About this listing
This studio is recommended for two friends since the beds are separate and can not be gathered. The view is of a large courtyard and is very quiet. The kitchen has a stove to cook very quickly and efficiently. Bathroom with shower. Air conditioning
Studio with red kitchen and an electric stove with four burners. Two single beds pushed together does not. The Holiday House "Eagle 52" consists of studios recently renovated and elegantly furnished located on the 3rd floor of an old building without a lift in an area close to the center and to Termini Station (2.5 km). A short walk from San Giovanni and Porta Maggiore, directly connected with the Centre and with Termini with 8 lines of buses and trams, two night. This studio can accommodate 2 people and is equipped with a brand new kitchen area, refrigerator, TV, wireless internet 24/24, and private bathroom. It is linens for bed, bath and kitchen. These rooms are particularly suitable for those who intend to make full use of the facilities of the house and who prefer to stay a few days more than the weekend, in fact, the rates are discounted depending on length of stay. It is necessary to communicate the arrival time in time. For those who come by car (not gas) to 100 meters there is a private parking lot (E 10 per day). Advice of the owner: The area is very lively, full of restaurants, some other economic trends. In the pedestrian area of the district there is a street market is open until 13 at night while the area comes alive to the presence of university students attending the numerous performances by local musicians and. Togethers are famous: THE YETI Coffee Library Via Perugia 4 ((URL HIDDEN) The INFERNOTTO Enoteca Ristorante Via del Pigneto, 31 ((URL HIDDEN) CULT-RURAL HOUSE Mangiacotti Wine Shop Local Products Via Gentile da Mogliano , 180 (EMAIL HIDDEN) Bar Necci Via Fanfulla from Lodi, street where the director Pasolini filmed several successful films. Warnings: The daily cost of the air conditioning is € 5. The price does not include tourist tax which amounted to E 3.5 a day per person.Flat with red kitchen and electric stove with four burners. Two single beds .
To gain access to the building to be opened a gate which looks on the street, to the right of the hallway is the door of the building. On the third floor, on the right there is the apartment interior 9. The entrance to this apartment is the only common part which leads to the studios, each with kitchenette and private bathroom inside the room.
Interaction with Guests
After booking will be provided the information to get to the house and the internet password. Upon check in you will be given all the information, both on the use of the facilities of the house on transport to the district. For any other information I will be available through the website of fee or by phone messages. Guests run the studio on their own.
The Pigneto is a very lively neighborhood popular with college students and young people of the area. In summer, the pedestrian area is animated by artists who perform in the street.
All the stops are very near . bus only 10 meters, tram only 50 meters.
To go to the Termini railway station you can choose between: 1) tram. 5 or 14;
2) bus n. 50 or n. 105.
To go to the center you can choose from:
1) bus 81 to take the house that runs through the center and to St. Peter (Vatican)
2) streetcar n. 19 passing Piazzale Flaminio near Piazza del Popolo with the terminus in San Pietro
Other Things to Note
The studios are located on the third floor of a building without an elevator.
Good stay at the holiday home "Eagle 52"
Information on proper use of the facilities of the house and commitment to properly use its equipment:
1) If the room lacks detergents for dishes or toilet paper look what is lacking in the hall closet;
2) The suction motor is switched on by pressing the bathroom for a few seconds and switch itself off;
3) Do not put a lot of paper in the toilet bowl because, not being a bathroom located near the original exhaust could become clogged; download repeatedly to allow the maximum flow of water;
4) If you want to take them more pillows or blankets in the closet in the room or in the corridor;
5) In the entrance there is a first aid kit, according to the law;
6) If you do not mean that the hot water ran out of battery thermostat, in this case to call Alberta (phone number hidden) Francesca (phone number hidden)) that will replace it. I'll come home as soon as possible.
7) it is' absolutely forbidden to leave on the floor liquids or markers or inks, or other substances that might stain the floor and in case of fall of these substances, these must be removed immediately.
8) The electric stove is lit only when in use and just finished cooking you must pull the plug out of the socket.
9) The microwave should only be used with the special dishes.
10) The window sashes must be closed or fixed on the outer hooks.
The undersigned I born in resident
declares to collect the keys of the house-holiday "Eagle 52" red room and commits, exit, return to the room with all its facilities as well as received and otherwise agrees to fully repay the damage.