About this listing
- Private house, top floor; two bedrooms , 3 beds; 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per bed.
- Fresh bed linens and towels; free tea an coffee included .
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please note: Price listed is per bed, per night. We operate a smoke free environment. No smoking please.
We are asking that guest respect each other, all guest must be fully clothed at all times, bathroom slots will be allocated if more than 1 guest is present in the crashpad at the same time, no foul language, no stomping on the floors, no slamming of the doors, thank you.
Lloyd and his wife were of very charming people, pleasant and very welcoming for me while my English was approximate... They advised to me and helped spontaneously. I had a real pleasure to meet them and to share one moment with them... I strongly recommend them to all the travelers avid to stay in New York.
I enjoyed my stay. Although I didn't get a chance to meet Lloyd I did meet his wife who helped me get settled in. I only stayed one night which was in a separate part of the house so I only saw her once. It's close to the jfk airport which is great. Not much to do around the area but it seems safe. Glad they had AC. It worked out well for me!
Very close to the JFK airport. Easy to reach by Q3 from T5. Highly recommend for those who have a late arrival or early departure flight.
Highly recommend. This was a great first Airbnb experience in the US for me - I am an international student who was travelling here in the first time, however Lloyd shows me how kind and generous this country is. We both have a great conversation together and Lloyd was so kind and even gave me several toothpaste, soap and energy bar as gifts. I am deeply thankful for his enthusiasm hospitality. And for this house, it's perfect for those who need to catch flights in the JFK, close to the airport and subway station, comfortable twin bed with kitchen and bath room which make sure you have everything you need.
I ended up not using this booking due to complications in my travel schedule.
A perfect place to spend the night! Lloyd was very responsive and the room was great. Clean, comfortable bed and clean, fresh towels on the bed. Can't beat it!
Nice neighborhood - There is a BBQ place within walking distance. Shaun came by to greet me shortly after I arrived. I met one other guest, but no one else was in my room. Before I got a cab to the airport, I met Lloyd, who was very welcoming. Recommended.
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lloyd
We Love to serve others. It is said that the Greatest leader is the Greatest server and we live our lives doing this, serving others. We lead by example. Mom used to say " treat everyone with Love, Care, Respect and Compassion, because you never know when an Angel stops by you to Test You". We Love to travel and meet People and so we're not surprised when we're treated in like manner. Everything adds up to the law of Compensation. " Whatever you sow you Shall Reap"