About this listing
Stunning Mid-Century Alexander home located in central Palm Springs. Only 1.5 miles to casino, downtown area, restaurants, shopping, spa, golf courses and more!
Home has been completely renovated with all new appliances and is meticulously clean. Eames, Saarinen, Knoll and Bertoia mid-century furniture throughout. All windows are dual-pane low-e glass to ensure a more comfortable climate experience.
This is a house for grown ups. If you are looking for a house to party in, this is not the right rental for you. I take great care of my home and expect that my guests do likewise.
3 bedrooms (1 king, 2 queen) - master bedroom features ensuite bathroom.
Pack 'n Play crib also available for toddlers.
2 bathrooms (both with walk-in showers).
Central air & heat.
55" LED Samsung TV with Sony PS3 Blu-ray/DVD player.
Free cable & high speed wireless internet.
iPod players in all bedrooms.
Bose iPod sound system in living area.
Kitchen fully loaded including: Cuisinart drip coffee maker, Bialetti Stovetop Percolater, Bodum coffee grinder, microwave oven, 4 slice toaster, Cuisinart ice cream maker, blender, non-stick cookware, cookie sheets, muffin & bread pans, pie dish etc. Filtered water & filtered ice maker. Kitchen is also stocked with all the basic needs including a full range of herbs and spices!
Washer & dryer (full size).
Large, private, enclosed backyard with 34' x 15' saline pool, outdoor chaises, chairs & tables, plus mountain views.
Gas BBQ grill with 4 burners.
Outdoor fire pit.
Pool toys, croquet set, board games!
Towels & bed linens provided.
2 vehicle carport.
• This is not a party house; Palm Springs noise ordinances STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• This is a non-smoking home.
• No rentals to anyone under 25 years of age. This is mandated by the City of Palm Springs.
• Maximum overnight guests: 6 - Please note that this is STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• Vacation Property Rental Agreement must be completed and signed prior to occupancy.
• PLEASE SEE "HOUSE RULES" REGARDING CANCELLATION POLICY.
• All stays under 29 days are subject to City of Palm Springs Occupancy Tax of 11.5% - TOT Permit #4888. This tax is NOT included in the nightly rate.
• Rates are higher for holidays & special events.
• Weekly rates do not apply during Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year.
• 3 night minimum stay for all special events & holidays.
• Coachella: 4 night minimum @ $660 per night.
• Optional pool heating available at $50 per day.
• Cleaning fee: $150 ($200 if bringing a dog).
• Security deposit required: $500.
• Summer A/C supplement: $25 per day (for rentals between 7-28 days)
• Stays of 1 month and over, pay actual utility charges.
• Reservations will not be considered confirmed until rental agreement is signed and returned.
• If reservation is canceled within 60 days of arrival, 50% of payment will not be refunded (minus cleaning fees).
• If reservation is made within 30 days of arrival, payment will not be refunded due to cancellation (minus cleaning fees).
• There are no refunds once rental period has commenced.
• Please see Airbnb’s cancellation policy for more info: (website hidden)_policies (navigate to “STRICT”).
In order to preserve my home and keep it in great shape for my guests, the following rules are strictly enforced:
• This is a non-smoking home. If it is found that you (or your guests) have smoked inside the house, your security deposit will automatically be forfeited.
• Please do not sit on ANY indoor furniture in wet swim suits.
• Please hang all wet pool towels on the hooks provided outside.
• Dogs are not allowed on beds or furniture. If it is found that your dog has been on any furniture, there will be a charge of $50 (in addition to the $200 cleaning fee).
• Maximum Occupancy is 6 people.
• Signed Rental Agreement required at time of booking.
• Children should be of "swimming-age," as the pool is not fenced.
• This is a quiet, residential area, so no loud parties please.
The house was exactly as pictured in the photos and is a wonderful desert getaway--tastefully decorated, great amenities (including a perfectly sized pool), in a quiet area. We felt very welcome at the house and enjoyed our relaxing weekend stay very much. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a lowkey getaway in the Palm Springs area.
Francine's house is the very best of airbnb. The house is beautiful, bright and spacious, the beds are very comfortable and bedding high quality. The house, garden and pool area are immaculately clean and tidy and it is a great example of the mid-century Palm Springs build. Francine has thought to leave a book about the local Alexander architecture for those who are interested. Her communication is clear, professional and very welcoming. I would have no hesitation recommending Francine's house for a stay in Palm Springs, especially for those who appreciate original design and mid-century modern. We all loved it there!
This house was the perfect get-away spot for Palm Springs. It felt like a home rather than a rental house. It was very private, quiet and comfortable, which made for a very relaxing stay. Everything on the inside of the house was well-maintained and organized. And the outdoor area was spacious with plenty of amenities. The only thing that MAY have been better than the house itself was Francine's attentiveness. She was great at communicating what we could expect upon arrival, and just as responsive during the stay itself. She was the ideal host and she has the perfect Palm Springs home. Can't recommend this place highly enough.
Francine was amazing. She was extremely communicative and well organized. The house was perfectly laid out. We really appreciated the little details such as labeling light switches and kitchen drawers. The pool was perfect and the bedrooms were well appointed. We are planning our next trip back and will be staying again at Francine's!
We had a wonderful weekend! The house and backyard are exactly as described, if not better. We had planned on going out but ended up staying at the house and in the pool for the entire weekend. We plan on returning in the future and recommending the place to friends.
We had a fantastic stay. The property exceeded expectations and Francine was a gracious and attentive host. Highly recommended.
We had a wonderful experience with Francine's home. The space was incredibly clean and fresh. A great weekend getaway home. Through the entire process Francine was helpful and provided everything you could possibly need. This was my first time using airbnb and I was more than impressed with this particular experience.
This host has 92 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews