- Private house, top floor; two bedrooms , 3 beds; 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per bed.
- Fresh bed linens and towels; free tea an coffee included .
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please note: Price listed is per bed, per night. We operate a smoke free environment. No smoking please.
We are asking that guest respect each other, all guest must be fully clothed at all times, bathroom slots will be allocated if more than 1 guest is present in the crashpad at the same time, no foul language, no stomping on the floors, no slamming of the doors, thank you.
It was really nice, Lloyd is a nice person and he's wife also... I will stay there again, good for those who stay near the jfk.
My stay at Lloyd's house was perfect! He was present and available for me, I spend a very good night there! The house is very well located to go to JFK, the taxi ride lasted 10 minutes!
I recommand Lloyd and his room to you for sure :)
Great location! Very quickly to JFK! Very clean and comfortable room! Very helpful and friendly hosts! Thanks!
I actually didn't not stay at Lloyd's place myself but made the reservation for my brother in law.
The Davis family was very helpful. Even when my in law got his reservation mixed up.
He is very accommodating. And quite tolerant.
Thanks for being patient with me Mr Davis.
Lloyd was very welcoming. Everything was easy and the directions were very clear. No issues at all!
Lloyd thanks very much for the care and support shown. My son says he will make use of your accommodation again . He also mentioned that is was an ideal place for transit passengers
Simple and straight forward stay. Description reads accurate. Close to airport using Q3 bus from terminal 5
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We Love to serve others. It is said that the Greatest leader is the Greatest server and we live our lives doing this, serving others. We lead by example. Mom used to say " treat everyone with Love, Care, Respect and Compassion, because you never know when an Angel stops by you to Test You". We Love to travel and meet People and so we're not surprised when we're treated in like manner. Everything adds up to the law of Compensation. " Whatever you sow you Shall Reap"