- Private house, top floor; two bedrooms , 3 beds; 1 bathroom, kitchen with eating area. Price is per bed per bed.
- Fresh bed linens and towels; free tea an coffee included .
- Homely atmosphere, quiet place to relax and rejuvenate
- This is a quiet, and safe neighborhood, within steps of a 24 hour laundry service; 15- 20 minutes to JFK, only steps away from LIRR service, 30 minutes away from NYC, conveniently located next to some good restaurants, shopping malls and movie theatres. the house is also within walking distance to supermarkets and grocery stores.
- Just steps away from LIRR station, Q3 Bus 15-20 minutes to JFK, 20-25 minutes to Jamaica Centre ; Q5, Q85 bus services to Green Acres Shopping Mall .
- Location, Location, crashpad is properly maintained, you will feel at home, here.
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
The host is great. Very kind and helpful. The bed is comfortable. The neighbourhood is safe and the place is very easy to reach from the airport. Very good experience!
Living with Lloyd was a great experience. He was an awesome host. He gave me a room last minute when I called him. This shows that he is always willing to help out.
Great for a night stay before flight. Safe & convenient
The room was clean and neat. Even though I arrived at the house late at night, Lloyd's wife welcomed us. The bathroom was good as well. Free parking is available.
Très pratique depuis l'aéroport avec un bus direct qui passe dans la rue. La femme de Lloyd est très sympa et s'assure qu'on ne manque de rien. Je recommande pour un court séjour :)
Llyod's place was my first booking with airbnb. I have to say that I was worried at first. But his hospitality and the comfort of the place did not disappoint me at all. If you are looking a place near JFK airport, this place is about $19 cab fare from the airport and has a subway station to NYC within walking distance from the house. Very neat and comfortable place with wifi. I was happy with my 1 night stay there!
Lloyd was out of town, however I've met Lloyd's wife, she was really, really nice and lovely, she helped me to check in and keys, helped me with bus and train and we even took the train together to manhattan. The neighborhood was friendly, some of the neighbors talked to us and were really nice. The place was clean and smelling really good.
Accueil vraiment sympathique, logement calme, confortable.Très pratique pour aller à l'aéroport JFK.
Really nice welcome, calms, comfortable. Very practical to go to the airport JFK.
It was wonderful. landlord help us to get there and the home was so clean and big. thanks for everything.
Everything was perfect! Lloyd and his wife Angela are the most adorable people I met, when I'm back in New York I'll stay there again :)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT