About This Listing
- Private house, top floor; two bedrooms , 3 beds; 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per bed.
- Fresh bed linens and towels; free tea an coffee included .
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Please note: Price listed is per bed, per night. We operate a smoke free environment. No smoking please.
We are asking that guest respect each other, all guest must be fully clothed at all times, bathroom slots will be allocated if more than 1 guest is present in the crashpad at the same time, no foul language, no stomping on the floors, no slamming of the doors, thank you.
This was a great place to rest and relax on my overnight layover. I had am amazing rest. Lloyd makes you feel completely at home, and is kind and laid back. I was also able to go into Manhattan for a few hours and check things out - the train goes right to Penn Station in 45 min. The bus Q3 takes you door to door from JFK (make sure you have $2.75 in coins).
Everything worked out as expected, close to JFK and bus stops. Thanks Lloyd
Everything worked super smooth. Only stayed one night in a stopover at JFK, came in the evening, went out for a bite and left early. So didnt see much of the neighborhood. Used the Q3 bus to go to/from the airport and that went really well and is 10-15 min drive. It runs at all hours, but less frequent in weekends and nights. Place was clean, would stay here again if doing a stopover at JFK.
Lloyd's place was a convenient place to stay if going to JFK airport. I stayed for 1 night. It's also a 2 minute walk to the LIRR, which can take you to NYC, Brooklyn, etc. I used it to get to Brooklyn(took around 30 min). If going into Manhattan it will take almost a hour. To get to jfk I walked 1 minute to the bus stop. Bus took around 15 min to get to the airport. Home was clean. Lloyd was friendly.
This host has 42 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Lloyd
We Love to serve others. It is said that the Greatest leader is the Greatest server and we live our lives doing this, serving others. We lead by example. Mom used to say " treat everyone with Love, Care, Respect and Compassion, because you never know when an Angel stops by you to Test You". We Love to travel and meet People and so we're not surprised when we're treated in like manner. Everything adds up to the law of Compensation. " Whatever you sow you Shall Reap"