- Private house, top floor; two bedrooms , 3 beds; 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per bed.
- Fresh bed linens and towels; free tea an coffee included .
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
I planned to find a place which is close to the JFK airport. so this place is the nice and right place for me to stay. It only takes me 30 mins to the airport by bus. The room is decorated very beautiful and cozy. The people here are very nice to me. Thank you so much.
I only stayed for one day but Lloyd's place is lovely. He made me feel at home extremely welcoming he gave me a ride to get some things I needed before I left and gave me a ride again to the airport. He took care of me and gave me directions to manhattan I felt like part of his family he even introduced me to his wife.
His place is clean with a perfect location, 10 minutes away from the airport and 3 min walk from the train station. I highly recommend staying at his place and will definitely stop by again for a visit whenever I come back to new york. I had an amazing time hanging out with him we talked about business, religion, and other things he has a beautiful mind and I learned a lot from him. Thank you lloyd.
Very convenient place to stay. Nothing fancy but well run, very welcoming and as advertised (plus a bit more). Thans Lloyd.
Clean and tidy shared room in a quiet and well-served neighborhood. Convenient public transportation to downtown (Long Island railway Locust Manor) and to JFK airport (bus Q3). Shops, restaurants and laundromat at walking distance. I didn't meet Lloyd, but his wife was very welcoming and helpful.
I had a pleasant stay at Lloyd's place. It's so convenient when looking for a place to stay near JFK. The airport really is only a 15min bus ride away...
Servicio cortés y amable. El lugar limpio y confortable. La calefacción es algo ruidoda. Recomendable sin duda de forma de estar cerca del aeropuerto.
The stay was not very good,. It was too clustered, too much people in one room.
Lloyd is a very friendly gracious host...he even walked me out to the bus station so that I wouldn't have trouble making my early flight to JFK. As the name suggests, it's a good place to crash if you're flying through JFK.
All I can say is my stay at Lloyd's place was very pleasant, and he is a very nice Host.I will definitely reffer other people.