About this listing
- Private house, top floor; two bedrooms , 3 beds; 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per bed.
- Fresh bed linens and towels; free tea an coffee included .
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please note: Price listed is per bed, per night. We operate a smoke free environment. No smoking please.
We are asking that guest respect each other, all guest must be fully clothed at all times, bathroom slots will be allocated if more than 1 guest is present in the crashpad at the same time, no foul language, no stomping on the floors, no slamming of the doors, thank you.
Lloyd was a very welcoming host. I wanted to stay a night near JFK airport so that I can catch my flight next day. he was very flexible in terms of check out time and even offered me a ride to the airport. The bed in the dorm was comfortable. I did not have trouble sleeping(usually I do). The bathroom was clean and the neighborhood was not noisy. I slept in a room with three beds, but I was lucky that I had the room to myself for the night. The location of this dorm was great. I did not take the bus when I arrived since I had a lot of luggages, but I did explore the city next day morning. LIRR locust manor station was within 3 mins walk. I bought a ticket to Atlantic terminal and from then took the subway to the Chinatown.
Lloyd was accommodating about our late arrival and place is easy to find and close to transport. No breakfast but there was plenty of coffee. Cheap and cheerful and as described.
Everything was as i expected. Very close to the Jfk. The room was shared. But i stayed on my own. The host is very kind and responsive
Nice place, not too far from NY (28min) and extremely convenient to go to JFK. The family is really nice and caring. I strongly recommend to go there.
The room and the house were very nice. Lloyd was super-helpful and friendly, so this was a great experience.
I was flying back to China from JFK, and this place is definitely very close to the JFK airport. And I had a good night, thank you for the host! It's a peaceful small place but with all the equipments I need. I bought some snacks from a grocery store in 5 minutes walk. This network was great and so do the air conditioner. I like this place! Definitely a great choice for short stay when you have a flight!
Host is lovely, makes you feel welcome and isnt strict on check out times.
Great spot, super close to JFK, bus right out front goes straight to airport.
Nice area, shops close by.
Would highly recommend.
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lloyd
We Love to serve others. It is said that the Greatest leader is the Greatest server and we live our lives doing this, serving others. We lead by example. Mom used to say " treat everyone with Love, Care, Respect and Compassion, because you never know when an Angel stops by you to Test You". We Love to travel and meet People and so we're not surprised when we're treated in like manner. Everything adds up to the law of Compensation. " Whatever you sow you Shall Reap"