA.
- Parking is on the street. We have a parking permit for your use.
No smoking inside or outside on the premises.